Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I was terrified that Dave was actually becoming friends with Sammy. When Heat Miser Sammy Hagar started blowing and complaning about Roth I just thanked God that that the impossible didn't happen.

I watched that VH1 special and it was Sammy doing all the talking and complaining. Sammy is pissed going "I'm no warm up act but I get this little shitty dressing room while Dave gets the big room." It was funny as hell then Sammy goes into how Dave keeps his people away from Sammy's people and refuses to share the stage or socialize.

They did cut to Dave's tour bus where Dave is joking with his band and crew after an invite from Sammy Hagar to party with the Wabboritas, "There's Sammy banging at the window with a bottle of tequila to sell us again." Everyone cracks up. It was funny.

Yeah, I think Dave's motive was to grab attention and to publicly show he's a better peformer than the Red Rocker.

To be honest. I love Dave, but they both kinda looked rediculouse. For me it was Dave as Snowmiser battling Sammy as Heatmiser. I was waiting for Santa Clause to show up. LOL!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• CROWBAR
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

It was "There's Sammy with a bottle of Tequila in one hand and his dick in the other!"

Dave said "I don't consider Sam one of my peers." End of story.

Legends don't hang with pissants

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

There were also some pretty good looking women on Dave's bus laughing at the "Sam banging at the window" joke.

Aw, come on, Dave should have gone over to Waborittavile because Mike and Mona were there.

Comment

• spmusicplyr
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
          Have seen it. Spammy is a whining BITCH. After ALL the shit that ASS-PIRATE talked about DAVE, their supposed to be buds?!?
          WHO , other than a SHEEP, wants to see SPAM on stage with DAVE?!? Would you want to see coverdale onstage with ROBERT PLANT?!?
          Spam comes across like a conniving businessman, and DAVE like a ROCK VETERAN who has seen all the BS before.
          DAVE called SPAM to do the tour, don't re-write history.
          Spam has had HUGE solo sales?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?
          CABO the FUCK WHAT?!? 10 13??????WTF!!!!
          Seriously, Col5150, before you open your mouth, doing a little THINKING. Get your facts straight.Useless sloganering & Idolatorist Spam rhetoric will make you seem like a dullard.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
          oh man, i hate matt white. matt, you're the biggest shit talker in this whole forum. you think your opinions are the right way, ours are the high way and that we should all get fucked.
          half the time you write in caps, drives me crazy. you take this whole forum to another proportion, like its something serious or life threatening. its just a discussion. you are the biggest mudslinger in this site, and i think you should just get fucked
          Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• spmusicplyr
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

sam called dave in 1997. didnt you watch the clip, matt?

yflm-62,974
            dlrband-60,000+
            diamond dave...less than 50,00

not for nothing, but where do you pull your sales figures from?

ten13- 394,000

i love dave, and i own all his post VH albums. i love ALAE and i love diamond dave. i think the covers are great. i think it sucks that alae only hit gold and the rest didnt break 100,000...but matt you gotta get real bro.

oh, you also need to get fucked cause im tired of reading your shit and the shit you say about everyone who you disagree with.

by the way, get bent.

Comment

• spmusicplyr
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              There were also some pretty good looking women on Dave's bus laughing at the "Sam banging at the window" joke.

Aw, come on, Dave should have gone over to Waborittavile because Mike and Mona were there.
              i would plow mona. strictly anal, just cause i wanna degrade her for playin with sam and bein a waborita

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I wouldn't push on Mona's ass too hard. You might get swallowed up in the quicksand and never be seen again.

Comment

• spmusicplyr
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

id plow

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

You rang junior?

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
                      oh man, i hate matt white.
                      Hate the game,junior, hate the game.

"I don't care what Ed Van Halen says about me--all's I know is that Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers like me just the way I fucking am!"

Comment

• famac
                        Roadie
                        • Mar 2004

I can't stand even looking at a picture of Sammy Hagar, so I understand why Dave wouln't want to hang out with him. I mean, Sammy Hagar is in his fifties, he ought to settle down and stop acting likes he's in high school. If he spent a little more time reading, like Roth, maybe he wouldn't write such brain-dead lyrics.

How many morons do you chose to hang around with?

Answer: as few as possible.

Comment

• famac
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2004

Not only that, Ed won't let Sam do any interviews unless Alex is there to mind Sam's Ps and Qs. Does anything say "this guys an asshole" more than that? It's more than obvious Sam is viewed as a self serving opportunist by DLR, and the Brothers.

It's two against one!

They are just pimping Sam to get some tour money and he's such a whore that he agreed to it. Would you ever agree to a tour where you couln't give an interview without a chaperon?

Comment

• jsadl
                            Groupie
                            • Jan 2004

The guy has 4 chins and wears sandels. That's fine if you're going to the beach, but he's "suppose" to be a rock star! Would you want to go on stage with that?

The only guy Sammy needs to do a duet with on stage is Jimmy Buffett.

JAS

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
                              oh man, i hate matt white. matt, you're the biggest shit talker in this whole forum. you think your opinions are the right way, ours are the high way and that we should all get fucked.
                              half the time you write in caps, drives me crazy. you take this whole forum to another proportion, like its something serious or life threatening. its just a discussion. you are the biggest mudslinger in this site, and i think you should just get fucked
                              fuck you dude. MW is hilarious.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

A good DVD to get is VH the early years.

Comment

Working...