Van Halen - The Downtown Sessions - "You Really Got Me" Video...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by So this is love
    I wouldn`t bet my house on it,,,I think acoustic is in the air for this tour...at least more tunes than ever before...I wish I`m wrong.
    I'll give it a 99% chance of not happening.. BUUUUUT, if it does, they bes dust-off 'Could This be Magic?'. That would be uh-mazing!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Yay 4 Vimeo ! Finally saw it. Im glad I read all the negative reviews as I was preparing
      to be totally disappointed. Well fuck those reviews, it wasnt that bad at all ??
      It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less. There was not a single thing about
      that clip that would turn me off the upcoming tour and album.

But please guys, lets keep the tubes always warm !!!

This is just a bit of fun and messin around. Made me smile
      they have that look of real band again, you know when you are just
      jammin away and sort of look at your band mates to try and
      figure out where its all leading. Thats the shit that happens when
      you are all getting along. This clip was a good thing.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        Yay 4 Vimeo ! Finally saw it. Im glad I read all the negative reviews as I was preparing
        to be totally disappointed. Well fuck those reviews, it wasnt that bad at all ??
        It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less. There was not a single thing about
        that clip that would turn me off the upcoming tour and album.

But please guys, lets keep the tubes always warm !!!

This is just a bit of fun and messin around. Made me smile
        they have that look of real band again, you know when you are just
        jammin away and sort of look at your band mates to try and
        figure out where its all leading. Thats the shit that happens when
        you are all getting along. This clip was a good thing.
        amen...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Finally was able to watch the whole thing just now. I watched about a minute yesterday...and shut if off because I thought it was horrible.

I totally respect Elvis for voicing his negative opinion about this. He's right: these guys could take a four-way shit and alot of you would love it simply because it's NEW VANHALEN!!!111

Now, I just watched the whole thing through and I don't hate it as much as I hated the minute that I watched yesterday. It's a cool little ditty. I can't see myself going back and watching it again. So there's that.
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
            Finally was able to watch the whole thing just now. I watched about a minute yesterday...and shut if off because I thought it was horrible.

I totally respect Elvis for voicing his negative opinion about this. He's right: these guys could take a four-way shit and alot of you would love it simply because it's NEW VANHALEN!!!111

Now, I just watched the whole thing through and I don't hate it as much as I hated the minute that I watched yesterday. It's a cool little ditty. I can't see myself going back and watching it again. So there's that.
            I dont consider myself in that category of fans. I couldnt stand watching a lot of the 2007/2008 youtubes.
            I dont like the Tattoo video as out of sync mouthing to the words doesnt do it for me.

So if those are examples of Van Halen having a dump and me munching it down.
            You are wrong mate

What I have unashamedly loved so far.

- Shes the woman
            - Tattoo (the audio)
            - Having 100% confirmation these guys have finally gelled again and are a real band once more.

Cant wait for the new album !
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental

do I like the song the way they play it? not much... do I want it this way on an album? not at all... do I want them to play an acoustic set on the new tour? no thanks....

but do I like to see that band having some fun with a song they are playing for almost 40 years...yes sir...

maybe Elvis could call them ni**ers and get banned for a while, I'd totally respect him to do so either
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                Casey Anthony would probably get a better fucking welcome here than you did.
                You think so, you fucking douchebag ??

How 'bout you go find some cock to suck...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  You think so, you fucking douchebag ??

How 'bout you go find some cock to suck...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                    maybe Elvis could call them ni**ers and get banned for a while, I'd totally respect him to do so either
                    Those asterisks can get you in a lot of heat...

What's odd to me though is how some folks panties get all tied up into a way huge knot just because some of us don't eat shit sandwiches...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Those asterisks can get you in a lot of heat...

What's odd to me though is how some folks panties get all tied up into a way huge knot just because some of us don't eat shit sandwiches...

aren't you from Louisiana? you eat worse things than a shitsandwich down there...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

No, some of you in fact make them, and then try to pass them off as humor, or clever.

But like your sandwiches, you're just full of shit too.
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          aren't you from Louisiana? you eat worse things than a shitsandwich down there...
                          No way dude...

Mais, come down da bayou and i'll cook for ya, sha...

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

You mean SARGE for instance? After all, it is his simple little rule, on his site.

I have to admit though, whenever the Food tv or Travel Channel do a show featuring New Orleans, it's must see tv for me. Mouth watering stuff.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• smorgdonkey
                              Roadie
                              • Jul 2004

I'd like to see them do 'Women And Children First' in that sort of acoustic style stage. If I recall there was a pretty bad ass little acoustic & slide solo in it.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

No way dude...

Mais, come down da bayou and i'll cook for ya, sha...

I do the german translation for the "swampers"...and man, I'm not sure about you people in Louisiana, I say...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...