Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey BRETT, can come over and start a thread entitled, "SAMMY HAGAR IS A BIG FAT DOUCHEBAG THAT RUINED VAN HALEN WITH HIS GAY, SCREECHY SINGING AND JOURNEYESQUE LYRICS"....

Please?

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      Silly VA. Yeah all Dave topics are closed. I'm such a Dave hater. Sometimes I really think you guys do believe your own BS.

Maybe one day I will close it. I'm not today. Thanks for the concern though about my financial well being.

And no there is nothing new to talk about with regards to Dave and if you call doing a show every 4 or 5 months "touring," then I chuckle.

If it closed VV, where would you post? All of a sudden, the big Army supporter again.
      Well, obviously, here.

And for the record, I haven't posted there at Links for a while (yesterday was the first time in a few weeks) and if I do, its in the Episode III thread. I don't have the interest in discussing or arguing with Hagar lovers over there about "VH".

Big Army supporter?? Well, yeah. At least here I'm back with some old friends.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        I see WARF started another thread, which was closed too....
        I never even bashed another member... It got closed because I was dissing Sammy Hagar.

Then Brett had the nerve to tell me to go back to the army.

Fuck him.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Angry fuckers.

One day you'll all realize that there is nothing new or orignal about the Van Halen discussions that go on here or Links. It's all fucking boring. Same 20 discussions we've had for 6 years, and it will never change because the band is done.

Talking the same boring Dave shit is just as bad as talking about Sam, Gary, Eddie's cancer, etc. Beaten to fucking death. I find no fun in having to deal with the fall out of you guys starting shit, because it always comes back to me dealing with it. And you know how fucking little I care.
          So if you don't want to hear the same topics (which will never end... regardless of how many times you close it) why do you even have a message board?

I'm fucking pissed you have the nerve to tell me to go back to the army, after I have done nothing but give praise to your message board.... even when this entire site was at war with you... I never said a bad thing about the links.

Seriously Brett... you or your mods being nazi's and closing threads isn't going to prevent more "bring back dave" threads.

I suggest you close your message board instead.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

re-post
            Last edited by WARF; 06-21-2005, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Then just shut down your site Brett, seriously... If the band is done, as is your contention, why put up with it ??

Stop wasting your money... I know you've almost did that a couple times in the past, only to get talked out of it....

Either that, or put an announcement in every forum that any discussion involving David Lee Roth's involvement in the band will not be tolerated and will be closed....

That's how you've allowed it to be run for 4 years now anyway...
              I didn't even read this post, when I posted mine.

We're on the same wavelength Va.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                Damn straight, Va.

Links should close because there is nothing left to talk about in terms of 'VH".

We here at the Army have plenty to talk about --- Dave actually still plays shows.
                It's good to see you back here VV.

I could never understand why this place wasn't your permanant home.

Comment

• Loons The Great

IT'S COLD GIN TIME/ER...IT'S EAT 'EM AND SMILE TIME AGAIN Y'ALL...WELL WELL WELL...Yez Yez YEZ...it used to be fun to swoop and swoosh on ober to the Jinks and try 'n set those Hagars slapjaws straight...but I'd ratha get my fix at the ol' Army or the DDLR...I cain't stand that Jinks joint no mo'...I say close the Jinks...or at least ban Eddymon and Yankee Rose...BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...all hell yeah...

Comment

• Loons The Great

I do hab sum good ol' memories from de Links, though...there are some cool cats and mamas o'er dere...or there used to be...the ol' EUAS thread was a bible for ol' skool, purist roth n roll...ALL HELL YEAH!!...Nothin' but Yeah!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Silly VA. Yeah all Dave topics are closed.
                      That's not such an outrageous statement Brett, and you know it.... The majority of threads concerning Dave/VH eventually get closed, using the same "old" reasoning that you used, ESPECIALLY if we get involved...

I'm such a Dave hater.
                      I never said that YOU were a Dave hater, moreover I know that you preferred DLR-led VH...

Thanks for the concern though about my financial well being.
                      Hey, I got nothing but props for you, Sarge, Von, and anyone else shelling out hundreds of clams a month for an Internet message board... Although I've contributed to this site, and I make some decent coin, especially after retiring from the Navy in 2003, there's no way I would do it....

But you and your moderators have made it your unofficial policy to close most Dave threads, and on a Van Halen message board, that's just not right....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        It's good to see you back here VV.

I could never understand why this place wasn't your permanant home.
                        It is now.

This is home...the only one I know
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Speaking of that VV...it's going to be time to put you in your rightful place here at the army...

I'll be pming you about it...very fucking soon...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Speaking of that VV...it's going to be time to put you in your rightful place here at the army...

I'll be pming you about it...very fucking soon...
                            Roth Army Prodigal Son ??

[[ Get it, he returned, never mind.... ]]

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

lmfao...jesus christ Va...next thing you know...you'll be calling him the fucking messiah...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

LMFAO...

Let's just say I'm happy to see the old crew slowly but surely getting back together again.....

Next project, that Hain23x8675309.....

Comment

Working...