X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    If I recall that type of senario is exactly how dudes like Pojo, Brownsound, Hitch, & Sarge built their legendary legacy around here... one for the huge targets they had painted on thier back and two for the ass whoopins they dished out when baited and bit...
    There's a bit of truth to this statement...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Buford Pusser
      Anyone who knows I existed here to begin with figured Me out days ago,Ask Matt White or Puss????
      Yup...and like I said then....better bring a 2 X 12........and pack a lunch.......

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Buford Pusser
        Anyone who knows I existed here to begin with figured Me out days ago,Ask Matt White or Puss????
        Shouldn't this be in the aliases© 101 thread?

'Scuse me, I've been on walkabout.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
          Shouldn't this be in the aliases© 101 thread?

'Scuse me, I've been on walkabout.
          Yeah...and I love guys who show up as aliases and then get all squirrely and wanna pop off at DG!

TOUGH GUY

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Hey DG...

how you doin'?

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              Yeah...and I love guys who show up as aliases and then get all squirrely and wanna pop off at DG!

TOUGH GUY
              Dude, I'm not the alias.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                Hey DG...

how you doin'?

I'm alright, how 'bout you?

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                  Dude, I'm not the alias.
                  :confused: Not you Rus!!!

WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Alright...just to clarify some points...

1. Sarge doesn't give a rat's ass about banning IP's...as I've said before...you just have to make sure to make it a narrow enough banning as to not knock out other people. Believe you me...banning isn't an issue.

2. In General...if I ban an IP...I'll out of the blew unban it to find out how fucking pathetic people are at trying to get back in. If they are back around the next fucking day...they won't ever be back regularly. If a couple of weeks...months go bay...I generally say nothing.

By the way...to all the FEMALES out there that are banned...or being banned...for the future...

an INSTANT unbanning is sending a naked shot of yourself...we're talking full frontal...or...if you have a nice rack...body...what not...we'll accept topless.

send it to thestaff@rotharmy.com

If you don't send the nude shot...you just ain't getting back in other than a glimpse so that everyone can see what a good goddamned psychotic you may be...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

As I've said from the start...when Sarge upped me to a webmaster 5 years ago...and said, "Here's the keys, do what you want, and don't let ELVIS post any dick pics..." IP's were never an issue as long as it didn't mess with post count.

The bottom line for any site to remain successful is obviously people visiting, and posting

so anything that costs us those things...are discouraged...

so FPC...please don't send us a picture...

we don't want shots of some fucked up dude...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

that is...if you ever get banned...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Now, wait a minute...Mezro told me I had to send him my nude pic just so that I wouldn't get banned!

What gives?

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            Now, wait a minute...Mezro told me I had to send him my nude pic just so that I wouldn't get banned!

What gives?

just to be on the safe side!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

dg...I would never...ever...ask that of you...in a threatening manner...

Now of course...I could just ban you for the hell of it...and see what comes out of it...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I cant believe these attention whoring cunts are STILL doing this shit.........what's worse is EVERYONE jumping in and GIVING them that attention...........YAWN.

Comment

Working...