X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    What's the over/under on the number of cats in said camper?

8 ?

But if you went back and tracked it, she pobably never posted during the 3 days following whenever it is Wefare checks are cut.

Her meth dealer refers to it as "Mother's Day"

As for "leasing her", she probably needed first, last, and deposit as well as a CO-SIGNER just to squat in the camper taking up the driveway next to the '72 Dodge Dart
    Ouch!

Comment

• Please Stand Up

Blah Blah Blah...

First off... Please, Do NOT compare me with LINDA. OK?
      Secondly... No matter what Mez does, he does it for a reason. I have no issues with him deleting my user names, (I prefer not to call um aliases because I NEVER hide the fact from anyone that I am infact FAB.) I know he's doing his job. No biggie. I can come up with new names as often as Rikk can.

Al- You say I come back even tho I am not wanted. Well I have to disagree. My name is mentioned here more than Daves, wether or not I post. SO, I think THAT contridicts the fact that I am not wanted here.
      Have you noticed? I only speak when spoken to? So stop speaking. It's simple.

Matt says "Let it go or let it continue" (words to live by) I say practice what you preach. Stop talking about me here, stop following me and my friends to another site and just go on doing what you love. Oh wait! What you love is exactly what you are doing in this thread! I guess you've chose to let it continue. TOUCHE then!

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Psycho. She doesn't even know whether she's been here or not.
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Please Stand Up
          Blah Blah Blah...

Good lord you're an idiot! FAB, what possible justification are you going to give for this post. Moron, go play with your kid GUNT!

Funny how you hear your name being mentioned, log off and you'll never hear it again fool!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Yet they keep coming back...
            and back...
            and back...

and back...
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

and back...

Comment

• Please Stand Up

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Good lord you're an idiot! FAB, what possible justification are you going to give for this post. Moron, go play with your kid GUNT!

Funny how you hear your name being mentioned, log off and you'll never hear it again fool!
                I do not have to justify anything. Just like Mez does not have to justify making a small minded, retarded, numb skull like you a mod.

So basically what you're saying is that you CAN'T stop talking about me. See, I KNOW that and that is EXACTLY why I don't log off.
                I'm here by personal invitation of every FAB OBSESSED idiot who can't,
                as Matt White said "LET IT GO"

Besides, You and your little play yard friends come to our site looking for our posts to copy and post here. Consider this one a pity post.
                Just for you.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2005, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                  Mezro...it is just my opinion that it is a little below the belt asking a Webbie for help and then talking smack about them...
                  If I recall that type of senario is exactly how dudes like Pojo, Brownsound, Hitch, & Sarge built their legendary legacy around here... one for the huge targets they had painted on thier back and two for the ass whoopins they dished out when baited and bit...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I do not have to justify anything. Just like Mez does not have to justify making a small minded, retarded, numb skull like you a mod.

So basically what you're saying is that you CAN'T stop talking about me. See, I KNOW that and that is EXACTLY why I don't log off.
                    I'm here by personal invitation of every FAB OBSESSED idiot who can't,
                    as Matt White said "LET IT GO"

Besides, You and your little play yard friends come to our site looking for our posts to copy and post here. Consider this one a pity post.
                    Just for you.
                    **yawn**

I going to get an ice cold beer.

Comment

• Please Stand Up

Suuurrrrrreeeee ya are Nicky. Imaginary beer to go with your imaginary sheep and your imaginary importance. Enjoy!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Suuurrrrrreeeee ya are Nicky. Imaginary beer to go with your imaginary sheep and your imaginary importance. Enjoy!
                        By CHERRY LAWN, have a good time at AL's G101 malt shop with RICHIE, POTSY, RALPH-MOUTH, and maybe you'll even get lucky with the FONZ tonight kid.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          By "house", I'm sure you mean trailer.

By "trailer", I'm sure you mean camper.

By "camper", I'm sure you mean it's on cinder blocks with the blue tarp and extention cord through the broken window.

By "Domino's", I'm sure you mean the dumpster in the alley with the Domino's box with the little hard cheese turd in the middle you scrape of with your broken Lee press-on nails painted "trash blue"

Now that is fucking funny
                          23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

People are deleted off other sites all the time and Banned so why should this site be any diff. a bunch went over to hagar fan site had some good fun and were banned you arent so concerned about that.

If you like the Place you should have some restraint if you get banned
                            or deleted its your fault or the fault of some Mod that you pissed off

The mods here are very leineint(sp) Not so other places we are lucky to
                            get away w/ what we do.

I say if it happens so be it .dig your own dont cry when ya get fuk@d
                            and cant crawl out.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
                              People are deleted off other sites all the time and Banned.
                              I have no doubt whatsoever that this comes from first hand knowledge.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

"A new low for the Army..."

Oh...I bet we can do better than that!!!

Comment

Working...