Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I heard the new titanic comes out 3/30...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      I heard the new titanic comes out 3/30...
      Oh it's gonna be gooder'n hell! You'll get to hear dave screech and yelp. The music will sound meh. But it's the definitive Van Halen Live Performance so you kinda have to like it. If you don't then you ain't American and you're probably in the Klan and why are you wrecking this band's legacy in the first place? Be happy with whatever Ed sells you!

Just don't buy his shoes. Those things fall apart faster than my last marriage...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jetstream
        Foot Soldier
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        One of the big problems with that movie was the fact he didn't even need to...

Yup, and their bodies also would have kept each other warm. She was not even really chubby as much a Leo shops in the boy's department with his tiny frame. The part which is also WTF in my opinion is when they are talking about Fine Art and the captain of industry is showing his modern art collection... those paintings did not go down in the Titanic lol
        I got lost in the...

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
          Groupie
          • May 2013

I remember Ellen as a comedian mostly, haven't really followed her show. But she is funny, and has a dry wit which David should have fun with. Likes to scare/prank people.

I might have to draw the line at The Pew.
          I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by big fatty
            NO. There's no new management.

They changed publishing company's. Not management.
            I see this company as trigger to all this activity.

I also see publishing as advertising and promotion.

I also see that when that deal was signed all the sudden things started clicking and flashing on the VH control board if you catch my drift.

Kimmel, new re-mastered CVH videos on VH channel, Ellen date leaks , 2015 tour.

I assumed that advertising and promotion falls under the corporate umbrella of publishing.

I am perhaps wrong in my description but seems someone is pushing VH so I assumed it was this new co.

I also know the easiest was to break with the past and render all contract null is change the name of you distribution companies....?

So, I am ready for Kimel and 2015. I may purchase a home defibrillator for March 30th..lol.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
              Me either. First thing I heard about it was that they turned a disaster movie into a goddamned love story. Second thing I heard was that the theme song was by that anorexic French Canadian chick with the godawful squealing voice. Based on those two facts alone, I decided I would never subject myself to that movie. If I want to watch a boat sink, I'll watch the Poseidon Adventure. Yeah it's vintage 70s Irwin Allen cheese, but at least it's not sappy cheese.
              I have a "greater" idea Leonardo and some waifey actress making love and all the heartstring pulling -Hollywood Hype- set against a backdrop of the Mustard Gas and Trench Warfare of WWI.

There is no back story They are actually in the trenches the whole time> at least that is what I have always thought about the Titanic tragedy as a "love story".

I also have never seen a split second of this clap-trap movie.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                I understand lipstick lesbian actions and bi-sexuality, but the hardcore dyke pussy hounds are in it for other reasons.

So, no don't want to see that.
                What other reasons would that be?

Love and companionship...

You fucking carrot fucker...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                  What other reasons would that be?

Love and companionship...

You fucking carrot fucker...
                  Yeah sure why not all the above, sugar top.

Then when you demand a political lobby on capitol hill to further your sexual preferences lifestyle agenda, it instantly becomes more than just, love and companionship, it becomes a deplorable legal contract and has absolutely nothing to do with Love.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Equality...dumbass.

On another note...Ellen has the moat beautiful eyes!
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

OH!!!!!! the endless Mother Fukking search to be equal!!!!

Good luck, Angel .

Equal to what the laws of this moment in time....LOL!!!!!

P.S. She has dried up withered dead eyes of a 30 year daily drunken Alchy .
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-22-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Somebody needs to come out of the crisper and get over himself.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Equality...dumbass.

On another note...Ellen has the moat beautiful eyes!
                          The most beautiful eyes anyone has ever come across!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! HA!
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                            Somebody needs to come out of the crisper and get over himself.
                            I only know of 5 skull types that exist.

However there is 6 billion brains controlling these characteristics and many of those brains attempt to separate themselves from this reality and demand individuality as determined by bigotry and selfish reasoning.

Thus a false reality of a sub-culture leading to a non-reality of separation from others who live within the exact time and space we share at this moment.

The labeling of ones self or a group in a attempt to create a false uniqueness. Completely removes their individuality of their birth.

These groups usually say they are labeling themselves in a attempt to create equality.

In reality a label and a,.. this is who I am confirmation, is nothing more than psychological racism.

I personally accept everyone as equal at all times , until they try to change reality to suit their needs of separation from others in a attempt to establish this sub-culture and individualistic and unique.

Other than these scientific attempts to explain mans origin I accept the 5 different skull shapes as a generality to attempt to understand mans place and times as a reality instead of a dream.

Any other designation of self is racism and for scholars to make exact committed explanations about and then be labeled as heretics and idiots who the next generation of scholars proves their finding as completely wrong and a new set of rules is issued and college text books re-written.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                              I only know of 5 skull types that exist.

However there is 6 billion brains controlling these characteristics and many of those brains attempt to separate themselves from this reality and demand individuality as determined by bigotry and selfish reasoning.

Thus a false reality of a sub-culture leading to a non-reality of separation from others who live within the exact time and space we share at this moment.

The labeling of ones self or a group in a attempt to create a false uniqueness. Completely removes their individuality of their birth.

These groups usually say they are labeling themselves in a attempt to create equality.

In reality a label and a,.. this is who I am confirmation, is nothing more than psychological racism.

I personally accept everyone as equal at all times , until they try to change reality to suit their needs of separation from others in a attempt to establish this sub-culture and individualistic and unique.

Other than these scientific attempts to explain mans origin I accept the 5 different skull shapes as a generality to attempt to understand mans place and times as a reality instead of a dream.

Any other designation of self is racism and for scholars to make exact committed explanations about and then be labeled as heretics and idiots who the next generation of scholars proves their finding as completely wrong and a new set of rules is issued and college text books re-written.
                              Dude, share what you are on or shut the fuck up already.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Edwards3rdWife
                                I remember Ellen as a comedian mostly, haven't really followed her show. But she is funny, and has a dry wit which David should have fun with. Likes to scare/prank people.

I might have to draw the line at The Pew.
                                She was good in Finding Nemo.

Comment

Working...