X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    If these stupid motherfuckers would quit coming here and trying to turn us into Hagar fans we wouldn't have the pissy arguments.
    It takes at least two to have a bitchfight.

I'm more of a Dave fan. I only like Van Halen by association. And while there are some curious moments in Hagar's career, I tend to find his music uninteresting & forgettable, so I just don't listen to it.

I don't give a flying fuck about who sold more or who sings better or who can fit the more Chinese balls up their ass. Well, maybe that last one would make for an interesting bit of trivia.

But not only will I not get involved in any retarded & pointless Hagar vs. Roth fights, I'll be the first to make fun of Dave whenever I can.

Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I have to defend my idol like I'm a fourteen year old girl. Fuck that shit. And by fuck that shit, I mean I'd prefer to stick my rather thick dick in a pile of shit & fuck it until it fell apart than play fan games.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Heater
      You didnt say please
      This is very weak.

Honestly, I hope you didn't think this was a smart reply. It'd be very sad if you did. Did you chuckle when you typed it? If you did, you should really feel ashamed.

Now, I'm not attacking you because you troll the site or attempt to, or whatever.

It's just that this is something a 6 year old would say & then feel very smug about himself. The thought that a grown man would use this as a comeback depresses me to no end.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Things just got interesting
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Things just got interesting
          where?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            where?
            Right here, brah.

nutswing.gif

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

I broke it! It was working then I broke it!

nutswing.gif

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Screw this. I'm gonna run away & hide in a corner in embarrassment.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Heater vs Ima ... Heavenly weight championship of the army . In the red corner heater no game and Shite craic.
                  In the soiled whatever colour the king of sting , prince of irony , the one line assassin Mr pussylicker himself.

Yeah I think I've had a bit of drink that didn't agree with me

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Ima don't get ideas above your station , your witty but not donniep/pete's bro witty

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

does heater do this on others sites as well?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                        Screw this. I'm gonna run away & hide in a corner in embarrassment.

Cheers!
                        have donnie teach me about the thumbnail thing for pics
                        Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 05-20-2015, 07:58 PM. Reason: boobs

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          This is very weak.

Honestly, I hope you didn't think this was a smart reply. It'd be very sad if you did. Did you chuckle when you typed it? If you did, you should really feel ashamed.

Now, I'm not attacking you because you troll the site or attempt to, or whatever.

It's just that this is something a 6 year old would say & then feel very smug about himself. The thought that a grown man would use this as a comeback depresses me to no end.

Cheers!
                          He's not going to post the numbers because they are similar to, if not lower, than the numbers for YFLM.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            He's not going to post the numbers because they are similar to, if not lower, than the numbers for YFLM.
                            You mean THE BEST Dave album & one of the best rock records in the history of music?

No, I am not being sarcastic. I really love that shit. I wish it had sold better, 'cuz it was the right direction for Dave to go. The ageing rock star, matured & with a wide array of musical styles, but never letting go of his blues rock roots.

I bet if that album had been successful, it wouldn't have triggered the chain of events that turned the Legendary David Lee Roth, the Best Frontman of All Time into a creepy, weird motherfucker.

But all you assholes who refused to age gracefully denied David the chance to age gracefully himself. You wanted him to wear spandex, rub his balls & shout "I'ma fuck your girlfriend" at 45 years old.

There will never be a YFLM 2... that Dave died long ago. But what could have been... what could have been.

I would've had sex with that David & I wouldn't even feel guilty afterwards. Well, maybe not sex. But I would've shaken his hand & I would tell everybody who would listen to me "THIS man is my idol. And I'm proud to be a fan."

Cheers!

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I feel YFLM is underrated. I just spun You're Breathin' It and Sunburn at a very high volume last night.

The YFLM tour is the only time I skipped seeing DLR when he hit town. He played a small room, and after seeing him in a 1500 seater in '06...dam, that would have been a great show.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

One of these guys knew how to age gracefully & went on to be an internationally renowned mega star.

Can you tell who?

Cheers!

Comment

Working...