X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
    Katy, you just keep missing the plot. No dear, I am not 'mad' at you. It's more of a disappointment. Your constant hallucinations, misguided misconceptions, and bi-polar posts are actually disconcerting. People migrate to you for BAD reasons Katy, not for good. Your psychological make up is not healthy. Until you seek professional help for all what has happened in your life, you will be in constant denial and in a delusional state. Sad and pathetic, really....

As far as Al and Ally, they are good people who are quite the opposite, and I will come to their aid/defense when remarks in their error have become a concern.

Now, after all that "big word' talk, here it is in the nutshell: give it a rest.
    Hey Susie Q,
    Life is always full of dissapointments. I just choose to not let other people's dissapointments bother me.
    God has me covered. I always post facts, not hallucinations. And everyone God has sent me for an assignment has bettered themselves drastially.

(George Clooney, from ER to movies, and then producing movies, Charlie Sheen, spending a fortune on prostitutes, and overdosing. I sent him the prayer of St. Fransis, then the girl he married came to work with him on the feast day of St. Fransis. Then in Spin City, staying busy every day. Then he went to 2 and 1/2 men.
    He is staying clean and sober (first time it actually worked). I sent them prayers of encouragement several times a month for like 2-3 yrs.

Then Randolf Arriola, my deceased daughter brought him to me in a dream. He had overdosed on mushrooms. He was pretty bad for awhile. Now he has married and has a son. His music is in commercials all over the world. He is a producer and photographer, etc.

Then along came ALinChainz. Sitting in the WALL. Now look at him, and David Lee Roth as well. 23,700 members. Van Halen is back together. Perhaps if all those Daily Breads, and AA Reflections hadn't been posted in these sites. . . Nothing would have changed. I think it made a lot of people hope and pray, and look at things in a new way.

You can scoff all you want. But I think there are probably a lot of closet Christians in this site. They go in and read, it soothes their souls, then they leave their little animal droppings and rebellion. But some positivity has sunken in. Some light pierced their addled hethen brains for a time.

So, people's gifts are their own. You have to be bipolar to understand other people who are bipolar. I go to the theapist whenever I feel I need to, for a long time now. I take my meds, and am fine.

If you don't use your gifts God takes them away. You have to learn to turn negatives into positives. If you use your gifts, God gives you more.

Pray, do the best you can, and leave the rest up to God.

Whatever you send the most of your money for, that is where your heart is. You should ask yourself, will that get me into Heaven or Hell?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
      Hey Susie Q,
      Life is always full of dissapointments. I just choose to not let other people's dissapointments bother me.
      God has me covered. I always post facts, not hallucinations. And everyone God has sent me for an assignment has bettered themselves drastially.

(George Clooney, from ER to movies, and then producing movies, Charlie Sheen, spending a fortune on prostitutes, and overdosing. I sent him the prayer of St. Fransis, then the girl he married came to work with him on the feast day of St. Fransis. Then in Spin City, staying busy every day. Then he went to 2 and 1/2 men.
      He is staying clean and sober (first time it actually worked). I sent them prayers of encouragement several times a month for like 2-3 yrs.

Then Randolf Arriola, my deceased daughter brought him to me in a dream. He had overdosed on mushrooms. He was pretty bad for awhile. Now he has married and has a son. His music is in commercials all over the world. He is a producer and photographer, etc.

Then along came ALinChainz. Sitting in the WALL. Now look at him, and David Lee Roth as well. 23,700 members. Van Halen is back together. Perhaps if all those Daily Breads, and AA Reflections hadn't been posted in these sites. . . Nothing would have changed. I think it made a lot of people hope and pray, and look at things in a new way.

You can scoff all you want. But I think there are probably a lot of closet Christians in this site. They go in and read, it soothes their souls, then they leave their little animal droppings and rebellion. But some positivity has sunken in. Some light pierced their addled hethen brains for a time.

So, people's gifts are their own. You have to be bipolar to understand other people who are bipolar. I go to the theapist whenever I feel I need to, for a long time now. I take my meds, and am fine.

If you don't use your gifts God takes them away. You have to learn to turn negatives into positives. If you use your gifts, God gives you more.

Pray, do the best you can, and leave the rest up to God.

Whatever you send the most of your money for, that is where your heart is. You should ask yourself, will that get me into Heaven or Hell?
      How come you don't use your power for good and do something like, oh I don't know, cure cancer or AIDS. If not in adults, at least in children,

--God
      Last edited by Ally_Kat; 09-27-2007, 07:32 PM.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey Susie Q,
        You so many of your own, how would you even notice them?

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          Katydid, you are sexy.
          Why thank you Lounge Machine. You really didn't have to use that alias to tell me.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Why thank you Lounge Machine. You really didn't have to use that alias to tell me.
            You mean that all those late night cyber sex sessions with Guitar Shark were really with Lounge?!

No wonder why Lounge is being so nice to me lately.

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
              You mean that all those late night cyber sex sessions with Guitar Shark were really with Lounge?!

