X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Yes. He's English. He also would like breakfast. I promised him you'd have no clothes. So don't disappoint the moose, kay?
    I don't disappoint my meese. I got Moosen and Bruce Moose who I take very good care of. I spoil the meese.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Okay, but don't spoil the meese too much, huh? I'm gonna be there too. And the moose won't be the only one with gawking eyes.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Alright, the post wasn't as bad as the horney line I was expecting.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          Alright, the post wasn't as bad as the horney line I was expecting.
          Oh, give me a post or two more! Wait 'til you hear about what's gonna happen when Kenneth goes to the washroom and you bring over the plates...:p
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I'm afraid to ask or to try to think it out.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Shut up and start on the hash browns!
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                Is someone from the site gonna BAN me? You were trying to give the impression it was someone who had the power to do just that...

You keep saying I lied and I will keep saying THIS... The eyeglass manufacturer is client. I am a consultant at their company. I have never had a casual conversation with anyone here regarding where I work, nor would I tell anyone anyway. I have only worked there since Jan and only consistantly since mid Feb and in those months I did not do much talking to anyone. I have an idea... Get this person to fess up Rikk. If someone told you that I told them what type of comapany I work for, why won't they just step out and admit it to end all of this and save me the trouble of persuing it. Are you going to tell me that you want to protect this person over the Army?

I know that someone here gave you the info...I KNOW IT. POJO's big step in post does not change my mind, infact I would expect nothing else than for him to try and discount my claim to protect the site.
                F.S.

From where Im sittin, you are so wrong and are diggin a hole all
                the way to China. Did you know it was Pojo who let you back
                after 95% of the MODs didnt want you here ??

And it seems you are not respectin the dude at all..

Good Luck !

For the record, I didnt BAN FS. I acted on an overwhelming vote.
                It wasnt a singular decision I made. I put it to the vote after
                getting sick of PM complaints. Personally I had never had a run in
                with FAB.

But Crikies Mate ! Ive never seen such a disrepect of the webbies
                and Pojo (in particular) ...

I know that Rikk didnt get any IP info from any of us..
                You should confirm shit before slinging it in peoples faces.
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Fantastic album.

You got that right. It's not mentioned enough when folks talk about the 'best' Beatles album.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    F.S.

From where Im sittin, you are so wrong and are diggin a hole all
                    the way to China. Did you know it was Pojo who let you back
                    after 95% of the MODs didnt want you here ??

And it seems you are not respectin the dude at all..

Good Luck !

For the record, I didnt BAN FS. I acted on an overwhelming vote.
                    It wasnt a singular decision I made. I put it to the vote after
                    getting sick of PM complaints. Personally I had never had a run in
                    with FAB.

But Crikies Mate ! Ive never seen such a disrepect of the webbies
                    and Pojo (in particular) ...

I know that Rikk didnt get any IP info from any of us..
                    You should confirm shit before slinging it in peoples faces.
                    Exactly. FFS, you people need to grow the fuck up. Take it to PM. Bitch at eachother all you want there. Stop spreading the shit around the borad, starting mini fights in different threads.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FIGHT.

Either resolve your differences or get the fuck off the website!
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Serene Thought #3:
                      Respect is a one way street these days, people take and take and take without ever giving back any of what they have taken.
                      The prize is a single chair on a future porch.

At birth, children are the answer to lonliness, but when they fly from the nest it is as if they never existed at all.

Listen to the silence for it is your only true friend.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        Exactly. FFS, you people need to grow the fuck up. Take it to PM. Bitch at eachother all you want there. Stop spreading the shit around the borad, starting mini fights in different threads.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FIGHT.

Either resolve your differences or get the fuck off the website!
                        LOVE, with all due respect, gimme a fucking break. Maybe you should actually read P-MARK's post instead of finding some way to make this two-sided. ONE PERSON started a moronic thread about suing the site. There are no "differences" to resolve. There is no fight. And I don't give a fuck. I can't stand this woman. But if she didn't post ever again to me, I would act likewise. For a man that has another poster in his signature and pathetically declares him owned, you talk quite a mean talk.

Look at our conversations last night...WARHAM, CATHEDRAL, ALLY...talking about normal shit. One person jumping in every few posts with retarded insults about cats, no one paying attention...no matter how hard this creature tries. Is that two-sided? I didn't start this retarded thread, I didn't accuse the Webbies of doing anything. One person did that. Do you think the whole board wants to read your sad obsession with JESTERSTAR over and over again to the point that it's in your signature? PANAMARK jumped in there for a reason. But from now on, I'll be sure to jump in every single time you attack JEST from now on, okay? Because, sure...I'm tired of reading that shit everywhere myself. And it's now my business too, mm-kay?

Shut the fuck up.
                        Last edited by Rikk; 05-05-2005, 11:53 AM.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

What up with this, what up with that
                          What up with this and that?

I could turn that into a rap song, I bet.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

DECAF people. DECAF.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob

I could turn that into a rap song, I bet.
                              star wars gangsta rap
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                star wars gangsta rap
                                That's hardcore shit! Those sith beats can knock a llama on its ass.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...