• Oct 2003

Lucky Charlotte...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Lucky Charlotte...
      Ah, it wasn't the best show. Hell, it was a far cry from the ALAE tour. Dave played at Rocky's, which was a male strip club on one side and an old dance club on the other side. The only cool thing about Rocky's was it still had the light up disco floor on the rock club side. Dave makes fun of the male strippers on the other side of the club, you can hear it in the sound board boot.

The guitar player - Rocket Somethingorother - sucked ass. It was kinda sad hearing the helicopter intro in this tiny club and then seeing Dave come out, after about a half hour of security screaming at people to move the hell back from the little makeshift barricade. But Dave put on a good show, guitar player stupidity aside, and everybody had a good time.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
        Head Fluffer
        • Dec 2008

Good for Dave!

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
          Could Ed wear something other than an old T-shirt?
          Spot on.
          I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Heater
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            This is very weak.

Honestly, I hope you didn't think this was a smart reply. It'd be very sad if you did. Did you chuckle when you typed it? If you did, you should really feel ashamed.

Now, I'm not attacking you because you troll the site or attempt to, or whatever.

It's just that this is something a 6 year old would say & then feel very smug about himself. The thought that a grown man would use this as a comeback depresses me to no end.

Cheers!
            Apparently YOU thought I meant that. I wrote that to highlight the way some take this shit so seriously to the point of childishness or at least obsession. Its music, thats all.
            Writing about sticking your dick (thanks for the description) in a pile of shit shows you're quite mature yourself, its like a prereq to be a moderator around here. And theres nothing sad about that, but try sticking it in a woman sometime, its nothing to be scared of, and Dave would be so proud of you.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Ima will stick his dick in anything, just depends on the day. He once jacked off to Martha Stewart's show while listening to gay ukulele music, true story.

Still more manly than a sheep fucking fagar lover though.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                Head Fluffer
                • Dec 2008

Loved that Dave Interview!

Dave is still sexy to this Ice Cream Blondie!

Now, how about a new studio album?.......................
                Last edited by IceCreamBlondie; 05-21-2015, 01:15 AM.
                I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I think you may be misquoting me a bit there because I do agree the YFLM lyrics are some of his best but I do remember very very vaguely me getting that mixed up and also saying something along the lines of wondering how many lines are borrowed and how if you are going to borrow don't take them from a sign that was hanging in 50% of the fastfood joints you went into. It's pretty amazing it doesn't happen more often but I think there was a decent rambling point in there somewhere.

Dave played a lot of YFLM on his radio show in fact that was almost all of his own work that he played so I think he agrees with you.

Personally I think the album is ok but I'm biased against it because I flew 600 miles to see that tour and it was like a pretty solid wedding band. It's the one time when Dave went with less than excellent musicians.
                  Nah, I'm quoting you right. You did talk about the fast-food joints sign & it was about that god trust pay cash quote. Yeah, it was simply a mix up on your part & nothing noteworthy... at the time! Now that you're an all powerful web-master, the bar has been raised, the stakes are high & dirty stuff from your past will be dug up.

You're spot on about the bands, though. Dave went with mostly studio professionals for that album & it shows. Competency aside, there aren't any shining moments in there. There aren't any bad parts either. They just play what they're given. I can imagine he probably didn't bother hiring top notch musicians for that tour. I will reluctantly admit that some fans passed on that tour because of that & not because they weren't smart enough to get YFLM.

Hats off to you for supporting Dave when he needed it most. You have my respect. It's currently valued at about the same as two long tons of gold, or 4,480 lbs of the stuff.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    The data on the tour is inaccurate. You missed July 29, '94 - right here in Charlotte.
                    Pssst. PB&J is not a real Dave fan. He's an FBI, or possibly NSA agent, infiltrated. He wouldn't know. You see, he relies in faulty intelligence. And the intelligence his department makes available to him.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                      Apparently YOU thought I meant that. I wrote that to highlight the way some take this shit so seriously to the point of childishness or at least obsession. Its music, thats all.
                      Writing about sticking your dick (thanks for the description) in a pile of shit shows you're quite mature yourself, its like a prereq to be a moderator around here. And theres nothing sad about that, but try sticking it in a woman sometime, its nothing to be scared of, and Dave would be so proud of you.
                      You were saying something about some taking this shit too seriously?

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                        Ima will stick his dick in anything, just depends on the day. He once jacked off to Martha Stewart's show while listening to gay ukulele music, true story.

Still more manly than a sheep fucking fagar lover though.
                        That's the nicest thing you ever said to me. Give me a hug, you big galoot.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          Who the hell is that douchebag interviewing Dave?
                          A credit to your bad joke of a country.

Cheers!

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

A credit to your bad joke of a country.

Cheers!
                            If you don't like the greatest Country in the world, then get the fuck out of it.

Thanks for telling me who that guy is. Obviously you don't know anymore than I do.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              If you don't like the greatest Country in the world, then get the fuck out of it.

Thanks for telling me who that guy is. Obviously you don't know anymore than I do.
                              Hey man, I love Japan. I wish I lived there.

That guy is Jon Stewart. Ever watched the Daily Show? That motherfucker is one of your biggest talents.

Cheers!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hey man, I love Japan. I wish I lived there.

That guy is Jon Stewart. Ever watched the Daily Show? That motherfucker is one of your biggest talents.

Cheers!
                                Never seen the dude. At least not that I remember. I've never seen his show.

Maybe you can move to Japan, and shack up with Dave.

Or, you could go to Buffafuckinglo, and shack up with NickDdumbass!

Comment

Working...