Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vaijuju
    Sniper
    • Jan 2008

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

where are the date stamps?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Probably won't hear from Von for a while... he's busy upgrading his fag-catcher™ buggy with genuine Mad Anthony Flaming Jalapeno logos!!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Yep.

Look, I don't dig the lovey dovey stuff. Or his songs with stupid lyrics, like "her thunder thong around your neck". Oops, sorry - wrong singer guy. Take Standing Hampton for example - take off the love crap and it's a pretty good record. And some of the Van Hagar songs are pretty good too. It ain't Van Halen good, but then it wasn't Van Halen. So some of his stuff ain't too bad. Regardless, the guy does have fans. And for those people, he slings more shit at them than they can keep up with, including playing shows. People can say what they want about him slapping together groups left and right. But for his fans it's a fuckin constant supply of product.

Symptoms Of Chronic Dysentery

Chronic dysentery develops either after several attacks of the acute form or directly from the first acute attack, which after some periods of improvement persists to a greater or less extent. Cases of chronic dysentery are also divided into three categories:

(1) The Mild Form

The general nutrition is not interfered with. The patients usually complain of slight constipation interrupted by light attacks of diarrhoea. Tenesmus is either entirely absent or present in a very slight degree. Even during the attacks of diarrhoea the passages are, as a rule, not bloody.

(2) Form Of Medium Intensity

Here slight gastric symptoms are present, like anorexia, belching, etc. The general condition is interfered with to a considerable extent. There are almost always periods of intermission and exacerbation of the disease. The patient may have regular movements or be slightly constipated, for a period varying from a week to ten days, but soon diarrhoea appears and lasts for four or five days. The stools are then watery, contain mucus, and occasionally a little blood. Slight colicky pains are present, as well as moderate tenesmus and a sensation of heat or burning in the rectum.

(3) The Severe Form

General nutrition is greatly impaired. The patient becomes emaciated, pronounced gastric symptoms are present: anorexia, a bad taste in the mouth, often nausea, occasionally vomiting. As a rule, there is persistent diarrhoea, and the dejecta present a mucous or muco-sanguineous character.
          Colicky pains in the abdomen and pronouuced tenesmus are present. In some cases, however, the diarrhoea alternates with short periods of constipation lasting two or three days. The patient usually feels very weak and is obliged to stay abed a great deal of the time.

Course

The course of acute dysentery is very indefinite. Sometimes the disease terminates in recovery in eight to fifteen days; sometimes in one to three months; sometimes again death occurs a few days after the commencement of the disease. Again, a case of dysentery may at first be mild, but later assume a dangerous character, and even terminate fatally. Intermissions and exacerbations are often encountered in this disease. When dysentery becomes chronic its duration varies greatly, often depending upon the severity of each particular case. Thus, it may last five to six months or many years. Even in the chronic form recovery is not entirely impossible.

Read more: http://chestofbooks.com/health/disea...#ixzz3xnQiBTK1
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-20-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That's a fairly shitty take on the matter you got there, Mr Sesh... just sayin...

LOL

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              And there's the rub: VH ain't in all that much demand anymore. A lot of the shows on the last tour were heavily papered. There will always be people in every major city who show up to see any big name band that comes through town. Unfortunately those numbers just don't transfer to record sales with VH.

Remember when the word came out that Dave was gonna be in charge of all the promotion for ADKOT? They threw up one billboard on the side of a building and had one sign on NYE that flashed up the album cover and had a little VH in the corner. The only people who even knew what it was were those of us on a couple message boards. And everybody said "Van Halen doesn't have to promote the record", and they were partially right. Selling a couple hundred thousand right out of the box ain't nothing to sneez at these days. Regardless, it costs money to make a record and distribute it. Doesn't make much sense to do it in the conventional sense unless you're gonna get your investment back.

Of course, Ed has a studio and Dave has a studio. So they could cut something on the cheap and distribute it digitally and crank out some hard copies for those of us who like to have something tangible. But really, how many copies would it sell?

VH could do just a few things and excite their fan base and maybe even grow it a bit past all us old fucks and a handful of young people. But they won't, mainly because they're lazy as hell and the pirate ship ain't gots no captain. This is what happens when Ed is in control. It's not that much different than when Mike finally got tired of sitting around and started playing with Sam. The difference is Dave is doing exactly jack shit. He had a shot with the EEAS show. But instead of showing up early for the gig he shows up with one of the other guys, makes sure everybody sees him in the car, then has the driver circle the block so he can pump his ego. Then he goes home and does nothing.

