X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
    The hair follicles are harvested from an area of thick hair and transplanted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12340[/ATTACH]
    Sorry CVH. I missed your response. Thank you!

VAiN, see post 120.
    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 01-26-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Whoa! That is some gnarly shit!!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        How exactly does a hair transplant work?
        It doesn't...

That should be obvious by now...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So what would be the point if Dave admitted it? So a bunch of you shitbags could say "See? I WAS RIGHT!"

That mop (or lack of) on his head doesn't take anything away from recorded history.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Did you just call ZZ a shitbag?

Of course it doesn't matter.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Shitbag would be too kind...

Comment

• Heater
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2010

Well, it shouldnt matter, but it obviously mattered to Dave, a LOT. As image conscious as he has always been, losing his hair must have been devastating to him. He certainly tried to hide or deny it for all those years, comically oversized hats, combovers that Trump would envy and the surgery which must not have taken.
                If you think that line on his head is anything other than a scar from "a procedure" then you are really overdoing the hero worship thing. Hopefully he realizes its no big deal, his fans Love whatever he does, and people outside the VH orbit are like, "who"?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hero worship thing. How many pieces can a record be broken into? A few of us never heard of the procedure and a conversation began. That's what happens on message boards.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                    As I've pointed out before......WHAT hair?
                    I'd bet you'd criticize a shaved vagina...if you ever actually saw one....

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Where Bleater comes from, they call it shearing, not shaving!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

save your breakfast...

Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                          Hero worship thing. How many pieces can a record be broken into? A few of us never heard of the procedure and a conversation began. That's what happens on message boards.
                          It didnt occur to you to look it up on the internet while you were on the internet? I dont think this place is crawling with medical experts.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't get the hoopla over this... The subject has come up over the years and it's damn common for folks in the entertainment industry to have all kinds of cosmetic surgery to maintain their "youthful" looks. For some it works... others it's hideous. In this case... it provided a 20 year buffer from the inevitable pretty well.

With aging, most folks hit a critical mass at some point and you can't deny nature's toll.

Look at the current pics of Ed... his hair line is receding quite a bit. Gray has taken over. That's what happens if you're lucky enough to live into your 60's. I would imagine Michael Anthony has a very similar scaring on the back of his micro-mullet just like Dave's.

None of this should come as a shock... doesn't change history nor their impact on the world. Just proves they are humans like everyone else. Old ones now...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Heater
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I'd bet you'd criticize a shaved vagina...if you ever actually saw one....
                              So, you are equating Dave's head (shaved, plugged, or combed over) to a vagina? That sounds about right, so which way do you find his head most to your liking? I think we're making some big progress here.

Comment

• Heater
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Nov 2010

Dave is a visual performer and he had to do a lot of shit to hid the shiny truth and he tried too hard sometimes and ended up looking silly instead of wacky. Now rhe overchewing gum among others are really just saying " watch his" not "listen to this".
                                Last edited by Heater; 01-27-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...