X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

VH live album ?

If Ed has the right message, he'll give up before getting that far - e.g.

Sam would clearly be pressing #7
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• FALCO
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS0zt5fFHsQ - VH Dance The Night Away '07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjx6YW8A_w - VH Tokyo Dome '13

I'll say it again... no Bob Clearmountain mix, mastering, board wizardry can change the fact that
      this song has degenerated into butchery...

I'll just keep watching the '07/'08 version of Diamond Dave...

Where did the ROCK GOD go?

FALCO
      \m/ \m/
      NEW Wicked Maraya coming in 2015!!!
      'Lifetime In Hell' (unreleased 1991) and 2 NEW songs!!!
      "A little more volume in the headphones please..."

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hmmm 6 weeks out from this alleged release and nothing official on the band's site, WB or anywhere other than the VHND..???

Something smells fishy... here we go again... Get ready...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Head was shaved so it can be tattooed. Blackout on site is to give time for procedure and then feature it prominently. And with that, Dave has officially jumped the shark.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Hmmm 6 weeks out from this alleged release and nothing official on the band's site, WB or anywhere other than the VHND..???
            Or maybe they still don't realize it's the 21st Century. They probably think Kiss is still not allowing themselves to be photographed without the makeup on.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Does anyone actually give a fuck about this band anymore? It's a YAWN fest!

BRING BACK THE DLR BAND!

This crushes anything TOKYO 2013 will provide!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                Does anyone actually give a fuck about this band anymore?
                Pay me enough and I'll gladly give a fuck. Granted, you'll have to pay me a lot.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

i care some days , other days i think they are clueless buffoons who deserve all the shit that is flung at them.
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Order up, Krusty...

They want fries with your bullshit...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                      Does anyone actually give a fuck about this band anymore?
                      Ummm...

Yes, I do...

Not nearly as much as I would if Michael Anthony were in the fold...

But they gave us a very good album with ADKOT and I still think they have what it takes to pleasantly surprise us all...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Or maybe they still don't realize it's the 21st Century. They probably think Kiss is still not allowing themselves to be photographed without the makeup on.
                        I just don't know... you'd think WB would like to sell the thing if they are investing time and materials to put it in stores. Even on-line stores need time to put it in their websites and stock a shipping point.

I suspect there's a problem with getting this thing released... who's missing from the starting line-up..?

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

I suspect there's a problem with getting this thing released... who's missing from the starting line-up..?
                          The guy who heard what "no overdubs" sounded like?

The timing of the appearance with Foos is still in the back of my mind. He came out aggressive, no frilly clothes, shaved head and from reports sounded pretty good and wasn't "yelpy". Like a concerted effort to be the antithesis of what Tokyo 2013 may have been or turn out to be.

Comment

• VHscraps
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2009

Something smells fishy... here we go again... Get ready...
                            Strange this, ZZ - I just searched Van Halen Rhino on google, and there's a VH page at the Rhino website, but ... it's all clips from ADKOT, and various social media feeds

I didn't think Interscope had anything to do with Warners / Rhino ...
                            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• greentreee
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                              The guy who heard what "no overdubs" sounded like?

The timing of the appearance with Foos is still in the back of my mind. He came out aggressive, no frilly clothes, shaved head and from reports sounded pretty good and wasn't "yelpy". Like a concerted effort to be the antithesis of what Tokyo 2013 may have been or turn out to be.
                              Right. I was watching the Mustang Sally vid last week for my personal use...I
                              noticed a part where he's in the background passing the dancing santa helpers and he's got the shaved head, new boy cap and the same pants on that he wore for the foo's gig.

Dave takes entertainment and rumors like a chess match. This live album could be some kind of April fools thing, which I doubt, not that my non-doubts are a form of wish fulfilling prognosticator. Going dark, and I'll type it again here, has to do with Ed and the Smithsonian (like a guitar solo).

I'm excited for the live album, i'm in debate over the box vinyl, cuz I care more about getting Fair Warning plus I bought 1984 last year on vinyl, but don't have VH1 yet.

Just some thoughts, beer needs more attention now than typing.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                                Strange this, ZZ - I just searched Van Halen Rhino on google, and there's a VH page at the Rhino website, but ... it's all clips from ADKOT, and various social media feeds

I didn't think Interscope had anything to do with Warners / Rhino ...
                                It's an odd page... but what they are doing is showing 6 videos from the VHtelevision youtube channel. That's VH's "official" channel. If you click on the youtube link in the upper right it takes you to the same videos.

Interscope and WB are separate entities... wouldn't be surprising to see distribution shifted to WB since they have the whole VH & DLR catalogs. I'm wondering how long Interscope will carry ADKOT and continue distributing it. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see it completely out of print any time now.

Comment

Working...