X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Remind me again who does nothing else besides follow posters
    around that insulted her online a year ago starting stupid flame wars with them ad nauseum?

You're a stupid bitch. You've clearly got no game and you are also
    clearly the party here exhibiting obsessive tendencies (among several
    other more disturbing psychological disorders).

Your so full of bullshit that mexicans give donkey rides
    to the bottom of your ass. The only thing I can gather from your desperate cries for attention is that you were touched by your dad at a young age. Fuck if I care about your abusive childhood. Seek professional help.

Now go pick the fungus out of your rectum before your bi-weekly session of electroshock therapy you crack dunking prostitute.

No charge.
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• katie
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth

Remind me again who does nothing else besides follow posters
      around that insulted her online a year ago starting stupid flame wars with them ad nauseum?

You're a stupid bitch. You've clearly got no game and you are also
      clearly the party here exhibiting obsessive tendencies (among several
      other more disturbing psychological disorders).

Your so full of bullshit that mexicans give donkey rides
      to the bottom of your ass. The only thing I can gather from your desperate cries for attention is that you were touched by your dad at a young age. Fuck if I care about your abusive childhood. Seek professional help.

Now go pick the fungus out of your rectum before your bi-weekly session of electroshock therapy you crack dunking prostitute.

No charge.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

��it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator��

Maybe. But if the alias is a mod himself, like you confirmed for me in this post:

sorry, it�s a reflection of the site.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie � who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn�t matter anyway. It is just a fucking messageboard - you�re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn�t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father�s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that�s no cause for worry, right?

��Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic��

Well�I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the messageboard starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) � I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say �yeah � that shit is gay.� Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can�t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles�indifference, at best.

��.Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.�

Yeah�um�I think I get the message here. That�s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever � I�m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.
        My comment wasn't regarding how you don't find EVERY alias funny...it was to how seriously you seem to be taking this shit.

If, as you say, you're not taking it seriously...you'd have no problem not answering to every single post...

The issue you had with your phone seems more to do with hacking than aliases.

And Three Lock Rock was funny...must have been 2 or 3 years ago now...had you been here on the site at that time you'd have known that. TLR was neccessary to what had become a slow forum. And it worked...got on everybody's nerves (including mine)...and when it began to get too far (what with the other to "killer ts"...which was again, very funny for a while)...Bob said "OK, it was me". And left it at that (for a year or so...then he made a comeback akin to Van Hagar's 2004 attempt).
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• katie
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

An alias called Fuckhowardstern really loses is it on this thread when being called a pedo by someone else -

Oh dear..........

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Just joking, not trying to be a dick here, but did you know your own and others' repeated silence upon this assertion could be introduced as evidence of the truth of the matter I asserted in most civil courts (if somehow relevant to the issue in dispute). "The theory is that the non-declarant would, under the circumstances, protest the statement made in his presence, if untrue." Your silence would be reliable enough for the drafters of the Federal Rules of Evidence to be considered by a jury as an admission.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the mods MUST be guilty due to their refusal to wade knee-deep into my flamewar.

Hyman, you know we're cool, but.......

a] No one is talking about you in the mod room [and i'll probably get busted for "leaking" this fact]

b] Just because mods [or other posters for that matter] don't go rushing in to defend you mid-flamewar, you shouldn't take that as either a slight at you, or us condoning a troll's behavior.

c] Katie is not an alias, as much as she'd probably like you to believe it for paranoia's sake.

d] Roll a bone, pour some Maker's, and laugh the rest of this bullshit off.

If I missed anything else, forgive me.

d]
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hyman Roth
              Veteran
              • Nov 2006

Shaun: who the fuck is talking about TLR?? And, for the record, I was here when TLR was around and I remember specifically "him" telling me to "fuck my mother". Yeah - real funny. Do me a personal favor, kid, STFU. Your are an ignorant, sycophant, ass-kisser who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. No problem "responding to every post"? - you fucking child - I haven't posted 5 times in the last 30 days before yesterday. WTF are you talking about?

Lounge: Who said anything about me being the subject of any thread in the mod room? Who is requesting the mods to "come rushing in to defend [me] mid-flamewar"? I don't need anyone's help with flame wars. I'm not even talking about flame wars. Did you read any of my posts? Or do you just have better things to do today? I certainly understand if your answer is the latter. Well don't hold it against me if I don't have time to explain it again.
              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                Veteran
                • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Lounge: Who said anything about me being the subject of any thread in the mod room? Who is requesting the mods to "come rushing in to defend [me] mid-flamewar"? I don't need anyone's help with flame wars. I'm not even talking about flame wars. Did you read any of my posts? Or do you just have better things to do today? I certainly understand if your answer is the latter. Well don't hold it against me if I don't have time to explain it again.
                  From a cursory glance, it looked like you were pissed people weren't stepping forward with the "truth" about katie, and that the was talk in the mod room about it.

I was just trying to tell you the answers were no, we don't condone harrasment [unless it is provoked i.e. katydid/thunder/et al] and no, it wasn't a subject being batted about in the mod room.

It seemed to me you thought we were guilty by our silence regarding katie.

The fact that thousands of keystrokes have now been spent on this cracks me up to an extent.

The fact you gave out a number to someone here, and they gave it to someone else, is not funny however. I find it hard to believe though Pojo of all people would betray the trust of a poster here. Just not like him in the slightest.

And no, I didnt mean to imply you NEEDED help in any flame war / stalking. On the contrary, my point was you didnt need anyone to step in front of the bullet for you.

As always, these things seem much more important when you're the one being hassled. I know. I've attracted more than my share of mouthbreathers looking to garner some attention by baiting me.

Hope that cleared it up, somewhat. Because that's all I got.

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• katie
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Loving this thread

Cheers Hyman

x

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped -
                      nope, not me. i don't know who it is. sorry.

i only log in here to see if anyone has sent me a nice PM wishing that i die in a car crash on the way to a Van Halen show.

as for the pics...after the Januszewski thing...don't you think if photoshops (especially amateurish, rudimentary ones) really bothered me, i would have asked everyone not to post my pic? or even better, i simply would have stayed out of the pic? i couldn't be any farther away from pissed off. psychology is not your strong suit.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Ok....here's the deal....

Hyman is right about Shaun....

Katie is not an alias...IMO...

And Lounge is Shannon Hoon reincarnate...

Relax, people.....

It's only rock'n'roll..........

But I like it. Yes I do.
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Goddamnit!
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-19-2007, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                            This guy is a Lawyer?!?

I think NICK was right on the mark....

MELTDOWN.....

lets try and talk the guy down from the ledge......

One minute he's holding SHESH's feet to the fire...and now this?

Maybe FLAPPO can talk some sense to him.....:confused:
                            Lawyer? I seriously doubt it at this point...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-19-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Fuck....

I'm so glad I don't get involved in this kind of soap opera any more..........

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Is that Alexis Arquette?
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...