• Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

EUAS, WHERE YA AT??

Comment

• Loons The Great

Lawd Law'd Law'd...Law'd Hab Mercy on this a here poor boy yez yeah...Sho Nuff Awreep

Wella Wella Wella...Well Alright...well alreep...Yez Yez Yezzah...Yallah...Y'all got blues?...Fo' Sho' N' Yez Yes Yas...

Why has Diamond Dave been so quiet lately? I'm ready, ready az anybody can be fo' Mr. Dynamite II to start talkin' 'bout the Van Heineken Brothers up there on Howdy Doody Mountain...I guess he's happy cashin' those checks from the new Best of jivin'...which of course doesn't have the Diamond One's touch on it(as far as design, etc. and why the hell iz that stomach turnin' cut,"Doin' Time" on the album??)...why mix the DLR era and the Sambo era tunes? Why put Sammy 'singing' live Dave toons on there?? Why put vocals on the 3 new toons at all? Those tree tunes give new meaning to Spirit's Fresh Garbage nah yez yeah!!

I checked on Ticketmaster and looks like the Minnesota show is sellin' real nice all HELL YEAH!!

Is anybody drinkin' Sterno or Alligator Wine right here, right nah nah?

Well, welcome to Tobacco Road, Ya'll!!!

Well, I'm goin' on down to Tishomingo
      Get my hambone boiled
      Wella, these women here in St. Louie
      They done let my hambone spoil

I got a little bone for you
      I got a little bone for you
      'Cause I'm a doggy and I'm naked almost all the time

MOTHERLESS CHILDREN HAVE A HARD TIME WHEN MOTHER IS DEAD, LORD
      MOTHERLESS CHILDREN HAVE A HARD TIME WHEN MOTHER IS DEAD, LORD
      THEY DON'T HAVE ANYHWERE TO GO
      WANDERING AROUND FROM DOOR TO DOOR

Lemme tell y'all 'bout somethin' Ize know
      Money beats soul every time nah COME ON!!

Love yer neighbor til it hurts
      Love is a five letter word M O N E Y

Let's go, Shake 'Em!

TAKE THE BLOOD OF AN ALLIGATOR
      TAKE THE LEFT EYE OUT OF A FISH
      TAKE THE SKIN OFF OF A FROG
      AND PUT 'EM ALL IN A DISH
      Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2004, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Toronto is selling well too.

Comment

• YankeeRose

Loons..you silver tongued sweet talker...how ya bin? Gimme a big ol' warm fuzzy hug. Whatcha got goin' on this weekend? I'm plannin' on holdin' down the sofa..after I get groceries for the week and beer for the race on Sunday that is...

Comment

• Loons The Great

WELL WELL WELL YEZ YEZ YEZ SHO NUFF FO SHO AWREEP

YankeeRose,
            I don't know what I been told
            But Georgia women got the best jelly roll

Georgia women iz all I crave
            Georgia women gonn' carry me to my grave

It's Eat 'Em and Smile Time, Again!!

Nuthin' But Yeah!

All Hell Yeah!

Drop It Like It's Hot

Sho Nuff Shorties

Dig it!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'm still fucking a fired up...sick of listening to people defend bad music on my site...

Yeah...Roth is in a different place...

but these fuckers...Van Hagar...how do they look at themselves in the fucking mirror every day...

Eddie has to be hammered...because if he wasn't...he'd be planning imminent suicide...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Loons The Great

Wella WELLA WELLA...

If the mighty, mighty Diamond Dave rode his ghetto chariot up to the top of the Howdy Doody Mountain and once again led the charge, the desperate march to the sea, the if you don't like the way we drive, get the fuck off the sidewalk--this band would REALLY would go from milkshakes to speedballs!!!!!! They would seem fifteen years younger in a matter of minutes! DLR would bring some presence. Some menacing, dangerous vibes. That Van Halen magic(me wise) would make the world want to drink, smoke, and fuck again...and again...an' yet again...Nah the bee stung the bull and started him to buckin'...Adam and Eve started the whole world a fuckin'...

...this Van Hagar tour gives me some serious 'drinkin' sterno' blues...who the hell wants to hear When It's Love as a concert closer???? Come on nah...I don't care what the Redheads say, that tune isn't Clapton-esque...Dreams?? All Hell NO nah nah...Why Can't This Be Love?? Seriously--does Van Heineken have another idiot for a manager again??...Aerosmith fans get a blues album...Jeff Buckley fans get almost all of his un-released catalog...SRV fans get re-mastered albums with bonus tracks and interviews and live cuts...what the hellafied do we get??? BOBW?...in the words of the mighty Dole La Mite,"BITCH, ARE YOU FOR REAL??????!!!"...Page/Plant record and tour...Hella, even the DOORS re-united and tour!! ...Van Hagar Rest In Piss!!!!!!Funny that Van Hagar is touring a greatest hits record and Sammy is releasing yet another greatest hits...do these cats pay attention to what they say???...the Dave-era tunes should be sung by Jim Dandy,Jr. and Jim Dandy,Jr. only...will somebody slip Sambo Ronnie Montrose's phone number and some diet pills and a new wardrobe?...and a singing for dummies book...

My prayers and well wishes go out to Charlie Watts.
                Last edited by Guest; 09-04-2004, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• YankeeRose

All hail the Mighty Loons....can I kiss your ass, please Sir?

We're not Worthy.....

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    I'm still fucking a fired up...sick of listening to people defend bad music on my site...

Yeah...Roth is in a different place...

but these fuckers...Van Hagar...how do they look at themselves in the fucking mirror every day...

Eddie has to be hammered...because if he wasn't...he'd be planning imminent suicide...
                    Well, I don't think people have a problem waking up in the morning... with their brand new LEXUS... and beautiful women sleepin' by their side... I just don't think they have good taste in music.

How anyone could say Van Hagar was significant in Rock music... is beyond me...

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      Well, I don't think people have a problem waking up in the morning... with their brand new LEXUS... and beautiful women sleepin' by their side...
                      If she's not on her fat feet in the kitchen flippin my grits I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

EUAS

I wonder if Dave is familiar with our acronym.

Comment

• YankeeRose

I'd like to think so...

BTW...I jinxed Van Hagar again...registered to win tix to the Greenville,SC show...same plan as before. Found out today that they cancelled that one too. After this, I'm thinkin' DLR is the only thing that can save their fanbase loyalty here in The Carolinas.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I am very proud I missed the Van Hagar show... on 9/11... I should have went in front of the arena and protested!!!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I was watchin' a McDonalds commercial today... and they had Ronald singin' and playin' guitar in a Red and yellow outfit... I could have sworn to god it was a Van Hagar concert!!

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Do we still have an active EUAS thread at the links?

Comment

Working...