X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Oh Joe. You've been fixated on my profile pic for about a good 6 months now. You keep mentioning it so much that you are showing your true colors.

You love that picture.

It keeps you up at night.

When you can't fall asleep, you think of that picture and touch yourself. And then you get angry because you can't do anything all day long because my picture is in your mind. So you come here and insult me, thinking I'll take down the picture and hope in my doing so that it'll escape your mind.

But I'm not playing by your rules.

And then there's the added factor that you don't have a chance in hell with me.

That eats you up inside.

It burns.

Let it out Joe.

Tell me how horrible my picture is. I know your short chubby pokes up whenever you mention it.

Go on Joe.

Touch it.

Do it.
    OWNED!!!!!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Too bad that is too long to put in a siggy. Hahaha -- I'd love for every one of Joe's aliases (or is is aliaii?) to have that. Or my pic as his avatar.

Ah...
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• showjoeyourtits
        Banned
        • Mar 2005

If you honestly think that any guy in the entire world looks at that chubby hand and chubby face and touches themself, then you should contact my office. Honestly, get serious. That is probably the most rediculous thing I've ever read here.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

tsk tsk. you should that I like my poems to rhyme.
          Ally, Ally...you're my pally.
          When I'm down, you always rally,
          pick me up and make me strong.
          How could I treat you so wrong?
          I make you cook while you are naked,
          watch you bend over and shake it.
          And if the meal ain't up to speed,
          it's to my room I make you lead.
          For you were warned to not help Katy,
          she's a monster, not a lady.
          It's with your body I'll be messin',
          you helped the psycho, learn your lesson.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Joe, you're fucking OWNED.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Ally, she is a Catholic, a pissed off Catholic because Priests give better head than she does.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
                If you honestly think that any guy in the entire world looks at that chubby hand and chubby face and touches themself, then you should contact my office. Honestly, get serious. That is probably the most rediculous thing I've ever read here.
                you just came, didn't you?

Talk worse about me baby!
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I thought you were a hardcore Catholic? You'll go to hell dabbing into such astrology-witchcraft! I don't want to see Satan consume you in his flames!
                  Your assuming we would take her?

Even Hell has standards, ya know!
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Oh, and Joe.... go to Heaven!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Capricorns make the most faithful lovers. And your strong sex drive makes you among the most reliable. But perhaps the most defining characteristic of Caps is that they are uniformly well-equipped for material prosperity. Self-discipline, good time-management skills, thoroughness and ambition: These are your trademarks. And they conspire to make you an eager seeker of success. Your impeccable sense of timing enables you to seize opportunities and react to alarms. You're at your best when you're building on your past and seeing your future come into focus. Perpetual forward motion turns you on. When you finally get sufficiently situated to consider a relationship, let your social consciousness guide you to potential love matches. Seek someone willing to care for you as well as you care for others -- someone who won't threaten your lifestyle and who is willing to be corralled into a secure relationship. You don't take love lightly; you play for keeps. Ever the practical, purposeful pragmatist, you choose your battles wisely. You're always looking to what will advance your agenda and how to work smarter, not harder. You're willing to make sacrifices now in order to enjoy life later, and that's why time is on your side. You're not getting older; you're getting better. In so many ways, you may hoe a lonely row, but the fruits of your labor will come to fruition in a honey of a harvest.

That is all me there.

Yeah baby.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                        Ally, she is a Catholic, a pissed off Catholic because Priests give better head than she does.
                        Cat, I'm Catholic. Half of what she preaches IS NOT Catholicism.

Ask her. She'll tell you she was Baptist and then had to convert in order to marry Ed. She knows nothing about the faith. I have emails from her asking me to jump into her religious threads because I'm "better versed" than she is. She begs me to.

Dude, this is a troll. A couple of years ago, Diamond Den was all hot about Hitchworld invading a religion board. Den would even try to troll me on AIM about my faith. This so smells like something like that. Not saying it is Den, but I wouldn't be surprised. This is a troll. And the character known as Katydid is not Catholic nor knows anything about it.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
                          You claiming to have an office or having a job and not being able to spell on a 3rd grade level is what's ridiculous you fucking simp.

Try the spell check button you fucking imbecile.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

I probably know more about Catholicism than Katy, and I'm the Devil!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              Ally, Ally...you're my pally.
                              When I'm down, you always rally,
                              pick me up and make me strong.
                              How could I treat you so wrong?
                              I make you cook while you are naked,
                              watch you bend over and shake it.
                              And if the meal ain't up to speed,
                              it's to my room I make you lead.
                              For you were warned to not help Katy,
                              she's a monster, not a lady.
                              It's with your body I'll be messin',
                              you helped the psycho, learn your lesson.
                              CLASSIC!

I love it.

Maybe I'll cook naked just for the hell of it.

That is if AL wants to share me. lol
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Cat, I'm Catholic. Half of what she preaches IS NOT Catholicism.

Ask her. She'll tell you she was Baptist and then had to convert in order to marry Ed. She knows nothing about the faith. I have emails from her asking me to jump into her religious threads because I'm "better versed" than she is. She begs me to.

Dude, this is a troll. A couple of years ago, Diamond Den was all hot about Hitchworld invading a religion board. Den would even try to troll me on AIM about my faith. This so smells like something like that. Not saying it is Den, but I wouldn't be surprised. This is a troll. And the character known as Katydid is not Catholic nor knows anything about it.
                                Agreed, and i hope i didn't offend you with my Catholic isult. that was not my intention.

I'll stick with my other phrase from now on.

Comment

Working...