X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Oh now that's fucking priceless flappo ... lmfao ....
    Shut up AL.

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

You were all squishy for flappo to post, now he has ... you are probably doing something real nasty right now aren't you.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
        I is the spawn of Satan.

A devout follower of the Cloven-Hoofed One, Supreme Cock-Gobbler Of The Lord Of Evil, Favorite Asshole Of The God Of Darkness.

Satan has been my GOD ever since my dad introduced me to Captain Balogna when I was 6. He taught me about Satan, and we had many private prayer meatings together. Yes I spelled it right.

MEATINGS.

Where daddy would fuck me in my 6-year-old ass and tell me it was Satan's Will.

I grew up with Satan inmyr heart, and anyone's dick I could find in my asshole.

I prays for Satan to shit in my mouth.

Amazing...she actually admits it all....

Stupid kunt....

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Flappo...

LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

And the UN asked our choir (only one in USA) to sing in a Peace thingy and in churches in Paris.

Why did ya'll get me started?

This stupid bitch thinks her church has the only church choir in the United States.

And Katybitch, WE did not get you started.

Despite telling you repeatedly you are not wanted here, that you are a brain-dead, retarded, cocksucking slut for Satan, you still cannot understand.

Who translates your retarded gibberish and types it?

You are not able to speak comprehensibly, as you constantly have a shit-coated cock in your mouth, and even when you do not, the most intelligent of people will not be able to understand your flatulent mumblings.

So do you have Darren (Shit-head faggot) to translate for you?

Someone must be typing your shit out, as you have a difficult time even understanding what a pencil is used for, other than to stick it up your ass, along with any other object within reach.

Derwood is a fucking dumbass for even bothering to be in your presence.

But then, stupid people follow no rational line of thought. You are proof of that.

Kunt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Popgear™ is in full effect!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Later I went to instructions at the Catholic church for about 6 months before I married Ed. I loved Catholicism. I taught CCD (Catholic Child Development) over the years, and sang in the choir a lot of years.
                6 months worth of CatholicLite theology jsut so that you could be married within the church doesn't make you a Catholic.

Fuck, I had to undergo 9 years of theology before my Confirmation to become an official Catholic. The CCD kids had to do 12 years.

Catholicism isn't a faith to wear just cuz you think it's cool. You're Baptist, Katy. You're even telling us about going to Baptist churches instead of Catholic ones. Give up the Catholic mask you pretend to wear.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

She's a Roaming Catholic

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    6 months worth of CatholicLite theology jsut so that you could be married within the church doesn't make you a Catholic.

Fuck, I had to undergo 9 years of theology before my Confirmation to become an official Catholic. The CCD kids had to do 12 years.

Catholicism isn't a faith to wear just cuz you think it's cool. You're Baptist, Katy. You're even telling us about going to Baptist churches instead of Catholic ones. Give up the Catholic mask you pretend to wear.
                    How about that mask she wears ... you know ... the one she says is her face ... part bulldog ... part orge ... part jack-o-lantern ... part catchers mitt.

YEEEEEEEEEE-YUCK!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      She's a Roaming Catholic

Best. Post. Ever.

There's tea all over the monitor
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                        How about that mask she wears ... you know ... the one she says is her face ... part bulldog ... part orge ... part jack-o-lantern ... part catchers mitt.

YEEEEEEEEEE-YUCK!

Don't make fun of the bulldogs like that.

I like the lil bulldogs
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

As a recovering Baptist, I object!

We don't want her back. Let the Episcopalians have her (as long as it ain't the church down the street from me)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            As a recovering Baptist, I object!

We don't want her back. Let the Episcopalians have her (as long as it ain't the church down the street from me)
                            Why don't we just drop her off at one of those backwards Evangelical joints?

Or hell, my friend just got out of some weird cult-like Pentacostal church that had arranged marriages, skirts only for chicks, no dancing, all fire and brimstone. Totally Katy's style.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Well, if it includes snake handling, and Christian Beastiality, Katybitch will be foaming at the mouth even more than usual to find out how to become a member of the congregation.

It would help if the church actually worships Satan, with the Jesus story as a front.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Demod ALinChainz and Ally Kat

... Ally Kat is a kindergarten teacher, yet she posts the worst filth possible...
                                What!
                                Teachers aren't supposed to have a life now?

Come on you fuck'n garbage truck!
                                It's this time of the month and I feel like throwing those dirty tampons at YOU!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                                Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                                Originally posted by VanHalener
                                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                                Originally posted by FORD
                                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...