X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
    How the fuck would I know how long ago it was? I'm old, so time fucking flies for me.

The bottom line is, it's NOT a "new" pic.
    Hahaha
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Who cares about the bass?? Let's get back to what's really important here!!

Hell yeah - now that's a rock show!! They ain't got no dance floor up there!! I'm gonna drive to The Walmart right now and do the 5150 walk all the way to the beer aisle and back!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Man he dances and can make the sign at the same time , skills that pay the bills ladiez and gentlemen
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vaijuju
          Sniper
          • Jan 2008

How the fuck would I know how long ago it was? I'm old, so time fucking flies for me.

I try to help an old man (like me)

Peavey amp michael anthony ' signature was in 2013 !
          http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            Bassplayer keeps his wigs in that road case?
            Paul Stanley has a road case of wigs too he alternates like a Mr. Potato Head.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              Paul Stanley has a road case of wigs too he alternates like a Mr. Potato Head.
              And a case full of lipstick, hairspray, and frilly little lacy things - all for after the show.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Prove it old man!

After you done eating at the 55 and up menu at Denny's!
                Last edited by WARF; 01-15-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

What could this possibly mean?

It means he has an old road case from Van Halen. Did I win the new Cordoba ?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

nope. grit did.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Here's the new 2016 MA bass... you'll note it's behind him on the stand in the pic. This isn't an old shot, Von. At least not more than a few weeks or months, tops. It's a promo shot for 2016.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN

This isn't an old shot, Von. At least not more than a few weeks or months, tops. It's a promo shot for 2016.
                        A few weeks or months means it is not a "new" pic. This pic was presented as "new", like this is the first time its been seen. That's not the case. I have seen that pic before. I can't tell you how long it has been, but I'm betting it was months as opposed to weeks. I don't even know if I saw it online, or maybe in a music publication. All I know, is I've seen it before. I never forget a photo with a Ford GT and a '33 Hiboy in it.

Just because that's a "2016" Model, do you think M.A. just got it?

I can hear the Schecter guys now. "Yes Mike, we know it's your signature bass that has your name on it, and built to your specifications, but we can't let you have one until 2016, because it's the 2016 Model".

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Prove it old man!

After you done eating at the 55 and up menu at Denny's!
                          Ever been to a bar with Von? He's always rooting through his wallet looking for a coupon! "I have a coupon for a free appetizer!"
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

A few weeks or months means it is not a "new" pic. This pic was presented as "new", like this is the first time its been seen. That's not the case. I have seen that pic before. I can't tell you how long it has been, but I'm betting it was months as opposed to weeks. I don't even know if I saw it online, or maybe in a music publication. All I know, is I've seen it before. I never forget a photo with a Ford GT and a '33 Hiboy in it.

Just because that's a "2016" Model, do you think M.A. just got it?
                            No, but I think you're confusing it with another pic. There are a bunch with Mike & his GT. Either way, it probably means fatso is back, so I don't really care.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                              No, but I think you're confusing it with another pic. There are a bunch with Mike & his GT. Either way, it probably means fatso is back, so I don't really care.
                              Hells yeah - the good times are about to roll!!! I'm telling you all - this is part of OBC's master Fuk'a You to the fans! He brings back Sammy AND we finally get Mike back in the band and OBC is actually all charged up and happy and healthy and hopefully not sober and they bring out a huge stage and show and sell live DVDs at the venue after each show and online and we're all sitting here with the what the fuck look on our faces like Dave had in the Gigolo video when the cast of characters walks out of the studio.

Except for me. I'm gonna be front and center for this train wreck. I've just got to figure out a way to sneak in a cold case of Heineken so I can tempt Ed throughout the show. Because I am evil.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

If Michael Anthony doesn't come back. I am officially saying "fuck off" to the Van Halen sisters. I don't even care if a new album comes out! They have nothing left to prove. I just want the John 5 album and or a EEAS reunion tour. I don't care... I'll even take a DLR Band reunion with BYoung. I'm more of a DLR solo fan anyways, I'd be happy to see him in a 10,000 max venue playing just YFLM from beginning to end. Van Halen is a fucking business nowadays, and whoevers name they draw out of a raffle basket will be their next CONTRACT singer. It's not about Music. It's about Eddie Van Halen whipping out his dick and saying "Fuck you! I'm the boss!" while he sits around another 20 years jerking off and puffin' his vape. What a bunch of arrogant cocksuckers. Ed got a taste of premium Italian pussy in the early 80's and his head has been fucked up ever since. Van Halen for the past 30 years has been a game of who can fuck each other up the ass the hardest. What a bunch of loons up there on Howdy Doody Mountain. All we're gonna get the next several years is holiday greetings from them and few pathetic fucking tweets from their dog! That's it!

Bring on the Eat Em And Smile band!
                                Van Halen is a fucking snooze fest.
                                Dave is 60 fucking years old, it's time for him to settle down and put out a whole album of him accoustic talking to his dog, or mumbling about whatever the fuck he had for lunch... I don't give a pigs dick what he does! Whatever it is, it will be a million times better than him prancing around on stage with Jazz hands trying to recapture a time and place that doesn't exist anymore. Rock music is a fucking youth sport. It's not 1983 anymore, and it's time to stop pretending it is..... it's time to grow old and give us slower shit with AWESOME fucking lyrics.

Give us Mike..... or lick my cum stained underwear you fags!

WARF
                                out

Comment

Working...