X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

Maybe Dave is so enamored with the Japanese culture, because he really wants to be a Ninja!
    More likely it's because they're sex perverts
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by lesfunk
      More likely it's because they're sex perverts
      The Japs are? I'm checking flights!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
        As usual with your huff head rants, I read the first line of your inane gibberish, Thome!

Who said they want an auto-tune Dave!

The fact is on the 2012 tour he was singing in that God awful high voice that he's convinced that is getting better with age, it isn't and it's not even on the original recordings. So it's not an issue of trying to sound like the record!

And his voice was a 1,000% better in 2008 but Ed was too fucked up then.

Ed was amazing in 2012 and Dave wasn't so crawl back in you trailer, huff some more glue and STFU!

Talk to Blaze lately
        Hey ererrrybodie watch Kwackie Doodle, Micro Manage himself out of spending the last year describing how much he doesn't want to be a fan of Van Halen.

Here, go get centered then come back and get with the program. HERE ARE SOME PROPER VOCALIZATIONS

"Huff head" was Lounges line get some original material It's the fucking 90's afterall..jeez.

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
          The Japs are? I'm checking flights!
          "Don't get the soap in my eye..."

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            Hey ererrrybodie watch Kwackie Doodle, Micro Manage himself out of spending the last year describing how much he doesn't want to be a fan of Van Halen.

Here, go get centered then come back and get with the program. HERE ARE SOME PROPER VOCALIZATIONS

"Huff head" was Lounges line get some original material It's the fucking 90's afterall..jeez.

Nice try huff head.........huff head was coined for your internet bride, Blaze, as in, some huff head haiku!

Your shit wasn't funny back before your epic meltdown as Thome and it's still not funny!

I'm pretty sure you're trying to type some sort of English, the letters are from the English alphabet but cryptographers would have an easier time deciphering the Voynich manuscript than any babble you spew!

Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

I think a few of the members here dated Blaze for awhile.

Always with the get what I, never had..lol..... DORKS....lol. It was a game, I never knew her.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

You mean that entire epic board wide meltdown where you slithered away and dumped Thome for Clara was all an act?
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Kwame, if you're going to eat a carrot, go start a thread dedicated to it. You two are fucking up our bitch session about this FUCKED UP CASH GRAB OF A FUCKING VH IS GETTING READY TO INFLICT ON US!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Yeah Wackie Doodle..listen to the man Von Owns ...everything even what we comment on

then listen to this it will explain everything was always real...

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Nope..........I'm going out Kamikaze style in this thread and making Thome my new BFF!

Fuck it! If the mighty VH ship is going down, I'm taking everyone with me and bringing Thome in as my wing man!

Un-ban Gar and lets get this fucking party started

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Well, Wolf has been reading the boards.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Yeah, yeah! Blah, blah, blah. I don't give a fuck! I'm buying this set. Why you ask? Well.........

1) Dave had no control over the last remasters, and Eddie was way up there in nutty-drunk-Howard Hughes ozone land. So who knows if those remasters were the ones they originally intended, or Warner Bros. were trying to recoup the losses from the Van Cherone debacle.

2) Frankly, I don't give a damn if Mikey will never be in =VH= again. He's gone to the cheddar-side. Plus, I'm pretty sure he never liked Dave to begin with, and would prefer never to work with him again.

3) Here's a hot naked woman on the beach

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by BITEYOASS

2) Frankly, I don't give a damn if Mikey will never be in =VH= again. He's gone to the cheddar-side. Plus, I'm pretty sure he never liked Dave to begin with, and would prefer never to work with him again.
                            Yeah, you would be wrong.

I'll bet you Dave had no control over these "remasters", but you go ahead bend over for for that fuckin'! Make sure you buy every version of EVERYTHING!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

OK, I stand corrected, Bitey!

If you're gonna throw in the hot naked chick clause, I'll concede and buy everything that they put out

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Angel
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q...ryBirds&s=hash

Well, Wolf has been reading the boards.
                                Maybe if they listened to the fucking fans before they spent money releasing a fucking show from a fucking tour in which they encouraged the fans to fucking tape and that HD multi-cam boots are already available!

Maybe if they looked at how every other fucking artist releases live music nowadays.......fucking DVD bonus material and an extra behind the fucking scenes disc!

Maybe if they fucking look at how Page and every other fucking major artist handles remasters.

No.....the fucking bonus material is Dave's ad lib lyrics in fucking red on the album fucking sleeve!

Do fucking Fair Warning in it's entirety or fucking anything else than a motherfucking show I can already get on fucking YouTube
                                Last edited by kwame k; 02-06-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...