Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    This proves it, Von is gay.
    You needed proof?

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
      Head Fluffer
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
      Is it just me or are these smaller venues ?
      Seems like smaller venues to me too, although the Hollywood Bowl is quite large and a GREAT place for a concert!

CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!
      I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        This proves it, Von is gay.
        I like Kenny too...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by IceCreamBlondie
          Seems like smaller venues to me too, although the Hollywood Bowl is quite large and a GREAT place for a concert!

CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!

Not from what I can see, outside of Red Rocks....

With some exceptions of course, most ampitheaters that were built around the same time in the 90's, mostly have a capacity of approximately 20,000.... They're evenly spread out, with 10,000 with actual seats under the awning, and 10,000 to sit in the lawn....

Compared to most arenas, again with some exceptions, that only hold around 14-18,000 because the area behind the stage is blocked off....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wolfgang to sit out of Tremonti tour in order to support the Van Halen Tour...

Message from Wolf Van Halen ..

"I am still part of TREMONTI and very excited for the release of 'Cauterize', but unfortunately am unable to participate in the upcoming tour dates, both in the States and overseas, due to my prior commitment with VAN HALEN for the upcoming summer tour in support of the 'Tokyo Dome Live In Concert' album," states Wolfgang.

"Look forward to seeing all of the TREMONTI fans on the road as soon as my schedule permits!"
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              my prior commitment with VAN HALEN for the upcoming summer tour in support of the 'Tokyo Dome Live In Concert' album," states Wolfgang....
              So...it's a tour to play songs live in support of a recording of songs played live.

A tour to support their previous tour.

Is it just me or is this getting more retarded by the moment?
              Last edited by fryingdutchman; 03-27-2015, 01:55 PM.
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

The only way that this could have ANY kind of legitimacy is if Michael Anthony was on stage.

Otherwise this is like paying $200 to do EXACTLY what you did in 2013.
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Wolfgang to sit out of Tremonti tour in order to support the Van Halen Tour...
                  Wolf, dude...seriously. Don't bail on Tremonti.

We know a guy who can fill in for you. You probably know him too....tell your dad to hire him.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

How do'ya like that? Pops gave Wolf the "you can't be in 2 bands" ultimatum.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

nowadays VH stands for "vuck hup"...see ya next week...
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                        So...it's a tour to play songs live in support of a recording of songs played live.

A tour to support their previous tour.

Is it just me or is this getting more retarded by the moment?
                        ^^ That's it... exactly what it boils down to.

It's a bizarre conundrum... on one hand there's nothing new being offered and based on the Live album you know there's unavoidable quality issues... yet on the flip side... if the band pulls off the full tour they stand to pull in ten's of millions of dollars off of a multi-recycled product of lesser quality than the original.

You can tell based on postings on the net people are going to go to the shows... some will buy the Live record and remasters. From the band's perspective... how can you argue that they aren't giving the fans what they want..?

Unless a tragedy or illness derails the tour... odds are no one loses money on this venture. Except for the fans who come away with a bad taste in their mouths realizing this isn't the Van Halen they were looking on... the next morning they wake up feeling they've been Obi Wan Kenobi'ed... The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

...the next morning they wake up feeling they've been Obi Wan Kenobi'ed... The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
                          You're gonna have to rephrase that for Von. He doesn't speak Star Wars.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

That's one reason I like Von...

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2004

I'm gonna buy the the new live shit. I'm going to see the current lineup at PNC. I'm gonna piss during the drum solo, I'm gonna proudly wear the shirt shown to your left. I'm gonna enjoy the day.

If you don't feel like me, God bless ya. Go to the Michael Anthony Army or The Circle Army and Go fuck yaself.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
                                Go to the Michael Anthony Army
                                There's a Mikey Army?? Alright!!
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...