Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I would like to thank all my friends here who have shown Katy just how wrong her starting this thread was.

It makes me all warm and fuzzy (something I may share with Ally).

It doesn't appear to me Katy that Ally or I treat anyone here with any disdain than you.

Which is appropriate.

Hey Katy, why not set up message boards at your site?

Let's see how THAT would go.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Ah..so Ally dresses in pin-striped suits, spats, a Fedora and carry a Thompson sub-machine gun?
      Only on the weekends.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
        Unlike some people, I have things that won't get done unless I do them.

Yeah, who else is going to spoon-feed Drrn poopybutt his pureed vegetable smoothie?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
          LMFAO ... even the dead people hate her.
          You laughing at FORD'S disgusting Necro joke is funny? I bet you never have been to your father's grave since the funeral. I bet you have never bought him flowers or anything else.

I have always sent Dana flowers on Memorial Day and on her birthday.
          I visit her grave every time I go back to OK. You have no idea what it is like having a funeral in one state, flying her body bag back to another state and having a grave side service. Not being able to see her because she was so decomposed after a week in the trunk of a car in a salvage.

You people who laugh now will cry later when what goes around comes around to you. And see if people in this site sympathize with you. Maybe they will make some jokes about your loss.

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
            I would like to thank all my friends here who have shown Katy just how wrong her starting this thread was.

Who? The Hardrock69 necro f**ker and FORD who is so many aliases (GOD, Jesus, Satan, and probably Elvis too) that he don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

He thinks Necro jokes are hilarious.

It makes me all warm and fuzzy (something I may share with Ally).

That's probably the adult diaper you wear so you don't have to leave the computer to pee. Ally already accused you of being the poster boy for the purple parade.

It doesn't appear to me Katy that Ally or I treat anyone here with any disdain than you.

You love all this attention don't you, you attention whore?

Which is appropriate.

Hey Katy, why not set up message boards at your site?

Let's see how THAT would go.
            You already crashed my Singapore site running your mouth.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You laughing at FORD'S disgusting Necro joke is funny? I bet you never have been to your father's grave since the funeral. I bet you have never bought him flowers or anything else.

I visit her grave every time I go back to OK. You have no idea what it is like having a funeral in one state, flying her body bag back to another state and having a grave side service. Not being able to see her because she was so decomposed after a week in the trunk of a car in a salvage.

You people who laugh now will cry later when what goes around comes around to you. And see if people in this site sympathize with you. Maybe they will make some jokes about your loss.

Katie,

The rest of us dead folks pretty much hate you too.

Sincerely,

Elvis Aron Presley
              John Ono Lennon
              James Marshall Hendrix
              Kurt Donald Cobain
              Freddie Mercury

P.S. Suck my dick bitch - Eric "Eazy E" Wright
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

I'm not posting anything else. You and Ally Kat are so warped that you are actually enjoying the filth and attention.

I just blanched 25 lbs. of tomatoes, peeled them and are freezing them when they cool enough. Also got a couple jars of juice. (That someone gave me). I didn't grow any tomatoes in my little garden.

I stay busy. That would work for you too . . .

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

You've been here for about 4 years and within that time, you haven't visted her grave once. You were so embarassed by her overdose that you buried her in another state, like an unwanted red-headed stepchild.

And don't try to lay that fake guilt trip on me, Miss Katy. I went thru way worse than that. Don't see me using it to drum up sympathy points with the RothArmy.

Didja clean your dildo yet? Think of the bacteria!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Ally already accused you of being the poster boy for the purple parade..
                    AL is my friend. I know him well. I was not accusing him of anything. I was playfully teasing him, as was Lounge.

Poor thing. You lack social skills.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      AL is my friend. I know him well. I was not accusing him of anything. I was playfully teasing him, as was Lounge.

Poor thing. You lack social skills.

What are you saying?

Al doesn't look good in the lavender pumps? :confused:
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Katydid, for a god fearing woman who is much older and should be more wiser, I'm very disappointed in your language and your demeanor. You should be setting examples to the masses who are much younger than you.

You honestly don't belong on a board such as this. You belong to a needlepoint/crochet board and talking about decoupaging or something.

Go on to a Religious board and start talking filth like you do here. It's gonna get you in the end my dear.

You are hypocritical if you are 'with god' and speak of the horoscopes, swear, and every other ten commandment you have broken.

You do not have the faith and kharma's a bitch. Ever think that is why all the bad shit has happened to ya? Think about it...

To Ally and AL -
                        I luv ya's, you go with God and peace be with you, and Blessed be.
                        XOXOXO

Luv to Lounge too, cause your posts are phenominal and ones to watch!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Piss off, how dare you assume.

My father is 4 miles away. You're daughter is in another state, so I have already seen my dad since August than you have in what, 10 years?

You don't know me Katy. You would die if you knew all the shit I've done, doing, and am committed to doing.

And I certainly wouldn't profess to be one religion, and then practice every little detail that is dead set against it.

The point here is, you lose .... again.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            What are you saying?

Al doesn't look good in the lavender pumps? :confused:

Ally already accused you of being the poster boy for the purple parade.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                              Katydid, for a god fearing woman who is much older and should be more wiser, I'm very disappointed in your language and your demeanor. You should be setting examples to the masses who are much younger than you.

You honestly don't belong on a board such as this. You belong to a needlepoint/crochet board and talking about decoupaging or something.

Go on to a Religious board and start talking filth like you do here. It's gonna get you in the end my dear.

You are hypocritical if you are 'with god' and speak of the horoscopes, swear, and every other ten commandment you have broken.

You do not have the faith and kharma's a bitch. Ever think that is why all the bad shit has happened to ya? Think about it...

To Ally and AL -
                              I luv ya's, you go with God and peace be with you, and Blessed be.
                              XOXOXO

Luv to Lounge too, cause your posts are phenominal and ones to watch!
                              Thanks Susie!

The thing about Katy is that all that logic, which to us makes PERFECT sense, is lost on her.

It will take her hours, maybe days, to comprehend it. She hates the truth.

HATES IT.

Good to see ya.

oh and BTW everyone ... lavendar pumps ... not in the evening, I mean REALLY.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q

You belong to a needlepoint/crochet board and talking about decoupaging or something.
                                As a member, the crochet community DOES NOT want her.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...