• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by philouze
    You go girl, that will teach them.

By the way, if anyone here feels like there's a lot of "hate" towards =VH=, you can promptly can go and fuck yourselves.
    This is the Rotharmy. Fucktards.
    Or just moan about it, Fraroc style
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      Or just moan about it, Fraroc style
      And if you do so, here are a few tips:

- Write in caps (just to let people know you're really angry.. "Grrrruu...")
      - Put in at least twelve "fucks" in each sentence. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.
      - If somebody says you're going too far, just say you're having issues with your parents. And the internet helps you make you feel better about it.
      - And don't forget to threaten to slit people's throats. That's a classic.

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Fraroc, seriously, dude.. Instead of posting rants nobody but you cares about, go back to the 3 Sides Of The Coin page and stop coming over here. You're always complaining. You bitch and moan, and still you come back. What in the blue fuck is wrong with you?
        See, I'm saying it the nice way. Because I don't wanna unleash some Flappo-like fury upon you. That, and I just woke up, too.
        If you're bored, get the hell out, man. Otherwise, get over it. Now I'm gonna make me some coffee.
        What the fuck is wrong with me?

Well....ADD, Anxiety, Depression, OCD.....but hey, no one's perfect.
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          If he felt sabotaged would he have worked on choosing the artwork?

On that point I think the French flag thing is a bit odd, I'm surprised he didn't find something Japanese or American or a mixture.
          I think the French flag is quite appropriate... Historically the French have a record of launching half-assed offensives and getting their miserable asses handed to them. In that context I'd say the flag is perfect!!
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

By the way, if anyone here feels like there's a lot of "hate" towards =VH=, you can promptly can go and fuck yourselves.
            This is the Rotharmy. Fucktards.

Exactly, this is the ROTHARMY. And the current incarnation of Van Halen has David Lee Roth in the band. THAT is what pisses me off and yes, I do feel like there is still an unnecessary amount of hate towards Van Halen with DLR. I mean, it's not like I'm going around saying "OH WE SHOULDN'T HATE SAMMY HAGAR HE'S VAN HALEN TOO!" Fuck that shit, man.

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Droomer5150
              Rant over.
              Best part of your post.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
                Exactly, this is the ROTHARMY. And the current incarnation of Van Halen has David Lee Roth in the band. THAT is what pisses me off and yes, I do feel like there is still an unnecessary amount of hate towards Van Halen with DLR. I mean, it's not like I'm going around saying "OH WE SHOULDN'T HATE SAMMY HAGAR HE'S VAN HALEN TOO!" Fuck that shit, man.

I really wanna try to understand on just what you think we should be saying....

Should we do the uber-fanboy stance, ignore the now-professionally enhanced yelping from DLR, and proclaim that this live album is the best thing since hot-buttered popcorn?

The biggest Van Halen fans are giving their honest assessments on a very sub-standard product, I see no reason for bashing them....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Ya know, all that stuff used to be called "life" and we dealt with it by getting up and going to work and finding some fun stuff to do when we're not working. Or if it was too much to deal with we'd just put the person in a mental hospital until they decided they were feeling a lot better and wanted back in society.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• philouze
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2004

Dude, once again, you're missing the point I was trying to make.

Here it is:

- I joined the Rotharmy because I love Classic VH & solo DLR. And I think it's safe to say that everybody here joined for the same reason. Riiiiiiiiiight? (Elliott Offen style)
                    - We were all thrilled when Dave came back in '07. BUT we were also bummed because Mikey was not involved. Riiiiiiiiiight?
                    - ADKOT came out and, once again, I happen to think everybody (or at least a huge majority of us) was more than happy with the result. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?
                    - The tour kicked in and a whole lot of us were not very enthusiastic with Dave's performances. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
                    - Now they're releasing a live album from that tour. It sounds shitty Dave-wise, that's a bonafide Fact. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?

