During Which Song Will You Go For A Leak and/or Beer Counter During The Show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by adena dodds
    I had great seats in Pgh. as well. I even had my own little Beavis and Butt Head audience. These dudes were all messed up smoking cigerettes and pot and they really didn't get caught until the end. They kept on looking at me most of the night (maybe for condolence). Maybe they were afraaid I'd bust them but they seemed to be having a good time like we all were. The guy behind me gave me a high five and had his hand on my shoulder off and on all night....Where the boys are....that's where you'll find me. It's wild to see how many people that were wearing glasses at the show. Not too many naked steaming eyes huh?...You know were all getting old! Long live Van Halen!
    We had pot smokers in our area as well according to the ladies in our parties ( wife and gf) I don't care about this garbage anymore ....anyways before VH is about to come out on stage you could hear ED shredding backstage for 5-10 minutes (does Ed do this every night? Momshell? or was it sound test related?)
    Last edited by So this is love; 03-31-2012, 11:48 PM.
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• adena dodds
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2010

What is shredding?
      Originally posted by So this is love
      We had pot smokers in our area as well according to the ladies in our parties ( wife and gf) I don't care about this garbage anymore ....anyways before VH is about to come out on stage you could hear ED shredding backstage for 5-10 minutes (does Ed do this every night? Momshell? or was it sound test related?)

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by adena dodds
        What is shredding?
        Ummmm....your brain from the looks of some of your recent posts.

You drunk posting, adena?

Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• adena dodds
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2010

No it's the barametric pressure in the atmosphere. When it's cloudy and rainy it effects the brain. We are made up of 90% water and I do get pretty dizzy when the pressure is up. Does anyone else feel it?
          Originally posted by fryingdutchman
          Ummmm....your brain from the looks of some of your recent posts.

You drunk posting, adena?

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            At a Rush show a few years back I thought I was being clever doing that to avoid two weak songs off their worst album and when I got to the gents there was a queue. I said 'so you all saw the setlist online too' and everyone laughed...
            Now that's the best argument I've ever heard for looking at a setlist before a show. I like the surprise but there were some songs I actually would have liked to miss during the last Rush tour. I'm watching the Time Machine DVD and good lord there are some terrible songs on there before they get to moving pictures. And they totally fuck up the best part of Red Barchetta. Ah didn't mean to start a bitch fest.

Looking forward to I'll Wait tonight for my chance to take a leak
            gnaw on it

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ice Cream Man...
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• JenniferM
                Roadie
                • Feb 2004

Well, let's see. Since I'm 44 and have had two c-sections, I will probably have to miss more than one song. Let's hope the ol' bladder decides to cooperate!

JenniferM
                *It's a bitch getting old*
                "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I hear you.

Oh dear.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                    Groupie
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                    My favorite song to go for a piss is either I'll Wait or the drum solo. Whats yours?
                    I'll have my wife drink water..so I can piss in the water bottle...a 24 OZ er....or DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY if you got a gun to my dick...

Comment

• JenniferM
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2004

Update:

I ended up having to go during Panama. Couldn't help it. Damn it!!
                      "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

I'll piss before the show...I plan on sweating and NOT holding my phone in the air! I'm gonna do it old-school.....1 zippo and a can of hairspray!!

Comment

• sob33316
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by VAiN
                          I'll piss on the guy in front of me before I leave my goddamn seat! Consider yourselves warned!!
                          Sad thing is...i did this once at the old miami arena.....the guy looked up and was scared out of his mind and left. This was 2 songs into a show and he never returned.

Comment

• vanshipman
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

I go to the john during Kool and the Gang, and put bladder on pause until VH is done.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanshipman
                              I go to the john during Kool and the Gang, and put bladder on pause until VH is done.
                              I'd go durimg the break between the two bands, but I love Kool.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• loucap81
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2012

I won't miss a note. Even the drum solo. I also prefer to stand the entire concert unless someone's yelling at me to sit down but I don't think that's ever happened to me.

Comment

Working...