Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Isn't that a Guinea Pig?
    Well, the title says "karate hamster", but I guess it can be a Guinea Pig if you want it too.

Comment

• Dave's Dradle
      Roadie
      • Mar 2004

If you go to Wireimage.com and search for David Lee Roth, there are quite a few pics of Dave with some models at the VMA's, Grammy's etc.

Comment

• spmusicplyr
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

I remember a quote,

i dont discriminate...i've dated black girls, chinese girls, and even black-chinese girls
        Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• lms2

There is no doubt that Dave has been with, I mean APPEARED with many women, but I think the question referred to actual girl friends, (not those of the 8 hour/two day variety).

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything...

Comment

• Antman
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Dave dated one of the blond girls from the California Girls video for a while. I believe she is the one that Dave puts his hat on at the end. I think he mentions it in his book as well. Didn't he briefly date Brooke Shields?
            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• lms2

Dave mentioned a lot of things in his book.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I do remember in the early 90's he was very involved with a model from the prsiged Ford Modeling Agency in Manhattan. I remember seing pics in People magazine. She had dark hair and was tall. Does anyone else remember her? If I remember correctly, it was getting serious.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

The one girl I remember seeing a picture of was tall, thin and had dark hair not quite down to her shoulders... I think when asked in an interview about her that he said one minute he loved her, the next he loved to hate her, or something like that.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, that's the one. I remember reading that they were almost engaged. Then there is another girlfriend that he mentioned on the Tonight Show with Joan Rivers hosting. She went with him on one of his adventures in the South Pacific or something?
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

That one he talked about in his book. It was the girl, maybe from the California Girls video, that he met at the MTV studios, and then called up after he paid the vodoo chicken goddess a hundred bucks or something like that....

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I haven't read the book in a while so I cannot remember? I also remember him once saying that he's unable to be married cos he might be driving down the freeway, see a billboard for some exotic getaway and that he's drive straight to the airport and leave with the clothes on his back. lol.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

I didn't read that but I did read that his biggest fear about getting married is that he might marry someone who would be a little too normal, and it might slow him down. He said he didn't want to wait to have kids till he was in his 50s, but that his uncle was like 54 when he started having kids...so it could still happen for the davester.

Comment

• ThugPop123
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Sep 2004

My mom dated DLR in high school. We're still good friends with him. Even my old man thinks he's cool.
                            ThugPop123

Comment

• jeando
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Mar 2004

I believe Maxx that it is this girl you're talking about (the model), not completely sure though?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Dave's saving himself for me.
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...