• Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

"Precious"

DLR7884
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• FasterPussycat
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
      "I, FASTER PUSSYCAT, declare that I will reveal who I really am and also reveal anyone I've associated with at this site and then leave for good if RIKK is right in that mods can check any IP of anyone online and that they do so without breaking one rule."

That's the bet. I say any mod can check the IP of anyone online without breaking one rule. You say they can't. Done.

Parties have been informed. Isn't this fun?
      Now you mean checking thru outside source beyond what this site allows you?... You are cowardly changing your sentence slowly!!!

But If you don't mean using outside source other than what webbis permits you the answer is Yes!!!

Comment

• FasterPussycat
        • Apr 2005

Sweeet I have Rikk's mod head on my hand!!!

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

What?

DLR7884
          We don't speak broken Chink.
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• FasterPussycat
            • Apr 2005

Can you name two other alias that I am using this very same time!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FasterPussycat
              Now you mean checking thru outside source beyond what this site allows you?... You are cowardly changing your sentence slowly!!!

But If you don't mean using outside source other than what webbis permits you the answer is Yes!!!
              LMFAO. I haven't changed one word.

Let's make it clear...it's a feature of the site that I break no rule or go outside the features of the site to use. It's 100% legit.

For some reason, there are those that thought you had to post in someone's forum to have an IP check done. LMFAO...but they were totally wrong.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                • Apr 2005

Can you name my two alias that i've logged in this very moment with same IP...It will be easy if what you've claimed is true... Because I don't post message board in my school or work computer, only in my own home!!!

I have your head in my hand!!! That's of course only Mod head not your real one!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Can you name my two alias that i've logged in this very moment with same IP...It will be easy if what you've claimed is true... Because I don't post message board in my school or work computer, only in my own home!!!

I have your head in my hand!!! That's of course only Mod head not your real one!!!
                  Uh oh.:eek:

RIKKY was right!

Now, you were saying?
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

DLR7884

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                      • Apr 2005

I post doa64 at the pic forum for you fucking idiot.. and one other one could be luck guess!!

But yes, deal is still on... I want Pojo or Mez to post this tread that in fact you, Rikk, are allow to have an access( not going outside feature on your own) to Ip in feedback forum and poster who hasn't even posted! As soon as I hear that conformation for your statement than I will ban my self!!! Really It's just fucking internet... I am so willing...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

May be you are a parent of half-Korean and half-American child???

Very, Very possible, if you've screwed those korean whore while you were stationed there!!

When I was teenager in Korea, my family used to live about 30 miles away from that infamouse, red district Ie-Twa-won!!
                        You were in KOREA and never learned the language? Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh! Nice one.

And this boy always put on his galoshes in the rain so-to-speak, and most of those "Bar-girls" (the correct name for a Korean whore, but you wouldn't know that, would you?) were on birth control (something I wish your parents used more of) anyways.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2005

Do you aware of that S/R was the one who made the number thread in which he has posted nothing but numbers
                          Not true...I made 4000 posts before making that thread....
                          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I post doa64 at the pic forum for you fucking idiot.. and one other one could be luck guess!!
                            :p

I just fucking owned you. At least admit it.

DOA posted for the first time at 10:24am in another forum. I called her and the other alias out at 10:18am.

Both lucky guesses?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

But yes, deal is still on... I want Pojo or Mez to post this tread that in fact you are allow to have an access( not going outside feature on your own) to Ip in feedback forum and poster who hasn't even posted conforming your statement than I will ban my self!!!
                              That was the LONGEST as well as the DUMBEST run on sentence in the history of any language in the world.

DLR7884
                              Nice work and congratulations!

Comment

• FasterPussycat
                                • Apr 2005

Hey nick do you want to bet too.. whether that I am a Korean or not!!

If you are wrong, you'd say idios to modship, huh??

Comment

Working...