• DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I wonder if Dave and or Ed will oblige.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've been nominated a few times over the weekend but I'm never a fan of following the crowd.

On the other hand being nominated by someone that actually has it is pretty hard to turn down...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

John Mayer accepted his challenge and re-nominated Ed and Dave. This could get interesting.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Just cut the check and be done...
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm a terrible person even thinking this but what if you didn't know that there was a technology whereby moving your eyes can select letters which your carer then see and narrate?

Then you are in a situation watching someone looking increasingly panicked as some strange 'Misery' type character narrates how they are going to get ice put on their head.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              As I understand it the original thing was get water poured on your head OR make a donation.

So my FB is now full of dozens of people and their kids all torturing themselves rather than give money to charity?

Some people are now challenging others to do the water AND give a donation.

I guess after all of this some more people will know what ALS is and some will give money but to me it feels a bit like big charity gigs or people that get themselves sponsored to go and do something they really wanted to do.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Can you imagine Dave and Ed doing "It's Showtime!":

one of the 3 songs recorded as a warm up in one day before a studio session with David Lee Roth ...not a good sound but awesome !!!
                Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-25-2014, 01:26 AM. Reason: Ed you better get your fingers moving! Come on...you did A Spamy solo song...do one of Daves. I challenge you.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  So far, Captain Jean-Luc Picard has the best response I've seen of these....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

You ignore the French. Do it three times.
                    Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-25-2014, 01:51 AM. Reason: Fucking pussy Dave and Ed will never do it....we will have to see them retreat once again.
                    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

That's fucking class.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        As I understand it the original thing was get water poured on your head OR make a donation.

So my FB is now full of dozens of people and their kids all torturing themselves rather than give money to charity?

Some people are now challenging others to do the water AND give a donation.

I guess after all of this some more people will know what ALS is and some will give money but to me it feels a bit like big charity gigs or people that get themselves sponsored to go and do something they really wanted to do.
                        Whichever the case may be, it's working. I can only imagine this is just the start of this sort of thing.

The ALS Association raised more than $10 million on Thursday alone, it said, bringing its total haul since July 29 to $53 million.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                          So far, Captain Jean-Luc Picard has the best response I've seen of these....

Every time I see some hollyweird wanna be French themselves this will get better and better .

Very very cool
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; Today at 01:51 AM. Reason: Fucking pussy Dave and Ed will never do it....we will have to see them retreat once again.
                            I sure hope not. I think Al should dump a bucket on both of them from a 2nd floor window at Fiddy one Fiddy.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...