• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    When??

You are so full of shit!! And you just can't stop lying!!!

You said you worked near me, I said lets have a beer

on Friday and you said err, tonight is my last night

working here.

You are a lying cunt.
    I know I said I worked near you, moron. I'm not lying about that, idiot. But I don't remember ever settling on a night. I don't remember that for a second. And frankly, dude, I probably just didn't want to. Sorry.

What, does that hurt your feelings?:p YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'll tell you one thing...if MAX, BILL LUMBERGH, DG, BUENO BOB, MATT WHITE or any other number of people are in town, I will have a beer with them. But by the time that conversation was allegedly had, I was probably starting to think that you are an idiot. Anyway, I remember talking about having a beer. But I don't remember settling on a day. It obviously meant a lot to you.

My profuse apologies.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Fear the mullet..........

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Look!

Guwapo cut off his mullet, took a pic of himself and is passing himself off as Rikk!!!

BUHWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Guwapo, you sure are one hairy sumbitch!!!! LMAO!!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yeah, well check out what I just unearthed..........Guwapos first grade picture! At least the fuckers consistent!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I want to teach you the force of forcing hamsters Rikk........

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wonder why he had such easy access to that pic. Let's see big greasy guys, hamsters, gerbils, peeping at people from the hills......hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I told you, it's all the hilltop pan-handling that idiot is doing! He bet his family's house that the Argos would win the Superbowl that year! Then somebody told him that the Argos aren't an NFL team and he still was confused. Now, he spends his days 9-5 in the hills...

He hasn't cut his mullet in weeks!!
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Actually, GUWAPO, where did you find that fat man pic? Did you have that already stored on your hard drive in the "Red Meat for Webcam Sunday Afternoon Handplay" directory?

I'm gonna go hand your pic to www.uglypeople.com now. I think they'll enjoy it. If not, I'll try on a site for redneck pics.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                    Wonder why he had such easy access to that pic. Let's see big greasy guys, hamsters, gerbils, peeping at people from the hills......hmmmmmmmmmm.......

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I'll bet I can guess what his favorite movie is too......

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Look more closely at this picture. It looks like it's taken from a webcam. I'm really curious as to where GUWAPO got it from now... Maybe a screenshot from the Saturday night "YOU SHOW ME YOUR PINATA, I'LL BREAK OPEN MINE webcam hairy fat men contest"?

Ecchhh!!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Maybe he was asking the fat greaseball to "meet" him for a beer in the hills?

Hmmmmm......................
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Look more closely at this picture. It looks like it's taken from a webcam. I'm really curious as to where GUWAPO got it from now... Maybe a screenshot from the Saturday night "YOU SHOW ME YOUR PINATA, I'LL BREAK OPEN MINE webcam hairy fat men contest"?

Ecchhh!!
                          Look at the guys stare.........."Oh fuck I want you to take the Argos hat off slowly........now tie your mullet back.........yeah........."

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Actually, didn't BT actually get annoyed that I didn't have a more "current" pic of GUWAPO online (since the one that's in my signature is quite bad, according to him)? Maybe this fat and hairy picture is actually GUWAPO as he looks today!!!!

Obviously he has put on some weight. And we can REALLY see why even a tanktop isn't enough. But that would be some pretty fast hair loss (though it would explain why he was wearing the Argos hat in the previous picture).

MAX, do you think he could still have a mullet behind that bald head in this gay webcam capture shot?

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                              Look at the guys stare.........."Oh fuck I want you to take the Argos hat off slowly........now tie your mullet back.........yeah........."

ROTFFLMMFAO!!!!!

I think I'm going to piss my pants from laughing so hard!!!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                                MAX, do you think he could still have a mullet behind that bald head in this gay webcam capture shot?
                                Nope, I'm thinking Bill cracked the case.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...