X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Ban Hyman Roth

So...poor little Hyman has his nose out of joint because he got called on the carpet for being a virulent Army hater while he was active over at diamonddavidleeroth.com.

Rather than accept it, explain himself, and move on, he decided it would be a good idea to start fighting with everyone.

He's mad because I posted some his Army-hating posts in my sig...and in a desperately unoriginal plea for attention, he decided he was going to copy me and make up some bullshit quotes about me to put in his sig.

Of course, the difference is that my quotes are legitimate, his are completely bogus.

Oh...and the OTHER difference is he decided to start talking shit about my kids, which is way the fuck over the line.

BAN this fucking loser now! And while you're at it, ban his "fuckhowardstern" alias and any other names he may be trolling around with.

Over the line asshole, and now you gotta go.
    a:3:{i:5703;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:5703;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"46147";s:5:"title";s:34:"Ban Hyman Roth and all his aliases";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:5:"11316";i:1;s:2:"46";i:2;s:4:"6209";i:3;s:4:"3131";i:4;s:5:"22013";i:5;s:4:"9494";}}i:5704;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:5704;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"46147";s:5:"title";s:41:"Ignore and dismiss him as a boring troll.";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:5705;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:5705;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"46147";s:5:"title";s:55:"Ban Hyman Roth. And while you're at it, ban Katie too!";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:5:"20983";i:1;s:5:"12533";i:2;s:2:"31";}}}
    0%
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Is this your "all out war"??? LMMFAO!

I vote ban me.
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I didn't vote because my choice isn't represented...
      Both have been nothing but nice to me!
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

LMAO - your quotes are bogus. But I tell you what - in the interest of getting along, seeing as we are both fans of David Lee Roth and CVH, I will remove the quotes from my sig if you do the same. And as a further concession, I will let you claim victory in your "all out war".
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
          Veteran
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
          I didn't vote because my choice isn't represented...
          Both have been nothing but nice to me!

Bondgirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl - you have to vote to ban me! This is all out war!

muah
          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
            LMAO - your quotes are bogus. But I tell you what - in the interest of getting along, seeing as we are both fans of David Lee Roth and CVH, I will remove the quotes from my sig if you do the same. And as a further concession, I will let you claim victory in your "all out war".
            I don't give a fuck what you do with your quotes, so long as you remove any mention of my kids.

As for the quotes in MY sig...they're legitimate and they'll stay in.

You have done nothing to refute their validity. You've rattled your sword over and over threatening to post all of the "stuff you took with you when you were de-modded at DDLR", but so far you've been nothing but talk.

Post it, prove that the quotes in my sig are bogus...and they'll be gone in an instant.

Fuck you. Remove the reference to my kids or you've got a real problem coming your way.
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Come on you guys, give each other a big hug (or at least, shake hands)...
              It's the year of the re-union for God sake!
              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Bondgirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl -

Has she been in a James Bond film?

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

OOOO I'm getting scarder and scarder - please Mr. Fryingdutchman - don't send any real problems my way.

And if anyone wants to see where I not only refuted some of the claims he makes in his sig, but actually acknowledged and explained part of them as well, check out the "PSA: Leave Your Kids at Home" thread in the Juke joint.

...as if anyone gives a shit.
                  Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                    Veteran
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                    Yes. Moonraker.
                    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

LMAO - your quotes are bogus.
                      Again...prove it.

If ZahZoo comes over here and says that the stuff he posted, which is where I got those quotes, is bogus...then they're gone.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                        I sure did!
                        It was called: "Live and let live"

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                          Veteran
                          • Nov 2006

Well...technically - it was twonabomber that posted it, and I searched at DDLR for them and only found the one about my sausage - in response to Bantonelli, no less. I asked for links and got a picture of sausage and a lame Sammy Hagar joke from Zahzoo.

So...in essence what you are saying is you didn't bother to confirm the quotes yourself? You just posted them based on what someone else said I said at some other time at some other place? Isn't that a bit like hearsay?

You want to quotes in my sig removed? I resubmit my previous offer, which you declined, for your consideration. Otherwise, you better hope that the webmasters ban me.

As far as proving anything to you? I don't owe you jack shit. I hope you keep the mis-quotes of me in your sig. I laugh every time I see them. You need to lighten up.
                          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Have a drink off!
                            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                              Have a drink off!
                              No fair - three drinks and I'm under the table. Just vote to ban me - come on - Fryingshitbrain needs your support on this Nate! Do it for the old hockey team! LOL.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...