Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Wayne L. has left the building.

Definately a tough room.

Comment

• redrocker

While I agree that the run-on-king needs some grammer lessons, I can't belive that you people think this is a class act site.

Don't get me wrong, the site is done very well. However, a lot of the people posting here sound like they are back in grade school. Mocking each other, calling each other names, calling other people names and just generally being childish.

This site would rock if people would grow up.

Comment

• One Voice

Nice username.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

If any of you dislike the Army what the fuck are you doing here ? Or is it like that car smash you are driving by, you know you shouldnt look. But you just have to !!
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by redrocker
            While I agree that the run-on-king needs some grammer lessons, I can't belive that you people think this is a class act site.

Don't get me wrong, the site is done very well. However, a lot of the people posting here sound like they are back in grade school. Mocking each other, calling each other names, calling other people names and just generally being childish.

Does lack of suckable dick got you down?
            Hey, it's not our fault your Daddy cut you off.

But for the record, how grown up is it to log on to a place you don't like just to cry because your flavor of dick isn't on the menu?...

Fuck Off!

Comment

• redrocker

The maturity level sinks another notch.

For the record, I logged on here because I like DLR. However, I also happen to like Hagar. Is that a sin? Grow the fuck up!

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Hey asshole, for 40 plus hours a week i have to be an adult. I come here to blow of steam and get silly and i am not the one taking this place so damn seriously.
                If you like Dave then good for you, if you don't like me or the other members doing the same then fuck you, you are as important to us as that little piece of shit that gets stuck in a dogs hair.

In other words, you won't change a soul by crying like a fucking baby about it, especially here.
                The army was not designed to cater to your little girly ideas about what YOU think a site should be.

If you don't like it, go away, if you bitch about it then be prepared to get called on it, period.

Dave has an Official Site dickweed and this is not it, got it?

Thanks, Happy Posting!

P.S. Try sending a complaint to the webmaster and see how that works for ya!

Enjoy the site...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

"My user name is redrocker, but I like Dave."

You'd think that some Sammy fans could get up some GUMPtion and put together a Sammy Fan Site so they can talk their shit there.

Why do they all find their way here to bitch?

Comment

• thebuldawg
                    Roadie
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    Hell no! He should do it in this forum. It'd have alot more entertainment value if we could read Sarge's response to these sad, befuddled children.
                    "Whatever happens... happens."
                    -Spike Spiegel-

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
                      Hey asshole, for 40 plus hours a week i have to be an adult. I come here to blow of steam and get silly and i am not the one taking this place so damn seriously.
                      If you like Dave then good for you, if you don't like me or the other members doing the same then fuck you, you are as important to us as that little piece of shit that gets stuck in a dogs hair.

In other words, you won't change a soul by crying like a fucking baby about it, especially here.
                      The army was not designed to cater to your little girly ideas about what YOU think a site should be.

If you don't like it, go away, if you bitch about it then be prepared to get called on it, period.

Dave has an Official Site dickweed and this is not it, got it?

Thanks, Happy Posting!

Enjoy the site...

But how do you really feel Cat ??

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

RedRocker, everyone knows its impossible to like both Dave and Spamhead.

The only people that profess to this are Eddie worshippers who dont realize that music is comprised of more than backing guitar.

Is this like a SH Links dare or something ?
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Triumph

RedRocker is a great username, for me to poop on!

Comment

• JuniorsGrades
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2004

The very 1st post is the longest sentence I've ever seen....
                            Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by redrocker

Perhaps a Martha Stewart site would suit your tastes better....
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                                Perhaps a Martha Stewart site would suit your tastes better....
                                There's a huge internet out there redschlocker,here's a start.
                                Hagar Fan Portal.Celebrating All things Hagar.

Comment

Working...