X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
    Watch out Blue Turk, I know where to find you.
    Everyone knows where to find you ...

thing is ...

Nobody wants too ...

NO ... BODY ...

Doing an awful lot of swearing for a Christian tonight ... you drunk again?

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      You're the one claiming that Dave is nothing about sex and women ... like you know anything ...

My brother MAX posted "Sinners Swing!" for you ... made you look like the dumb old bat you are ...

Just like you to not acknowledge your fuck-up ....

And the fact that you're the only one complaining ...

Where is all your support Katy?

Get the hint that no one ... not here or in real life gives a flying fuck what you think?

Please expire.
      You bring your brother Dale on...your old sister too....

Dr. Joe Thunder LP will hold the bets...

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

I don't have time for this piddly stuff, I've got an Advent Post to make.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14
        Saint John of the Cross, priest and doctor of the Church

The Physician in the Waiting Room
        "Are you the one who is to come, or should we look for another?" Even John the Baptist who loved the Lord so much sent two of his disciples to ask the Lord that question. Jesus was not offended but rather he pointed to the many miracles that he had performed and told them to go back and recount them to John.

How many miracles has the Lord performed in your life? For some reason there are those who think that the "Age of miracles" is over!

Jesus no longer walks the earth and therefore he isn't performing any more miracles. But oh how wrong they are!

The dead are bing brought back to life every day! Only God can create a new human life! A physician delivers a child, but God creates that child! Only God cures illnesses! A physician can prescribe medicine but GOd created the physician! And what about the dead coming back to life?

When we are in mortal sin, our souls are dead! When we confess our sins, our souls are brought back to life! Our healing god is still healing and curing his people! Take your illnesses to the Divine Physician and ask him to heal you! Don't delay! HIs healing awaits you today!

Reflection based on Luke :18b-23
        Molly Kelly

Loving Father, let me trust in you more and more thorugh the countless miracles you do in my life every day.

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Has anyone missed the irony that KATYDID has been banned at actual CATHOLIC message boards and chat rooms, because she's a fuckin' nutter.
          Like you go into those message boards...You better go to Landings and get straight yourself.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

You bring your brother Dale on...your old sister too....

Dr. Joe Thunder LP will hold the bets...
            Remember ... your info is out there also ... and I wouoldn't push it ...

I didn't post it ... and told the guys who did not to ... but nevertheless ... if you're looking for trouble ....

And just so you know ... your buddy Thunder is a bonafide pedophile ...

You're burning in Hell ... no wonder your family can't stand you ...

I think Kirk would be very interested in knowing some of the shit you do here ... you'd be done for good ... with all of them ...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I don't have time for this piddly stuff, I've got an Advent Post to make.
              May I say Katy that that is the best thing you've posted by far.

Can I put it in my siggy?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

My old sister?

I don't have an old sister ... idiot.

I'm the oldest ... dipshit.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

My old sister?

I don't have an old sister ... idiot.

I'm the oldest ... dipshit.
                  Al! I'm your older sister...

Sorry to break the news to you like this.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Al just had a Darth Vader moment.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Everyone knows where to find you ...

thing is ...

Nobody wants too ...

NO ... BODY ...

Doing an awful lot of swearing for a Christian tonight ... you drunk again?
                        I'm frusterated. I missed a couple months practice on my church music while in Nashville. So I couldn't sing at the Multicultural Concert.
                        Lots of sheet music, with breathing, and parts, etc.

And there wasn't enough sheet music to go around for a concert tonight. I left practice crying last night and didnt' even try to go sing tonight.

But Satan's tests aren't going to get me down this Advent and Christmas.

And something else happened which I won't go into but I stayed away from home for a few nights for my own safety; last week. I had to call the law on a stalker who has stalked me since 97.

I haven't spoken to him, in all those years, but he comes around several times a year and knocks on my door. He cut my phone line twice, poured oil on some leaves and my wall one Christmas Eve while I was at midnight mass. I had to change my number twice. He threatened to dynamite my house. He hit the wall beside my head with his fist. I only saw him about a month on weekends and saw he was a nut. Found out he had been in prison, had his car crushed by the Highway Patrol because he was drag racing. I went to church with him, a church his family started. His mother told me all this stuff.

I think he has joined this website...because I got a PM from someone calling himself Chris... (Maki_Kimura) one day this week. He is trying to act like a 15 year old boy. I looked up his profile and looked like he joined 7/16/05. (I was in TN at that time) But his profile says, "the world really does revolve around me"....I had a shirt up in the top of my closet upstairs that has a picture of Tweety Bird and says that same thing. I think he was just letting me know he had been in my house.

And thanks to UNCHAIN ME, WARF, FLAPPO, etc. I guess he found out I still live here, even has my new phone number.

So if I wind up dead, it will be on all your consciences. He had a wife and 4 kids who wound up dead in a car wreck...he'd been following them in a truck and horse trailer.

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          May I say Katy that that is the best thing you've posted by far.

Can I put it in my siggy?
                          Hey Ally, I'd be honored if you'd put it in your siggy!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'm frusterated. I missed a couple months practice on my church music while in Nashville. So I couldn't sing at the Multicultural Concert.
                            Lots of sheet music, with breathing, and parts, etc.

And there wasn't enough sheet music to go around for a concert tonight. I left practice crying last night and didnt' even try to go sing tonight.

But Satan's tests aren't going to get me down this Advent and Christmas.

And something else happened which I won't go into but I stayed away from home for a few nights for my own safety; last week. I had to call the law on a stalker who has stalked me since 97.

I haven't spoken to him, in all those years, but he comes around several times a year and knocks on my door. He cut my phone line twice, poured oil on some leaves and my wall one Christmas Eve while I was at midnight mass. I had to change my number twice. He threatened to dynamite my house. He hit the wall beside my head with his fist. I only saw him about a month on weekends and saw he was a nut. Found out he had been in prison, had his car crushed by the Highway Patrol because he was drag racing. I went to church with him, a church his family started. His mother told me all this stuff.

I think he has joined this website...because I got a PM from someone calling himself Chris... (Maki_Kimura) one day this week. He is trying to act like a 15 year old boy. I looked up his profile and looked like he joined 7/16/05. (I was in TN at that time) But his profile says, "the world really does revolve around me"....I had a shirt up in the top of my closet upstairs that has a picture of Tweety Bird and says that same thing. I think he was just letting me know he had been in my house.

And thanks to UNCHAIN ME, WARF, FLAPPO, etc. I guess he found out I still live here, even has my new phone number.

So if I wind up dead, it will be on all your consciences. He had a wife and 4 kids who wound up dead in a car wreck...he'd been following them in a truck and horse trailer.

This guy isn't stalking you ... it sounds like there is a Santa Claus ...

He's trying to do the world a favor ...

GO SANTA!

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

This guy's name is Christley Scott Taylor his birthday is 11/13/56, I think that is the year. He has been in prison for assault and battery, breaking and entering, uttering a forged instrument, etc. He was in Raleigh Central Prison twice; same place my daughter's murder was. He lived in TN for awhile, had on my answering machine calls from him several times a day. He is from High Shoals, NC.

So he is dangerous, and psycotic. Also crazy jealous.

I told him early on to stay away, even put up NO TRESPASSING signs.
                              I haven't opened the door or talked to him, or acknowledged him in any way since 97.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

crazy jealous? that's the worst kind of jealous. Why is he jealous of you?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...