During Which Song Will You Go For A Leak and/or Beer Counter During The Show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by neuralfraud
    I won't have anything until the 11th of next month, but on the bright side that's only 21 days away

You know what brings a smile to my face?

When I'm driving with my 2 year old daughter and she says "Song daddy!"

I play Tattoo and she starts boppin'

THAT'S A GOOD FUCKING SIGN RIGHT THERE!

This show is gonna fucking kick ass. I hope they play the whole cd sprinkled with some old shit for good measure. No reason not to!

I know what you mean ENJOY!!! I have an 8 yr old daughter myself and she loves Tattoo!! But she's not coming to the show as its somethijng else if you know what I mean....
    Last edited by So this is love; 01-21-2012, 09:39 PM.
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Terry
      I caught 'em in Tampa last time around.

The boots I got from some earlier shows in the first leg of that tour sounded really good, so if anything I thought the band would only be better by the time the 2nd leg and Tampa came around...you know, just the sheer repetition night after night making things tighter. Ed was a bit of a mess by the time Tampa rolled around, though...he was clearly drunk and appeared to be having problems with his hands...his solo spot was where it was most noticeable because he didn't have the rest of the band in the mix with him to counteract his sloppiness...I mean, honestly I could have played Eruption better than he could that night.

The Cafe Wha? stuff looked real promising, though, in terms of Ed's work. So, I'm gonna try and get tix for Tampa and give the band another shot.
      down
      I'm kinda looking forward to the new album a little bit more than the tour, truth be told.
      I hear you but Ed's solo was different than any I saw that tour... In TB was the first time I saw him lying all over on the floor doing his solo....it was kind of awkward at times as you say but to me playing drunk I can't believe it (as guitar player myself) but hey!! Ed is so talented as he is he can get away with it... anyways I did not feel the same vibe as in montreal...

Comment

• Floridaman1985
        Groupie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by So this is love
        I am always amazed when I see a 26 year old digging VH with Roth... Good for you dude....
        Haha, well I got into Van Halen when I was 14. In the Fall of 1999. I've been waiting on them to do something with Roth ever since and I've been lurking on here since the site began. I couldn't attend the 2007/2008 tours because of school, but I will be damned if I miss out this round.
        "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

14 fr foley.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

The way the setlist goes these days and with my seat location right next to the alley... I might attempt to run and get a refill of beers during Tattoo...there is not much going on in that song and for the first time EVER I will be there listening to I'll wait???? or not?????? anyways thats the kind of trouble I have to figure out when going to a VH concert..... Or might just send the wife for beers but then thats pushing my luck a little and she can't take a leak for me does she????????

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

She can, but she has to stand up to pee for you

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• scott b
                Groupie
                • Jun 2005

Im not leaving for a pea break im just gonna go in my beer cup.(or maybe i ll wear a diaper.JUST KIDDING.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

No way in hell would I leave for a pee break! There's no telling what the band will surprise us with! Maybe a diaper is in order??
                  Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Last night we were out of drinks after a few songs into the show..... so I ran to the bar for drinks (8) at the start of Chinatown came back before the end of the song, told the waiter I am coming back during I''ll wait with the same order 4 beers 4 rhums, Fuck the guy had it all prepared and I came back right away. My seat was next to the steps....Incredible night out at the VH concert...........Thanks VH for the memories.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

I'll go for a piss during the Van Hagar and Van Cherone songs.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Bad Muthafucker
                        I'll go for a piss during the Van Hagar and Van Cherone songs.
                        I would not attend another vinagar or cherone show EVER.

Comment

• adena dodds
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2010

I've got such a kick ass bladder that I drank two big galsses of ice water before the show last night and didn't even have go to the bathroom until I went home after midnight. Plus I had to get there by 6:00 for my seat. That thought usually doesn't even have to cross my mind if I drain myself accordingly. You have to time it right if you know your body. Imagine how the band would feel if they're playing and all of a suden the gotts go. Now that would suck royally! Don't ya think?
                          My favorite song to go for a piss is either I'll Wait or the drum solo. Whats yours?
                          Last edited by adena dodds; 03-31-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• adena dodds
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2010

I had great seats in Pgh. as well. I even had my own little Beavis and Butt Head audience. These dudes were all messed up smoking cigerettes and pot and they really didn't get caught until the end. They kept on looking at me most of the night (maybe for condolence). Maybe they were afraaid I'd bust them but they seemed to be having a good time like we all were. The guy behind me gave me a high five and had his hand on my shoulder off and on all night....Where the boys are....that's where you'll find me. It's wild to see how many people that were wearing glasses at the show. Not too many naked steaming eyes huh?...You know were all getting old! Long live Van Halen!
                            Last night we were out of drinks after a few songs into the show..... so I ran to the bar for drinks (8) at the start of Chinatown came back before the end of the song, told the waiter I am coming back during I''ll wait with the same order 4 beers 4 rhums, Fuck the guy had it all prepared and I came back right away. My seat was next to the steps....Incredible night out at the VH concert...........Thanks VH for the memories.

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by adena dodds
                              I've got such a kick ass bladder that I drank two big galsses of ice water before the show last night and didn't even have go to the bathroom until I went home after midnight. Plus I had to get there by 6:00 for my seat. That thought usually doesn't even have to cross my mind if I drain myself accordingly. You have to time it right if you know your body. Imagine how the band would feel if they're playing and all of a suden the gotts go. Now that would suck royally! Don't ya think?
                              A+ lol

Comment

• adena dodds
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2010

Thank you. I'm not as dumb as I type.
                                A+ lol

Comment

Working...