X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Foolery
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    woah...wait a second moron...YOU are the one that said Sammy was a better solo act because he was a solo act first...and didn't have Van Halen as his past to help boost his sales...

You brought that argument to the table...not me...

of course...your utter shining brilliance will keep you from seeing that...

and yeah dumbass...I have seen Hagar...and he is fat...unless of course YOU weigh about 400 pounds...in which case Sammy probably looks svelt...

Give me a real battle here you idiot...until then...keep eating your cheese...and keep your cheesehole shut...

and TV...rock on you idiot...Eddie IS VH as you say...he can be the only one to have driven them right into the ground...good call...
    I guess sammy does look svelt! ha ha. Yeah I did say Sammy is the better solo act, I dont see where i took that back. Whatever, keep crying you self to sleep missing David Lee Roth, yeah he kicked ass with Van Halen, but solo, he SUCKS!

Tuesday I will be enjoying The Essential Red Collection, while you guys are still sitting here dreaming of days gone by. SAMMY HAGAR< UNDISPUTED CHAMP OF ROCK>
    2005 Super Bowl Champions DENVER BRONCOS!!!
    http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...do you know how to read? You are truly an idiot...I oughta change your name...

never said you took back Sammy was better solo you insipid dork...

I know you said that and didn't take it back...cuz if you did take it back...you'd actually have some sense...which you don't...

Now you did admit that Sammy does look svelt...so I'm also guessing that you weigh about 400 yourself...dude...put down the chips and shakes man...they aren't good for you...

Don't worry...keep thinking we cry ourselves to sleep...lmfao...I'm not the 400 pounder who's going to fucking waddle down to the Best Buy to be one of the 2,000 idiots that are going to buy the essential fat collection...

Man...what happened to the days of Hagar fans that were educated? I know there had to be some...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Maybe not...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Hey foolery...let me know if I can open up a simpleton forum for you...

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
            SAMMY HAGAR< UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHUMP OF ROCK>
            :fucku2:
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

Tom Foolery...I think we have a strong sheep of the week candidate here for next Friday!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I'm not the 400 pounder who's going to fucking waddle down to the Best Buy to be one of the 2,000 idiots that are going to buy the essential fat collection...
                2000? In a generous mood today Pojo?

Comment

• pete
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

VOA is a great album with great songs.

LOL

The lack of substance became apparent about 3 weeks after it's release to most ppl. (hence it's staying power on the radio) You're still defending it.

Great songs!!! you stated.

LOL

I'm not laughing 'cause yer a sammy fan. I'm laughing 'cause I can only imagine what you look like. No intelligent man can possibly defend Sammy.

He was always a joke.

Always.

He gets no airplay anywhere.

Comment

• BARE BONE
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

?
                    Last edited by BARE BONE; 08-07-2004, 08:48 PM.
                    Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

fuck you

Comment

• Tom Foolery
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by pete
                        fuck you

So has there ever been an intelligent argument on this board? I love it, make fun of someones weight who you have never met, simply because they are a fan of Sammy. I really should lay off the chips and shakes, i am pushing 190. give me a break.
                        Jesus Christ...do you know how to read? You are truly an idiot...I oughta change your name...

never said you took back Sammy was better solo you insipid dork...

I know you said that and didn't take it back...cuz if you did take it back...you'd actually have some sense...which you don't...

Ok, if you think Dave was a better solo artist, back it up, show me something, i just dont want to hear, "because Dave is ROCK AND ROLL! Kick ass," Lets all be honest with ourselves here, Dave is a pussy, Sammy= THE CHAMP!
                        http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...USA_medium.jpg http://www.cyberdwarf.com/raiders_suck1.gif

Comment

• Tom Foolery
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Aug 2004

NUMBER 1

Comment

• pete
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Read the fucking board.

You're a cliche of cliche.

We've answered your tired question time and time again EINSTEIN.

It's all here.

Might I suggest a Humanities course should you pursue your education further?

I can spew rhetoric all night

but doesn't this say enough?

address this.

tell me this is cool.

Justify it.

Or open your eyes.

You were a kid.

Not so cool now? is it?

To say you've won an argument here is to say "I am a retard"

and you are.
                            Last edited by pete; 08-07-2004, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• bru87tr
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2004

Yawn!
                              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• pete
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Please. You been verbally anal raped more times than I can count.

Thank God Brett isn't here. Or It would be literal.

Comment

Working...