Honestly, unless they can pull something off something astounding, there's not much left to look forward to from the Van Failin Family Of Retards. Will Dave do something, anything? Well, if his stupid song about a plastic chair is any indication, it sure ain't gonna be what most of us expect from Dave. The Roth Shows were hit and miss. A few were great. Most of them were boring as shit. And there ain't no way I'm gonna struggle through three or four hours of another crappy radio show. And besides, Dave's always admitted he was a one trick pony. And if he doesn't get back to performing that trick to the best of whatever his abilities are at this point, the future ain't looking too bright.
              Dave was a one trick pony and when he did that trick well with the right people it was marvelous. The truth is he's too old to do that trick anymore and looks foolish trying to do it. Had no desire to see the last tour. Could care less about what Dave is doing. Liked him when he was in his prime but that was a long time ago. Sammy is an enthusiastic entrepreneur. He does his thing and has been successful at it. He's kind of a Jimmy Buffet type character. Sells fun and sun. Ironically that is what drew me to Van Halen in the first place. They sold the fun and sun lifestyle. Now Dave has just gone weird and the VH's are family first studio recluses. At least Sam gets out into the clubs and hangs. There lies the difference. Mike and Sam will jam with anyone, anywhere. The Van Halens hide out in 5150. Dave won't go out unless he's done all this behind the scene preparation to do it. That's boring.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-20-2016, 12:37 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Probably won't hear from Von for a while...
                Why wouldn't you hear from me?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Why wouldn't you hear from me?
                  Get a bigger phone, you dumbass!!

Geez, you have the attention span of gnat!! :0

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Get a bigger phone, you dumbass!!

Geez, you have the attention span of gnat!! :0
                    Bigger phone? Why would I need a bigger phone? I have the iPhone 6S Plus. Do they make bigger ones?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You realize there was a whole sentence splainin this following the crap you quoted..?

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Are you saying I have ADD, or ADHD, or something along those lines?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't think your ADHD/ADD diagnosis was in question. You're world class in that category!!

But you did try your hand at acting the old guy™ a few days ago... Not a bad start, but you need to work at it, son.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I don't think your ADHD/ADD diagnosis was in question. You're world class in that category!!

But you did try your hand at acting the old guy™ a few days ago... Not a bad start, but you need to work at it, son.
                            How did I try acting the old guy? Are you still doubting I saw that picture previous to it being posted? I can assure you, I saw it.

By all means, feel free to come up with the date of that photo shoot. Until you can prove that was a brand new photo, I will maintain my stance.

Now, kindly go back to fucking yourself.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Dave was a one trick pony and when he did that trick well with the right people it was marvelous. The truth is he's too old to do that trick anymore and looks foolish trying to do it. Had no desire to see the last tour. Could care less about what Dave is doing. Liked him when he was in his prime but that was a long time ago. Sammy is an enthusiastic entrepreneur. He does his thing and has been successful at it. He's kind of a Jimmy Buffet type character. Sells fun and sun. Ironically that is what drew me to Van Halen in the first place. They sold the fun and sun lifestyle. Now Dave has just gone weird and the VH's are family first studio recluses. At least Sam gets out into the clubs and hangs. There lies the difference. Mike and Sam will jam with anyone, anywhere. The Van Halens hide out in 5150. Dave won't go out unless he's done all this behind the scene preparation to do it. That's boring.
                              I agree somewhat with the essence of what you're saying.

I definitely agree Roth's just too old to front Van Halen anymore. Not nearly well enough to get me to go see them. And if he's not able to front Van Halen well enough for that, I can't see where he's gonna be any better fronting some EEAS hypothetical reunion. Yeah, his prime WAS a long time ago. Truth be told, it basically ended around 1991. He pulled himself together admirably for the 2007/2008 tour, but it's been downhill since then. Even in terms of giving interesting interviews, the few extended ones he has done via various satellite shows over the last several years leave me with much the same feeling I got watching him perform in 2012 and 2015: I've seen and heard all of this before, and done quite a bit better.

I don't think much more or any less about Hagar musically than I always have, even way back before he joined Van Halen, which is to say not much one way or the other. Hagar has been able to parlay what I'd consider to be an average amount of talent into a lucrative career, so I suppose there is something to be said for that.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                How did I try acting the old guy? Are you still doubting I saw that picture previous to it being posted? I can assure you, I saw it.

By all means, feel free to come up with the date of that photo shoot. Until you can prove that was a brand new photo, I will maintain my stance.

Now, kindly go back to fucking yourself.
                                Schecter posted their first promo announcing Mikey's signature model bass Nov 25th 2015... Different pic of Mike playing one live. I can only guess that photo shoot in Mike's garage was sometime between Thanksgiving and now. Warf snagged that pic from FagBook... no idea who posted it originally.

This is from November 25th...

You'll notice Mike is screaming Vooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!! in that shot...

Unkindly go fuck yourself, pal!!

Comment

Working...