Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I find it so sad when people say such terrible things about great people . I can say this Michael Anthony is a... http://t.co/xE8x69i9y9— Jason Bonham (@Jason_Bonham) June 20, 2015

The full text....

I find it so sad when people say such terrible things about great people . I can say this Michael Anthony is a great bass player and a fantastic guy and flys the VH flag always !!!!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

And, oh by the way, Happy 61st Birthday, Michael Anthony Sobolewski .....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        I find it so sad when people say such terrible things about great people . I can say this Michael Anthony is a... http://t.co/xE8x69i9y9— Jason Bonham (@Jason_Bonham) June 20, 2015

The full text....

I find it so sad when people say such terrible things about great people . I can say this Michael Anthony is a great bass player and a fantastic guy and flys the VH flag always !!!!
        Well Ed's just making all kinds of new friends...

Come on Ed - release the video of you teaching Mike his bass lines! Wait, what's that? The tapes don't exist anymore or they were lost or they're too degraded? Ok, I'll buy that.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jetstream
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2011

The full text....

Cool, but dude needs to leave the last part out about flying the Van Halen flag because "The Circle" is not Van Halen. Jason saying that is like Wolf making a comment on Montrose lol
          I got lost in the...

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Just read that Mike will reply to this later today .
            Sammy has been spotted going to mikes with a camera to show him what to say .
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Just read that Mike will reply to this later today .
              Sammy has been spotted going to mikes with a camera to show him what to say .
              This just in: Michael Anthony, former bass player for the once great rock band Van Halen, was spotted today reading the latest Eddie Van Halen interview and crying in public. Hang on a minute..What? Are you sure? Ok...Apparently those were tears of joy as he laughed all the way up the driveway of his multi million dollar mansion. Anthony was later spotted taking a giant shit on an EVH beach towel, setting it on fire, and then tossing it over the gate to Eddie Van Halen's run down old crappy smelly crack house he's occupied since forever. Film at 11...

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

'I don't know what @eddievanhalen talking about?'' @VanHalen http://t.co/jsmzRlnaa4 #VHIII #ClassOf79 pic.twitter.com/TFNL538mfy— gary cherone (@garycherone) June 20, 2015

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    You wanna know what Mike did? You can listen to Ed bitch about it in that ancient recorded interview floating around. He no likey Mikey cause Mike was making the same amount of bread as he was and Mike didn't write no songs. It's simple as that.
                    Did that ever make any sense?
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

This just in: Michael Anthony, former bass player for the once great rock band Van Halen, was spotted today reading the latest Eddie Van Halen interview and crying in public. Hang on a minute..What? Are you sure? Ok...Apparently those were tears of joy as he laughed all the way up the driveway of his multi million dollar mansion. Anthony was later spotted taking a giant shit on an EVH beach towel, setting it on fire, and then tossing it over the gate to Eddie Van Halen's run down old crappy smelly crack house he's occupied since forever. Film at 11...
                      Ed is the bionic man. He's like fucking Darth Vader. You know Roth ain't in the band. They hired him as an employee and Roth puts up with that shit because he wants something to retire on. Dave is like most us working stiffs. he sucks dick for a paycheck. The sad part is he's sucking Ed's nasty dick. Sam and Mike are laughing because they can tell EVH and his ding dong brother to go fuck themselves. They can afford to say that. Roth can't.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

'I don't know what @eddievanhalen talking about?'' @VanHalen http://t.co/jsmzRlnaa4 #VHIII #ClassOf79 pic.twitter.com/TFNL538mfy— gary cherone (@garycherone) June 20, 2015
                        Damn. He even looked like a Studio 54 era faggot in high school.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by WARF
                          I'm so glad I never bought the Tokyo Dome cd and boycotted this tour!

Any REAL fan of this band should never give ED another penny!

Shitting all over Michael Anthony...

He's the goddamn signature sound of the fucking band....

A class act every time he gets interviewed about VH!!

Guess what fucker?!

There is NO Van Halen without MA!

Boycott these pricks!

Anyone who goes to see them live this tour doesn't deserve to own the first 6 albums...

Fuck off!
                          Here we go with the Real Van Halen fan BS...

Look, Ed's interview seems way off and pretty messed up. Truth is he has always been insecure and probably shouldn't do interviews about anything other than boiling strings, etc.

I honestly don't give a flying you know what about what adults can't work out amongst themselves.

I don't go to a VH show to hear Mike scream in the high register. It would be better if he were there of course, but the bigger issue here is that Ed should stick with Guitar World interviews and actually sit down with the band with Dave once or twice a year. I couldn't care less about who is offended by this comment or that...this is kid's stuff.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Too bad he needs to subsidize the Circle tour with that cash inflow...Perhaps he should flog some Mad Anthony sauce on Ebay? Have it made in China to increase profit margins?
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                              Did that ever make any sense?
                              It makes all the sense in the world. They were a band - not some thrown together group of guys. Who contributed more - Mike or Al? Well, neither of them wrote songs. But Mike sang and Al didn't. Plus he had a cooler solo, and I don't care what any of you think - I like seein Mike jump around like a coked up monkey cause it makes me laugh. But if you wanna get all technical about it, maybe Dave and Ed should have gotten 40% shares each and Mike and Al could have split the remaining 20%.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                I don't go to a VH show
                                Me neither. Finally, something we can agree on.

Comment

Working...