Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

If this really is the last tour with Roth for whatever reason, warts and all...

I have visions of the future for Von, Donnie, E and anyone else who is rallying against this definitive live album and refusing to see a show...

I see them in their old age homes and kids' basements resentful they missed their last taste of the Halen...living out their sorry lives complaining about their latest meal:

"Let me guess...this is the definitive meatloaf? My ass it is!!"
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Well, I'm quite a bit older than you with better than 20/20 vision...
      E has super powers! Including the power of invisibility!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Romeo Delight

I have visions of the future for Von, Donnie, E and anyone else who is rallying against this definitive live album and refusing to see a show...

I see them in their old age homes and kids' basements resentful they missed their last taste of the Halen...living out their sorry lives complaining about their latest meal:

could be worse, coulda missed all till 2007 like some of us
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          Yeah, I'm thinking those were doled out 2 or 3 at a time back in the BMG days. Now they are more rightly earned... and oh so satisfying.
          now i'm at 41 gonna need 11 from ya
          Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 04-09-2015, 12:49 AM. Reason: boobs
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Think again, Flamma. Our lives don't revolve around seeing a kick ass band with a singer who refuses to sing the fuckin words the right way. And I don't know anything about E, but I know that Von and I ain't living "sorry lives". But you keep on trying. One day you'll reach the mountain top.

Comment

• DaveTheScott
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I think just ignoring Hagar is the best option. Plus the more they do it the more it seems to piss him off.
              Ya, ya, I agree...can't help it sometimes though, Spam's ankle biting gets old...

We can probably expect a ramp-up on the rhetoric as it gets closer to tour time...and then his reviews of the shows...and then his same old obligatory "really don't have time to even think about it anyway because I'm working on the club and new band and rum and cars and surrounding myself with positive people and hey anyway life is good k bye" pitch - and of course, the press jumps on it because it's an easy story.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I am just messing with you Donnie. But still its not about your life revolving around a band but taking the opportunity to see a show once every 900 sleeps or so...how many do you think are left with the history of this band and their age, etc? Seizing this opportunity, definitive album or no.

Great to take a stand, I am just going to enjoy myself and eke by with my life as I dream of the mountaintop
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I am just messing with you Donnie. But still its not about your life revolving around a band but taking the opportunity to see a show once every 900 sleeps or so...how many do you think are left with the history of this band and their age, etc? Seizing this opportunity, definitive album or no.

Great to take a stand, I am just going to enjoy myself and eke by with my life as I dream of the mountaintop
                  If there's a meet up here, I'll go to a show. Matter of fact, you come down here for a show and I'll roll out the semi red carpet. It was red but Warf puked all over it. Twice.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Think again, Flamma. Our lives don't revolve around seeing a kick ass band with a singer who refuses to sing the fuckin words the right way. And I don't know anything about E, but I know that Von and I ain't living "sorry lives". But you keep on trying. One day you'll reach the mountain top.
                    "E" is....

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DaveTheScott
                      Ya, ya, I agree...can't help it sometimes though, Spam's ankle biting gets old...
                      Don't get me wrong we can call him a prick day in day out, I just meant the band should not respond.

Comment

• Jetstream
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I think just ignoring Hagar is the best option. Plus the more they do it the more it seems to piss him off.
                        This times 10 because ignoring is the biggest insult one can give another. As a professional artist I liked the work of Dali but Dali always tried to get a rise out of Picasso for publicity and Picasso would never respond to him and it actually hurt Dali in the long run in the Fine Art circles because Picasso never confirmed his validity with a response... and Dali unlike Hagar had some skill lol
                        I got lost in the...

Comment

• Grit
                          Roadie
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by binnie
                          I just don't get it: let it be, Sam, let it be. You have more money than God and you've been successful in several careers now. Why can't you be happy?
                          Because since leaving Van Halen (thank god) she has accomplished absolutely NOTHING no matter what she tries.

Solo = NOTHING!

"Supergroup" Chickencrap = NOTHING!

"& Friends" = NOTHING!

"The Circle" = NOTHING!

Hagar is the "Ex-Psycho Girlfriend" that claims she don't need them but in reality knows she does. Just can't keep talking about her EX. Quite Pathetic and hilarious at the same time!

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2007

A simple 'No Comment' from Sam when asked about VH would suffice....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Then the interview requests would dry up.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
                                A simple 'No Comment' from Sam when asked about VH would suffice....
                                He wasn't even asked this time though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...