Theories. Could it be true?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
    I think dave should stick with his solo group.
    If he goes back with the sisters, they will have him by the balls.
    No freedom. No control.

I love his solo music and i know for a fact that VH wouldn't ever play daves solo stuff, and thats what i'd like to hear the most.
    I hear all of the van halen classics when DLR comes to los angeles and i see the atomic punks, so why would i wanna see the original line up with dave having no control.

I love his first 3 solo albums, EEAS, Sky, ALAE....some of his best work ever

I am still for a reunion, if and when it occurs, but am not holding my breath. If Dave stays solo, I am cool with that. BUT, I disagree where you say that if Dave reunites with the sisters they will have him by the balls. If that were true he would be there already. Nobody has Dave's balls unless he wants them to have his balls and it is wrong of you to imply otherwise. However much I may respect your opinion, I will have to disagree with just that portion of you post.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      On his terms, it would benefit me because I only seen Van Halen at portions of backyard parties when they sucked, and never after they made it with the Big Rock arena-type artillery.
      Its amazing that you say that and I read your age is 16. Can I borrow your time travelling machine mysterious one?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        I am still for a reunion, if and when it occurs, but am not holding my breath. If Dave stays solo, I am cool with that. BUT, I disagree where you say that if Dave reunites with the sisters they will have him by the balls. If that were true he would be there already. Nobody has Dave's balls unless he wants them to have his balls and it is wrong of you to imply otherwise. However much I may respect your opinion, I will have to disagree with just that portion of you post.
        You dont agree that those 3 solo albums by Dave are his best? Or that you dont think Dave and VH would ever play Daves solo stuff?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

I don't think you could pay me to be 16 again. Now 18....thats another story!

Comment

• dave_is_vh
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Dave is too good to do something like that. There is only one Van Halen.
            "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• spmusicplyr
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
              i wait for the dave"s new album.nothin' more
              Yea dave needs to crank, baby! and originals this time...
              thug pop was great!
              Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• DeLiveR
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jul 2004

I thought the reunion didn't happen because Dave was suing VH..

I do agree with the theory that after this tour with Sam is over with, I strongly believe we will see something happen with Dave and VH.

-DeLiveR-

Comment

• Starwood

Ask Ozzy to do a Ronnie James Dio song and see what he says. Same thing.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Dave is almost like an x-wife.... who keeps waiting for Eddie to dump his girlfriend... so he can get back in the picture....

So I doubt Dave would ever turn down a reunion...

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
                      I think dave should stick with his solo group.
                      If he goes back with the sisters, they will have him by the balls.
                      No freedom. No control.

I love his solo music and i know for a fact that VH wouldn't ever play daves solo stuff, and thats what i'd like to hear the most.
                      I hear all of the van halen classics when DLR comes to los angeles and i see the atomic punks, so why would i wanna see the original line up with dave having no control.

I love his first 3 solo albums, EEAS, Sky, ALAE....some of his best work ever
                      I totally agree with you!
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

I like to think that the ONLY thing DAVID LEE ROTH has said recently to the SHAM HALEN SISTERS is....."FUCK YOU."

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          I don't think you could pay me to be 16 again.
                          Why, do people often pay you for services as a 16 year old?

How revulsive.

Comment

• johnburrows
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Comment

• frenchie
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jul 2004

hey, that's a picture of me!!!! can't believe it.....

Comment

• jmlhound
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jun 2004

If Gene and Paul could finally call Ace and Peter after all those years AND be hughly successful, you'd think the Van Halen's would come to their senses.

Comment

Working...