X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I haven't seen Eric in ages.

Careful with all these 'cowardly' first name references Mark...

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Ok here is the scoop from my end I made a few calls this morning and ...the studio my friend ( X Boss, Life Long Friend).. owns, has a new producer coming into town,(KC) this week.

He is settlling this week... find a crib and all that, friday he is setting up shop in the studio.. and I don't want to bug him as of this moment...however..I am free to discuss business with him towards the needs of this site on Monday of next week, I have a real live appointment, Monday A.M.

No Direct info has been discussed ( some general skinning and scripting small talk) at this point just some, howdie doo's and a appt.

The only thing I can perhaps accomplish here is the coming together of:Sarge, three continents, and 4 peoples needs, artwork, software needs (fluidity of the liquid design layout, collaboration), and Vbulletin along with the coming desired upgrade with VBulletin... and bringing it into one house to get all languages to live, perhaps in harmony.

I have the technology I need to wait one week before I can speak to the producer and ..bla, bla...

I will be more than happy also to back off, or perhaps see what I can do and relay that back to the webbies and Sarge....

I throw no weight around here and have no say. However, I am bossy by nature and when I see a need I wanna help.

I have never been one to not stick my foot in the door, even if it get's crushed, hell I got two feet..

My role would perhaps be best described as wanting to get everyone at one table and then letting the proper people take over.

I am selfless in my effort and want nothing from this financially or status wise.

That is all I can offer at this point...

I would appreciate it if someone would pat me on the back / or tell me that you's cats can handle it.. and thanks for the help..but we got it covered?

I don't want to step on any toes .

I am willing to get it done.

and I got some free time cause I am sexy like that..

Peace.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thome

In the end the most important thing to me is I really feel that as of late I have compromized my ability to act and play the fool around here and it worries me ..

What if I do complete some nice Tech HTML Fluidity issues for the site and peeps begin to see me as more than just some assinine rube.

I find that most disturbing.
        now worries, we all know the glue wears off from time to time, you're still ans assinine rube as far as i'm concerned.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          now worries, we all know the glue wears off from time to time, you're still ans assinine rube as far as i'm concerned.
          *little tear* *sniffle* thanks bro...

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

five star*
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
              Conmee and I on the website at the same time? It's the first time in YEARS!

Here is what needs to be done.

I got the design in November/December time frame.

1. The forum needs to be upgraded to vbulletin 4.0. I paid for version 4.0 a few months ago. I don't want to upgrade this place, because we have over 1 million posts. I want the developers at vbulletin.com to do it. Coordination needs to be done with vbulletin.com on that

2. The redesign was done in .psd format fixed width.
              It needs to be skinned in vbulletin version 4.0. That version uses CSS Stylesheets. I only know .html. I can skin it.

Here is what needs to be done.
              a. The redesign needs to be converted to fluid width. Fixed width is worthless. Everyone here is using a different browser size and screen resolution.
              b. The design needs to be skinned.
              c. I got an estimate for that, and it's 500.00. I am hesitant, because that is a shitload of money.

3. I don't have time to do a lot of this stuff, because I am working my ass off to finish my master's degree in informatics before I deploy again to Afghanistan this summer. I am supposed to deploy in July/August time frame.

4. The reason why I was logged on yesterday, was because racknine was threatening to 403 forbidden the website because I had a folder with 6,000 images in it. They thought we were using it as some sort of file sharing system.

That is about where we are at.

Thanks,
              Sarge
              Thanks for emailing me Chris. I am going to call Melton this evening so I can understand a little more about what the developer is going to do in the production phase. I also want to know how long he thinks the project will take. Good to see you man; hope we can finally nail this thing down.

Mezro...and I am ready to kick some cash in...just let me know where it needs to go...
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                We now all know what needs to be done, let those who can help step up, and those who cant, gracefully give others a chance...
                I am willing to do what you guys want me to do. Let me know how involved you want me to be Mark.

Mezro...this place will look fucking smokin' with the new style...

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Careful with all these 'cowardly' first name references Mark...
                  Mezro...that was almost funny Sesh...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mezro
                    I am willing to do what you guys want me to do.
                    Go away and never return ??

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Go away and never return ??
                      If people can't forgive me for being an asshole then I guess that might happen.

Mezro...I can't change all the bullshit, I can only try to move forward...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mezro
                        I am willing to do what you guys want me to do.
                        At present opinion is divided.

22 people want you to suck a big fat dick whilst 19 want you to suck the balls on a big fat dick.

This may of course change...

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          At present opinion is divided.

22 people want you to suck a big fat dick whilst 19 want you to suck the balls on a big fat dick.

This may of course change...
                          I notice there isn't a prostrate milking option which really disappoints me.

Mezro...I had my crowbar ready...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thome
                            I have been holding some money back for a donation at the time of the refit as a thank you.

Don't really know why I was waiting. I just thought that would be what I would do.

I could pull it out to assist in the production, if that way is needed.

Whatteva you cats want..

Since I know some cats in the field if I can help personally I would pay some from that angle too.

In the end the most important thing to me is I really feel that as of late I have compromized my ability to act and play the fool around here and it worries me ..

What if I do complete some nice Tech HTML Fluidity issues for the site and peeps begin to see me as more than just some assinine rube.

I'll get to say "I told you so" to some fucks.
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                              I'll get to say "I told you so" to some fucks.
                              Now that my alleged alias has been "exposed" lmao!!! It makes sense as to why I so blatantly threatened to bust out the "itchy banning finger" when Lounge went after thome errrrr myself at rothchats huh?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                Now that my alleged alias has been "exposed" lmao!!! It makes sense as to why I so blatantly threatened to bust out the "itchy banning finger" when Lounge went after thome errrrr myself at rothchats huh?
                                Max: leave my alias alone or I'll ban you with my itching banning finger
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...