• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Once again I discuss a serious subject matter and you cretins turn it into a mockery.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Once again I discuss a serious subject matter and you cretins turn it into a mockery.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
          Wrong, Billy Squier was far more successful than Sam ever was as a solo artist because his music tops him
          I certainly have far more use for Billy Squier's Don't Say No album than I do the totality of Hagar's output in terms of enjoyability/listenability.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Gool ol' Billy Squier. The man that made singing about hand jobs and child molestation Top 40 hits. No wonder he always looks like a recovering meth addict

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Do you take medication?
              You have no clue as to what punk is all about. Typical suburban clueless Republican. Go back to worshiping at your shine to Don Henley.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Gool ol' Billy Squier. The man that made singing about hand jobs and child molestation Top 40 hits. No wonder he always looks like a recovering meth addict

I'll agree that he's just awful in every respect...

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

The handjob reference I get...child molestation?

I have thought Squier was homosexual for quite some time, but a pedophile?
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

You have no clue as to what punk is all about. Typical suburban clueless Republican. Go back to worshiping at your shine to Don Henley.
                    I know exactly what punk is about. I'm wondering how the Partridge Family turned into a discussion about punk...? Methinks Miss 3437 yells at her mirror a li'l too much.

Typical?
                    Nah.

Suburban?
                    Well, yeah...I live in a big house in a boring American suburb. It's quite nice, actually.

Clueless?
                    Well, guilty on that count if it comes to figuring out the source of all of your anger/passion...but I can guess...

Republican?
                    What the fuck you babbling about? Stop yelling in that mirror, I already told you.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      I know exactly what punk is about. I'm wondering how the Partridge Family turned into a discussion about punk...? Methinks Miss 3437 yells at her mirror a li'l too much.
                      No, no you don't know what punk is about. Anyone who post shit straight out of the pages of Tiger Beat does not now what punk is about. Anyone who fails to see how punk the Fartridge Family was does not know what punk is about. You couldn't even pass as a poser posing as a poser. You are a product of suburban marketing (many Van Halen fans are) and live in a perpetual bubble of consumerism. To you people like S P A M M Y are relevant in 2021 and you get "triggered" by their prima donna bullshit. As for Roth, he is an old, old man now. Nothing wrong with that but the world has changed since the days of him singing on social justice issues and romanticizing alcoholism for his homoerotic teenage audience who now have grown up and bought house in America's suburbia. Your lazy Boomer ilk is nothing more than cultural dead parasites of the cultural living. Eddie's dead, S P A M M Y destroyed your homoerotic dream, and life has gone on. Shame you haven't.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                        The handjob reference I get...child molestation?

I have thought Squier was homosexual for quite some time, but a pedophile?

Exhibit A: Daddy waiting for daughter and/or son in the closet while mommy sleeps:

Do you need a friend would you tell no lies? Would you take me in? Are you lonely in the dark? You take no interest, no opinion's too dear. You make the rounds, oh, you try to be so sincere. You guard your hopes and you pocket your dreams. You'd trade it all to avoid an unpleasant scene.

Can you face the fire when you see me there. Can you feel the fire? Will you love me in the dark?

For fuck's sake! If that song is not about a parent molesting their child then I don't know what is.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

No, no you don't know what punk is about. Anyone who post shit straight out of the pages of Tiger Beat does not now what punk is about. Anyone who fails to see how punk the Fartridge Family was does not know what punk is about. You couldn't even pass as a poser posing as a poser. You are a product of suburban marketing...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...
                          OK...I couldn't get through it all. You're starting to bore me. You can be entertaining...funny even...

But now I'm bored.

Back to my suburban American home.
                          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I'm not here to entertain your F A T lazy suburban ass.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I'm not here to entertain your F A T lazy suburban ass.
                              Shorter response. Funnier. Snappier.

KEEP IT UP!! Much more entertaining!

Goes good with a beer!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I'll agree that he's just awful in every respect...
                                As I remember Bill Aucoin the Kiss manager passed on the Simmons VH demo so he could sign Squiers.

I don't think I've knowingly ever heard one of his songs...

Comment

Working...