What the hell happened?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk

Am I a mean asshole at this site? Fuck yeah.
    Baby, you're not the asshole, you're the Prikk™

Comment

• Roth & Roll
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

Here's my contribution to this thread.
      http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMAO!
        VERY COOL! YOU ROCK!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          LMAO!
          VERY COOL! YOU ROCK!
          Glad you enjoyed it
          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Enjoy the 5 star!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
              Rikk, your posts work better than ambien. Good night.
              LMAO! The women around these parts have bigger balls then the boys!
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                LMAO! The women around these parts have bigger balls then the boys!

and newer material

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

and newer material
                  LOL. You're about as exciting as an Alan Thicke film festival.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Alan Thicke is Canadian and that makes him alright with me! I believe he is from New Liskard.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      Alan Thicke is Canadian and that makes him alright with me! I believe he is from New Liskard.
                      LOL (I'm not really making fun of you here, relax), you love GROWING PAINS, huh?

Actually, as a young-un, I always had something for the mom. I wanted to treat her to an evening of my own growing pains and found the sister rather nasty (especially after all the stories that came out about her anorexia, etc.).

But Alan Thicke? C'mon. Be proud of Dan Akroyd. Or John Candy.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Once again Rikk, I was not speaking to you... but actually, I do find Alan Thicke very entertaining, and love a lot of his work. And he has had a very active career filled with something NEW every year.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

This may not be neither here nor there, but I have known Max for some time and would trust him with my life
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Once again Rikk, I was not speaking to you... but actually, I do find Alan Thicke very entertaining, and love a lot of his work. And he has had a very active career filled with something NEW every year.
                            OK...this is not an insult. This is confusion.

I am NOT being sarcastic. Enlighten me on the career highlights of one Alan Thicke.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Never mind... he was your choice. Lets talk about John Candy.

Biography for
                              John Candy

Birth name
                              John Franklin Candy
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
                              6' 2" (1.88 m)
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spouse
                              Rosemary Margaret Hoban (April 1979 - 4 March 1994) (his death) 2 children

Trivia
                              The musical group Ween dedicated their 1994 LP, 'Chocolate And Cheese', to him.

Interred at Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California, USA in the Mausoleum, Room 7, Block 1.

He was a co-owner of the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League

He died while filming "Wagons East" in Mexico.

He was part of the group Northern Lights who sang the song "Tears Are Not Enough" which was on the We Are The World album.

He has a cameo in Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters" music video.

Two children, Jennifer (b. 1980) and Christopher (b. 1984)

He attended Holy Cross Catholic School up to grade 8 which was the same school attended by actress Natalie Higashi, several years later.

Graduated Neil McNeil Catholic Secondary School.

He was born in East York (which is a suburb of Toronto) and he attended high school in Scarborough (another suburb of Toronto).

Turned down repeated offers to join "Saturday Night Live," citing devotion to his fellow SCTV castmembers.

Has appeared in 10 movies with SNL Alumni, more than any other non-SNL actor.

He stayed in the notorious Whidden Hall residence during his years at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.

His father, Sidney, died of a heart attack at age 35 in 1955 when John was only five years old.

Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 87-88. New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life.

Turned down the role of Louis Tully in "Ghostbusters" (1984). The part went to Rick Moranis instead.

According to actress Maureen O'Hara, just before going to Mexico, John talked to her on the phone and told her that he fears going to Mexico because he feels that "Something bad is going to happen there".

Comment

• lms2

Co-Owner of the Argonauts... aren't they one your favorite teams?

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life... don't you have an obsession with fat people?

had an album "chocolate and CHEESE" dedicated to him. Now I know thats just coincidence, but I found it funny as hell.

Is "tears are not enough" one of your favorite songs Rikk, or is it the whole "we are the world" album?

Comment

Working...