What Would You Do If You Met Eddie Van Halen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROTHandRoll
    Groupie
    • Jul 2004

hopefully kick start his passion for guitar as well as his skills by punting his nads across a football field, sans cup.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by John Holmes
      Mid aged woman, possibly divorced, jealous of the beauty of her own daughter, desperately looking for a male to get laid with. Hurry up boys!!!
      ***** giggling like a school girl; but still not saying a word. I think somebody misses me.****

Comment

• light 'em up!
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

I met him in 93 or 94 in St. Louis, MO. I was awestruck and he was real nice about it. If I saw him today, it would be a completely different story. Now, if I met Dave, I'd really be awestruck!
        Last edited by light 'em up!; 08-27-2004, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• lms2

Why would it be a different story today?

What if, and this is just a WHAT IF, you met Dave and it turns out that Eddie actually was a nicer guy than him. I mean if you met Dave in person and he really snubbed you, or turned out to be very arrogant or something?

Even if Dave is usually a decent person and a hell of a guy, WHAT IF you just happened to catch him on a bad day, or on "his night out" and he was drunk, or any one a million different scenarios.

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by lms2
            ***** giggling like a school girl; but still not saying a word. I think somebody misses me.****
            Yup. I miss my punching bag.

Now, seriously, you have to be really a disfunctional mother; I have never heard of a mother claiming to be cuter than her daughter, except, of course, jealous ones.

Do you still have an husband or all he cares about your relationship is his daughter?

Comment

• light 'em up!
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2004

IMS2,

My whole perception of Ed just changed after 1996. The first time I met him I practically froze in my tracks. If I met him today, I would be more inclined to ask him why the fuck he keeps dissin' Dave.
              Last edited by light 'em up!; 08-27-2004, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by light 'em up!
                IMS2,

My whole perception of Ed just changed after 1996. The first time I met him I practically froze in my tracks. If I met him today, I would be more inclined to ask him why the fuck he keeps dissin' Dave.
                I certainly respect your opinion regarding Eddie. 1996 was sick and wrong.

I was just curious about IF you met Dave, and it didn't go so great, how you would feel about the whole mess then.

Comment

• lms2

Elvis,

My apologies. Earlier in this thread you asked if I was as cute as my daughter. I jokingly replied that I was "even cuter". Most men realize that young girls full of youth and vitality are much more beautiful than wrinkled old women full of piss and vinegar. Someone has apparently taken offense to that statement.

In light of this fact, I would simply like to say my daughter is very sweet, beautiful, and not conceited at all like her momma. I am an just an old hag having a little fun on a message board. Sorry if you took me seriously.

lms/lms2

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

I'd say, Yeah how goes it with the cancer, and when is Roth gonna lead the group again?

Nothing else, just to the point really...

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

.. and could he release THOSE UNRELEASED TEN ALBUMS OF UNRELEASED STUFF HE SHOULD HAVE RELEASED TEN YEARS AGO OR MORE

Comment

• lms2

But there is nothing in the vault.

If there was anything left in the vault, do you think we would suck so much now?

and its all DAVES fault.

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by GAR
                          I'd say, Yeah how goes it with the cancer, and when is Roth gonna lead the group again?

Nothing else, just to the point really...
                          I'd show him this picture and ask him where he got this Ronald McDonald's clone and what about hiring the real Ronald for the next "cancered and whaled" tour.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

lol
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

I would be glad to meat him and ask if he can teach me some kewl shit like the intros to women in love, mean street and ask for one of his guitars

Comment

• bru87tr
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

kick him in the balls!
                                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

Working...