DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

What's up Hain?

It's good to see you making it here.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Good Goodly Gravy!!

Hain23x!! You bad mammajamma, you always maintained your endocrine system! Dude, that's so hain. Hope everything is all hell yeah well up in Sweet Home Chicago nah.

Where's ol' RB&W, another Windy City mofo...everyone I know in Chicago, keeps a Louisville Slugger at arms length. An' when you ask 'em what about it they say, it's a Chicago thing.

One good thing about a Van Halen:Rockstar show...Brooke Burke...damn, put her in a life-size martini glass like the Victoria in the BBQ video...another plus would be Smokin' Loons gettin' all that publicity.

WARF would audition...he can hit them Roth patented high notes...Wooda said it bes'...the Van Halen sisters are jus' tryin' to one up Roth 'cause he's gettin' all the attention about replacing Stern...

Well...well...well...Yez Yezz...ain't nothin' like bein' a classic Van Davin' fan nah nah...
      Last edited by Guest; 10-21-2005, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: Good Goodly Gravy!!

Originally posted by Loons The Great
        Brooke Burke...damn, put her in a life-size martini glass like the Victoria in the BBQ video...another plus would be Smokin' Loons gettin' all that publicity.
        For Loons...

Last edited by MAX; 10-21-2005, 12:56 AM.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          No, I seriously doubt it. Edwad would have to be sober during the day. Or else he'll need a Smoking Loons IV to function.
          I think (in a sick way) it would be hysterical watching Ed flail on a show like that. Just think of that VHIII interview they did with Stern and multiply it a cupla times.

Fuckin' Ed crawling around on the floor and shit. lmao
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hain23x
            RIKK,

love your icon thingy!

JR rocks

good goodly gravy.. 2o some odd pages of of this? you guys are REALLY OnFire!

and conmee too? wow! Rick Allen's missing arm sends his regards

POJO still risin' and of course WARF with the all time greatest picture with little Orphan Annie er.. Slappy!

where have all the good times gone?

just hoping 105.9 is going to carry DLR's new radio show here in Chicago

peace
            Well I'll be a punch drunk pimp ridin' the short train on the hooker express...

Hain...the legend...the myth...the ROCK GOD...

if Hain's rollin' through the roost one more time...

The game will truly be afoot...

Good to see you my Chicago preachmonkey...hope all is well...

we may need to change the name of this mug to EUAS...House of Hain...

that gang's all here...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Loons The Great

Good goodly gravy!!

I got good lemonade, Brooke!!

Brook Burke

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I can't fucking believe 23x fucking posted...and it didn't even get a RISE out of this thread...

hain posting here again is NOT the equivalent of a Roth Reunited VH...

it's the equivalent of a Roth Reunited VH...playing a sold out fucking Stadium tour with Hagar in a fucking Silence of the Lambs get up...tied to a swinging surfboard...with a sign on his fat fucking gut that says...

Hit Me With Your Best Shot...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I'd Watch Brooke Burke shooting marbles...

I'd watch Brooke Burke toking up with Ricky Williams...

I'd watch Brooke Burke stand...

I'd watch Brooke Burke building a sand castle...

I'd watch Brooke Burke fronting Van Burke...

I'd watch Brooke Burke sing a duet with Bette...

That IS all...

Comment

• hain23x
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

I kind of ran out of steam when Slappy came back last year. I'm proud to say that I did skip the show when they came here last year!
                    Those 3 songs just flat out fuckin' sucked donkey balls.

I'm more interested in my other favorite band at the moment, The Black Crowes!

going to see them again Oct 30th up here. great band--waaaay cooler than anything VH has done in the past however many years. they never, NEVER play the same show twice.

Other than that, got a kid on the way, working on a project with my old band from a few years back and just getting ready for this world series this weekend
                    Eat Us and Smile!
                    Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

w-w-w-what?????

congrats on the kid...you wanna talk about a change in lifestyle...

Haven't seen the Crowe's in years...some festival...HORDE festival...christ...probably 10 years ago...with BTraveler and Lenny Kravitz...

No comment on the 3 songs...and I mean that...since I have yet to listen to them...

Glad you're back man...temp or not...

Comment

• Loons The Great

Great God Almighty

Originally posted by hain23x
                        I kind of ran out of steam when Slappy came back last year. I'm proud to say that I did skip the show when they came here last year!
                        Those 3 songs just flat out fuckin' sucked donkey balls.

I'm more interested in my other favorite band at the moment, The Black Crowes!

going to see them again Oct 30th up here. great band--waaaay cooler than anything VH has done in the past however many years. they never, NEVER play the same show twice.

Other than that, got a kid on the way, working on a project with my old band from a few years back and just getting ready for this world series this weekend
                        Have you heard the Black Crowes's version of,"Bright Lights, Big City?" I heard they cover it differently than Van Davin' did in 1980. A friend of mine saw them two nights in a row in Vegas recently and I doubt they even played one song twice. I heard they are coverin',"Tumblin' Dice," and,"Deal," lately, too. And you gotta love how they have the shows available to buy right after the show closes...I wish some other bands would give that a try...at a recent St. Louie, show they played,"Most Likely You'll Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine," for the first time. Great goodly gravy train this is the MOST rock n roll band on the planet God dammit! It's cool to see Rich singin' some tunes, too.

Congratulations on the chitlin' on the way, Hain.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Alright pojo... now that we've got hain23x back mod that fucker!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

He's always got a mod job here...

hopefully he knows that...

it's up to him though...

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Well if hain23x is posting here again anything is possible.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Funny thing is...this thread is picking up again...

lmfao...

maybe at some point...it will be on topic again...

as I've said from the start...and never faltered from...hainy...in his VH/Roth prime...was the most knowledgeable fan in EUAS...

that is all...

Comment

Working...