During Which Song Will You Go For A Leak and/or Beer Counter During The Show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mohican
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2011

Why don't we all chip in and buy Depend in bulk at Costco.

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by mohican
      Why don't we all chip in and buy Depend in bulk at Costco.
      See, this argument is EXACTLY how Democrats should frame taxes: for the collective good and benefit of the masses.

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

They should put little rubber Hagar faces in the bottom of all urinals and toilets on the tour. hehe

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by academic punk
          See, this argument is EXACTLY how Democrats should frame taxes: for the collective good and benefit of the masses.
          This ain't politics, baby. This is Vannnnn Halen.
          I'll throw in a couple hundred if it helps people not miss a fooking thang!

OWWWWW!
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by SNIPER
            They should put little rubber Hagar faces in the bottom of all urinals and toilets on the tour. hehe
            That is THE only place I want to see Sir Spamness at a Van Halen concert.
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
              One of the joints I cooked for tried putting little plastic targets in the stand-up urinals in the men's room. Oddly enough, this act actually increased the amount of restroom use, resulting in a drastically more significant amount of clean-up. One can only imagine the carnage that inserting Hagar's face would do in irreparably damaging the halls used on the intended VH tour.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                One of the joints I cooked for tried putting little plastic targets in the stand-up urinals in the men's room. Oddly enough, this act actually increased the amount of restroom use, resulting in a drastically more significant amount of clean-up. One can only imagine the carnage that inserting Hagar's face would do in irreparably damaging the halls used on the intended VH tour.
                I didn't look at it that way, good point. But it sure would be funny as hell.

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Well, I plan on having a bottle in my boot and hold in my piss till the show ends. Not gonna miss any of it.

Comment

• mohican
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2011

Can someone photoshop Sammy's face on this?

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                      That is THE only place I want to see Sir Spamness at a Van Halen concert.
                      Oh, no. No. Nonono. I wanna see Sammy there. I would LOVE to see him there. Because I want his fat ass to see and hear how beloved dave and classic VH are, and how Van Hagar never once, in all of his pompous, ill-conceived fantasies never even got near.

All the crap and abuse he's given Dave over the years for not being able to sing, and that Dave was a has-been? I want Sambo to see for himself how false and naive that notion was. I want him to hear US - the real fans - out there, and finally inevitably conclude that he only became a star because he got to walk into a household brand-name band that Dave built. To realize that it wasn't his singing or lyrics that made the band, but Eddie and Alex's musicianship while Dave wasn't around.

I want that fat prick to never be able to look in the mirror again.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Oh, no. No. Nonono. I wanna see Sammy there. I would LOVE to see him there. Because I want his fat ass to see and hear how beloved dave and classic VH are, and how Van Hagar never once, in all of his pompous, ill-conceived fantasies never even got near.

All the crap and abuse he's given Dave over the years for not being able to sing, and that Dave was a has-been? I want Sambo to see for himself how false and naive that notion was. I want him to hear US - the real fans - out there, and finally inevitably conclude that he only became a star because he got to walk into a household brand-name band that Dave built. To realize that it wasn't his singing or lyrics that made the band, but Eddie and Alex's musicianship while Dave wasn't around.

You need to run for president sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

The fact is, his mirror is covered with so many of his own smooch prints that he can't even see himself anymore. I mean really, do you think anyone goes out in public presenting themselves in such a ghastly fashion if they can at first see themselves reflected clearly before walking out the door?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mohican
                            bwahahahaha!!

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                              I'll piss on the guy in front of me before I leave my goddamn seat! Consider yourselves warned!!
                              not leaving my seat till the show is over...
                              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Dec 2008

Hell, Im staying for the whole VH show...... why leave the greatest show on earth?

Im just planning my drinks accordingly....

I don't care if I have to cross my legs during Dave's Tale! Its DAVE in his ELEMENT!

BTW, I thought Alex did a kick ass solo last tour. ED's solo, however, was LOOOONNNGG!
                                I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Working...