• Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
    Dear God,
    Please strike down in your anger the persons responsible for all of this evil.

Let them all see your revenge and almighty power.

They think they are God...

They think they are invincible...

Please put the fear of God into them. Please strike terror into their souls. Let them see the power of your holy might.

I ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ. And any Christian who reads this and agrees with it...makes two or more...God says, whenever 2 or more are gathered and agree in my name I will answer their prayers.

Amen
    Holy Jumpin' Fuckin' Jeezus... :eek:

Yes and this is coming from a "Christian."

"To the tune of Runnin' With The Devil:

Boobs are good to hold and to FEE-L
    I don't care if they are REA-L
    Don't care what she looks like tomorrow
    I'm talkin' 'bout the perfect tomatooooooooo

AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see you're still alive too AL?

Ya see...

God tis' grate

God tis' good

Let us thank him for this food...

AMEN!!!

BTW...

God did thou invent both humor and horniness as well.

Divine maker he tis'...

And I say ROTH ON!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

MAX!, How The Hell are Ya?
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        MAX!, How The Hell are Ya?
        Suup Kiddo?

Happy Belated Thanksgiving.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

FLAMMA, you deserve a PhD in psychology.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's one ugly cartoon bitch, but her body is grate though.

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              Is this your site Sea Hag?

Anyone getting banned will be those WHO THREATEN TO HAVE THE SITE SHUT DOWN.

Ring a bell?

Isn't that why you copied the Army name so you could get some traffic at those shit holes?

What happens when that name expires?

I hope you are right on renewing it, because I have a feelinig your daughter in law will put the foot down and keep your son from doing it.

I should send her a Christmas card and congratulate her at least on kicking you out. The one thing she's done right.
              WELL, AL YOU AND LOUNGE MACHINE CAN ONLY HOPE I WILL FALL ON HARD TIMES LIKE SARGE AND HITCH DID AND YA'LL CAN COME IN AND GET MY DOMAIN FOR $5. AND PRETEND THAT SARGE AND HITCH STILL ENDORSE IT.

BRAG AND SAY "HEADQUARTERS IN HELL, MI"

WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SARGE WAS FROM TX AND HITCH ARE FROM CO.

BUT YOU ARE STILL RIDING ON THEIR COATTAILS AND PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE A PART OF THE SITES.

I SAY YOU CAN GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG, AND TAKE ALL YOUR SUCK ASSES WITH YOU.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

ACTUALLY THE REAL SARGE, HITCH AND THE OFFICIAL DAVID LEE ROTH SUPPORT MY SITES.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

ACTUALLY THE REAL SARGE, HITCH AND THE OFFICIAL DAVID LEE ROTH SUPPORT MY SITES.
                  I've been to your sites, and truth is, no they don't. Have seen your guest book, etc.

BIG LIE.

You stole the name, admit it. Lame attempt for traffic.

But we know you're going to Hell (wishing death on people, etc.) so you have a nice day.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

And BTW, I live very close to Hell, MI.

So ... FOAD ... soon please.

Thank you.

Comment

• GOD ALMIGHTY
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Feb 2005

Dear God, Most Righteous Heavenly Father, your Son Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, St. Joseph and all the Heavenly angels, Saints and archangels,

Please come to this thread and help me wage war against the powers of darkness, (Satan, lucifer, the devil). Please bring down your most holy wrath on the principalities of Satan and send him back to HELL where he belongs...Please smite his followers down and let them see the power of your holy might and power and glory.

God, let a few Christians to step forward and pray also.

God, please put your light of protection around Christians every where. Please lead, guide, guard, direct and protect us from the powers of darkness and sin.

Please forgive our sins, our faults, and our failures. Please forgive the things we have done, and the things we have failed to do. Never let us pretend we don't need you, as the things of this world run thru our brains.

Thank you for your unconditional love. For GOD our Father and all the angels, saints and arch angels...Let the hetherns see that their God is darkness and the very utmost evil from Hell...

But God, let them also see and know that all the powers of HELL could not keep our Savior down. As well as our Mother Mary triumped over all the powers of sin and Hell and darkness to trample on the snake...

Let them all know that Jesus Christ our God is the great I AM not the great I WAS.

God I know Jesus prayed, even as they were nailing him to the cross, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Let us be able to also pray that prayer. But God when they do know what they do, and do it anyway, they need to be set straight...and you are the perfect person to do that.

Father, the Devil can never conquer, because you are the most powerful, for your angel Michael kicked Lucifer out of Heaven, he and his principalities. They fell as lightening into Hell to be bound for a thousand years.

God, help Christians every where to pray and let him stay bound forevermore.

AMEN

Dear God,
                      Please strike down in your anger the persons responsible for all of this evil.

Let them all see your revenge and almighty power.

They think they are God...

They think they are invincible...

Please put the fear of God into them. Please strike terror into their souls. Let them see the power of your holy might.

I ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ. And any Christian who reads this and agrees with it...makes two or more...God says, whenever 2 or more are gathered and agree in my name I will answer their prayers.

Amen
                      THOU BLASPHEMOUS WRETCH!!!

IF I SHALL STRIKE DOWN ANY OF MINE CHILDREN IT SHALL BE THOU!

FOR THINE INANE RAMBLINGS AND BLASPHEMING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

IT IS THINE ACTIVITIES THAT HAVE CAUSE MINE SERVANTS TO POST AT THY WEBSITES!

IF ANY SHALL BE BLAMELESS IN MINE SIGHT IT SHALL NOT BE THOU!!

IF THOU NEVER HAD POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE OF MINE SERVANT, DAVID LEE ROTH, THE MULTITUDES WHO POST HERE WOULD NOT BE
                      WRATHFUL TOWARDS THEE.

THOU ART THE CAUSE AND ORIGIN OF THINE OWN MISERY!!!

I THEREFORE COMMAND MINE SERVANTS TO CONTINUE TO VEX KATYDID AS A SERVANT OF THE ADVERSARY, SATAN!!!!!
                      KATYDID SHALL HAVE HER VILE WISHES GRANTED TO HER THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF TIMES OVER!

I COMMAND THEE TO CONTINUE TO POST THE IMAGES I HAVE PROVIDED TO MINE SERVANTS TO SHOW THE ENTIRE EARTH, AND EVERY CREATURE THAT WALKETH OR CRAWLETH UPON OR FLAPPETH ABOVE IT THE TRUE DESIRE OF KATYDID!!!!

Last edited by GOD ALMIGHTY; 11-28-2005, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

How can I steal my own name????

rotharmy.org

My name is Katie Lee Daniels Roth

It is a religous site...hence the .org

Comment

• GOD ALMIGHTY
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Feb 2005

Comment

• Katydid
                            I am a Giant CUNT
                            • Apr 2004

Dear God, most righteous Heavenly Father,
                            Please strike down at once the demon who would be bold enough to presume to be the one true God in Heaven.

Please send his blasphemous soul to Hell ASAP.

Please turn your mighty wrath upon him, and smite him without ceasing, as well as all his demon cohorts who keep posting the picture of Satan, their leader.

Please show them the true fear of the one and only ALMIGHTY GOD in HEAVEN.

These favors I ask in Jesus Christ's name.

AMEN

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

get a fucking life , you sad old bat

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                                And BTW, I live very close to Hell, MI.

So ... FOAD ... soon please.