X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Foolery
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by pete
    It's an amoeba that dwells in an ant's ass. semi-intelligent.

To you it answers to "MOM"
    Well i guess you got me there, gosh! that time spent in college biology is really paying off now!
    2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
    http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
      Well i guess you got me there, gosh! that time spent in college biology is really paying off now!
      It clearly has broadened your mind.

Good-bye

Comment

• Tom Foolery
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2004

VOA, maybe his best solo album, full of great songs, also came out before he was with VH
        http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Tom Foolery
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by pete
          It clearly has broadened your mind.

Good-bye
          Excellent work!

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Excellent work!

Your glasses are rose tinted.

You must've been high in the 80's.

Here's some of what you call ROCKIN'

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

kewl dude!

RAWKIN'

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Dude...

look...

if you are going to sit here and tell me that Sammy was anything more than a 2nd or 3rd tier rocker when VH came calling...then you don't know much about Rock and Roll...

the absolute only wave that guy ever made in this business was I Can't Drive 55...that other crap tune was...well...something that should have been in footloose...

His stuff with Montrose wasn't groundbreaking in the least...and his solo stuff is essentially cookie cutter---fab shit...that sounds like everything else that's out at the time...

And that's fact...

Now...if you want to say that Hagar can be a solo act and is better than Dave because he was solo BEFORE VH...that's fine...I can'd disprove you because Dave can never be a solo act without having fronted Van Halen...

So fine...you are saying that Sam was a better solo act than Dave because he did it without VH as his stepping stone...he was a solo act first...

That being said...

and with that thinking in which you brought to the table...

David Lee Roth is THE quintessential frontman for Van Halen...

he sold more albums with the band...

he created the VH persona...

and like you said about Hagar's solo career...

He was there first...therefore making him...THE ONLY OPTION...

thanks to Roth...your fatboys dying career...caught life...

Why? Roth...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• pete
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

now try to control yer boner!

Comment

• pete
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

You'll be happy to know he's ........ not a homophobe.

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

you're thread is dead.

King of rock?

Nice work to you fuck-stick.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Dude...

look...

if you are going to sit here and tell me that Sammy was anything more than a 2nd or 3rd tier rocker when VH came calling...then you don't know much about Rock and Roll...

the absolute only wave that guy ever made in this business was I Can't Drive 55...that other crap tune was...well...something that should have been in footloose...

His stuff with Montrose wasn't groundbreaking in the least...and his solo stuff is essentially cookie cutter---fab shit...that sounds like everything else that's out at the time...

And that's fact...

Now...if you want to say that Hagar can be a solo act and is better than Dave because he was solo BEFORE VH...that's fine...I can'd disprove you because Dave can never be a solo act without having fronted Van Halen...

So fine...you are saying that Sam was a better solo act than Dave because he did it without VH as his stepping stone...he was a solo act first...

That being said...

and with that thinking in which you brought to the table...

David Lee Roth is THE quintessential frontman for Van Halen...

he sold more albums with the band...

he created the VH persona...

and like you said about Hagar's solo career...

He was there first...therefore making him...THE ONLY OPTION...

Why? Roth...
                        and this just closes it so nicely.

Comment

• Tom Foolery
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Why? Roth...
                          ha ha ha, you cant be serious,

Let me tell you the reason the Germans were defeated in World War 2, ROTH! You guys are a joke. Calling Sammy fat is a joke, have you seen the guy? YOu guys are a joke

Comment

• BARE BONE
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2004

Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by RAS
                              Im nottrying to say that sammy is better than dave, but eddie is still the greatest member of van halen, i dont understand why everyone criticizes him, if thee guitarist of the band had been some shmuck, they would have crashed and burned like dave's solo career. and who the calls someone butt-breath?
                              eddie is vh period
                              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

ha ha ha, you cant be serious,

Let me tell you the reason the Germans were defeated in World War 2, ROTH! You guys are a joke. Calling Sammy fat is a joke, have you seen the guy? YOu guys are a joke

woah...wait a second moron...YOU are the one that said Sammy was a better solo act because he was a solo act first...and didn't have Van Halen as his past to help boost his sales...

You brought that argument to the table...not me...

of course...your utter shining brilliance will keep you from seeing that...

and yeah dumbass...I have seen Hagar...and he is fat...unless of course YOU weigh about 400 pounds...in which case Sammy probably looks svelt...

Give me a real battle here you idiot...until then...keep eating your cheese...and keep your cheesehole shut...

and TV...rock on you idiot...Eddie IS VH as you say...he can be the only one to have driven them right into the ground...good call...
                                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...