X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    He looks about 10 years younger, so I'd say that was a good move. Never cared for his parted to the side foof cut from last tour. Yep. We got ourselves a hair thread.
    Hmmm I had just the opposite 10 year reaction... looked 70 rather than 50.

It'll probably fit better once he weathers up that scalp skin and the pigment blends better with the connecting exposed skin. At this phase he looks like a fucking chemo patient... which is typical for old fuckers making that transition. Hopefully it's a vanity move rather than a health related transition.

Dave sounded good... even when he pushed it he stayed away from that gawd awful high pitched bullshit.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      That Dave Grohl is one cool motherfucker. Excellent find.
      Grohl never pretended he didn't grow up on rock bands like most of the guy's that started in grunge bands. Roth looked cool, sounded like he wanted too be there.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

After watching that I would like to see dave in a band and maybe take this up full time
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Can i be first in the shit trainers thread

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if cancer rumors started with Dave We already had stroke rumors on the ADKOT tour.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Hmmm I had just the opposite 10 year reaction... looked 70 rather than 50.

It'll probably fit better once he weathers up that scalp skin and the pigment blends better with the connecting exposed skin. At this phase he looks like a fucking chemo patient... which is typical for old fuckers making that transition. Hopefully it's a vanity move rather than a health related transition.
              I just think he looks more youthful as a whole now. Perhaps it's not just the hair. Something in the way he carried himself here that came through in photos. He just appears more rejuvenated. Hopefully shapes of good things to come, with or without the three twins.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Reminds me of this

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                  I just think he looks more youthful as a whole now. Perhaps it's not just the hair. Something in the way he carried himself here that came through in photos. He just appears more rejuvenated. Hopefully shapes of good things to come, with or without the three twins.
                  Hometown crowd, an iconic guest list and an ass kicking backing band..........DLR would do nothing less than a stellar production, so to speak
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Dave sounds great, cool to see him out there doing something, unlike someone we know....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
                      I honestly wouldn't be surprised if cancer rumors started with Dave We already had stroke rumors on the ADKOT tour.

Oh, they're well underway....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Need to have a wash after checking that link ... shudder .

So where were we , Yeah Dave fucking owned that \m/

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Hey, Anal Thrust got his rumors completely wrong again. Who could have seen that coming? That dumbass has a worse track record than Andrew.
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

This made me laugh, ultimateclassicrock.com posted this story about it- http://ultimateclassicrock.com/david-lee-roth-bald/ and they actually posted a link from here from 2004 that Mezro started about dave's hair....
                            Last edited by Full Bug; 01-11-2015, 03:03 PM.
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Bug, that link is good for the old rock star pics ..

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I love the retro look.

It took real guts to want to imitate the image of the guy at Home Depot that can’t find a shank washer for an American Standard toilet tank.

David Lee Roth has finally achieved the Angry Anderson image.

Jacksmar,
                                Stuck in ‘79
                                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...