What I'm trying to say is, we love the band, and therefore there are also sides of the band we don't like. This album is one of them.
                    And, as this is the Rotharmy, some of its members are quite wild, to say the least. If they wanna say "Fuck VH and their piece of shite live album", let them say it. It certainly does not make them "haters". That is called "a different opinion", boyo. This is not a Teletubbies message board. It's not the KissFAQ message board. It's not the Three Sides Of The Coin FB page. Political correctness does not apply here. Well, you know that, since you can put in 14,583 "fucks" in each post you make.

Comment

• philouze
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Ya know, all that stuff used to be called "life" and we dealt with it by getting up and going to work and finding some fun stuff to do when we're not working. Or if it was too much to deal with we'd just put the person in a mental hospital until they decided they were feeling a lot better and wanted back in society.
                      You tell 'em, Early! God is gooder than hell!

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

Dude, once again, you're missing the point I was trying to make.

Here it is:

- I joined the Rotharmy because I love Classic VH & solo DLR. And I think it's safe to say that everybody here joined for the same reason. Riiiiiiiiiight? (Elliott Offen style)
                        - We were all thrilled when Dave came back in '07. BUT we were also bummed because Mikey was not involved. Riiiiiiiiiight?
                        - ADKOT came out and, once again, I happen to think everybody (or at least a huge majority of us) was more than happy with the result. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?
                        - The tour kicked in and a whole lot of us were not very enthusiastic with Dave's performances. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
                        - Now they're releasing a live album from that tour. It sounds shitty Dave-wise, that's a bonafide Fact. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?

What I'm trying to say is, we love the band, and therefore there are also sides of the band we don't like. This album is one of them.
                        And, as this is the Rotharmy, some of its members are quite wild, to say the least. If they wanna say "Fuck VH and their piece of shite live album", let them say it. It certainly does not make them "haters". That is called "a different opinion", boyo. This is not a Teletubbies message board. It's not the KissFAQ message board. It's not the Three Sides Of The Coin FB page. Political correctness does not apply here. Well, you know that, since you can put in 14,583 "fucks" in each post you make.
                        I'd say that the only real reason to be pissed off at this point is the fact that Michael Anthony is not in the band and therefore it's not a complete CVH reuinion. But when it comes to complaining about Dave, I still don't get everybody's problem and why are people NOW saying he sucks live? As I said before, look at US Fest 83. One of CVH's best shows, Dave sounded like shit, And it didn't matter.

Comment

• philouze
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2004

I'd say that the only real reason to be pissed off at this point is the fact that Michael Anthony is not in the band and therefore it's not a complete CVH reuinion. But when it comes to complaining about Dave, I still don't get everybody's problem and why are people NOW saying he sucks live? As I said before, look at US Fest 83. One of CVH's best shows, Dave sounded like shit, And it didn't matter.
                          I get your point. But the US Fest was in '83, and Dave could still "sing", even though he was drunk and having a off-night vocally at this show. Listen to the Montreal '86 show, for instance. The motherfucker had the pipes back then.
                          30 years later, the guy still thinks he can reach high notes. Wrong. He can't. But what's more embarassing is that he wouldn't redo the vocals in the studio. Come on, you're a KISS fan, even Stanley sang to a backing track recently. And all their live albums were "studio recordings with an audience loop over them".
                          DLR thinks he has more integrity than that? Dear lord, I wish he pulled a KISS on this live album. The guy can't sing anymore.
                          If they released a show from, say, the 1981 tour, I wouldn't bitch about the vocals, because he could still nail it back then. But releasing an album with horrendous vocal parts and not fix them? Nah..

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Aww, want a hug, big guy?. Quit bitching, everyone has problems in life. Get up, go outside, get some interests, get a job, get on with things and have some fun.
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• philouze
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                              Aww, want a hug, big guy?. Quit bitching, everyone has problems in life. Get up, go outside, get some interests, get a job, get on with things and have some fun.
                              Homosexuals don't have an easy life, DB..

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Mate go knock one out ,very few problems in life can't be wanked away if you make the effort
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...