No wonder why Lounge is being so nice to me lately.

But I was actually thinking of AL the whole time.

It was all the talk about the lavender pumps.

sorry.

:embarassed:
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

My vagina is not amused.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

How come you don't use your power for good and do something like, oh I don't know, cure cancer or AIDS. If not in adults, at least in children,

--God
                  There are already experts doing that. The assignments God gives me are the hardcore losers to deal with. I can tell you I was none too happy when I posted that e mail address he gave me in a dream in The Wall and Lounge Machine declared to the world, "Why are you posting ALinChainz e mail address?" I said, "Well, he can just forget about that!" (but God puts me where he wants me).

Ally,
                  Have you ever thought about seeing a shrink? Susie Q will think I caused your delusions of grandeur by means of association. Heck, maybe I ran FORD nuts too, he thinks he's God, Jesus, and Satan too.

And AL thinks he's David Lee Roth.

And Lounge thinks he's Guitar Shack.

And CHAN MILLIONAIRE may be my next assignment. Anyone know who he is?

Maybe I can shake this Howdy Doody looking AL for a better assignment soon.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Ally,
                    Have you ever thought about seeing a shrink? Susie Q will think I caused your delusions of grandeur by means of association. Heck, maybe I ran FORD nuts too, he thinks he's God, Jesus, and Satan too.
                    Been there.
                    Done that.
                    Took some tests.
                    Received results no one here would ever guess.

Besides Katy, don't be so glib. Everyone knows Scientology is where it's at.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Everyone knows Scientology is where it's at.
                      Kabbalah, dammit!
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                        Kabbalah, dammit!
                        That's it, Coyote.

Fight.

To the death.

Xenu says you're going down, my friend.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

That's it, Coyote.

Fight.

To the death.

Xenu says you're going down, my friend.
                          Not while I have the Mystical Doctrines of the Talmud on my side, baby!
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                            Not while I have the Mystical Doctrines of the Talmud on my side, baby!
                            Psh. Xenu has volcanos, hydrogen bombs, thetans, and psychiatrists.

Don'y fuck with Xenu!

He de-populated a planet!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lo flung dung
                              http://media.putfile.com/Oblongs-Trailer katie you're no debbie
                              and those two are
                              I have a couple neices who had coming out parties, and were debutanes. Their dad's family started Fusion Rubbermaid. Right up there with the Johnsons and Johnsons. Went away to boarding schools in NY and etc.

But where I grew up out in the country on a farm, the rich girls in town had canopies over their beds, and poor farm girls had a can of pee under their beds. But I found out the town girls thought farm girls were rich, and borrowed my cut off blue jeans, and I borrowed their psychodelic clothes. And Ed's little sis and I compared notes and the Catholic School where all his sisters and he went thru school, had about the same amount of kids as my country school. (There were 150 kids 1-12 in 3 buildings made of rock, one had a huge bell tower).
                              Had almost the same 17 kids in my class all through school. Then Scipio and Ulan came in 9th. grade, transferred.

I remember Red Hill from Ulan stole my neat basketball suit my sis made me. It was like bloomers and a sleeveless top. Was blue and orange, with a K on it. My longtime friend Patricia told me, "Looks like you gonna have to put her straight. I'll back you up so the Kerns and Cox won't jump in. So I caught her in the bathroom and told her I wanted my suit my sis made me. She said, "Well, I guess you'll have to take it off me." I knew some karate and threw her down and took it off her.

Then we had a play of the Hatfields and McCoys, those dang Scipio and Ulan girls, six of them tried to kill my friend and I. A couple church friends of mine were scared, wouldn't do nothing. Then here came Jeannie, and Ella Mae from Tannehill and we managed to
                              come out ahead. I had a couple bruises on my shins.

That summer Red Hill, Donna Kelly and Evelyn Tabor and I worked together in Junior Achievement, and become friends. Never did become friends with Frances Cox and Darlene Kerns and Gloria her sister. I had a boyfriend and Gloria stole him. In retrospect, he looked good, but he drank and become a bull rider. I wound up writing to Gloria's date, while he was in the army then.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Hey Susie Q,
                                Life is always full of dissapointments.
                                Just look in the mirror.
                                You are not worth the air that you breathe. Your parents were disappointed in you the moment you got crapped out of your mother's ass onto the sidewalk, and became a living shithead.

I just choose to not let other people's dissapointments bother me.

You choose to suffer abuse and hostility wherever you go, because your own lack of self-worth drives you to do nothing but irritate everyone who comes in contact with you.

God has me covered. I always post facts, not hallucinations.
                                THE FACTS:

1. You are a fucking loser
                                2. You are a hypocritical shit-eating kunt.
                                3. Your daughter sucked the cock so that she would not have to spend one more second of her time around your pathetic ass.

4. Her spirit was tormented by the fact that you stole her leg bone, and you now use it as an anal dildo.

5. Your own sons hate your guts. Darren, your loser, asshole, faggot bastard son, is using you for a free meal, and will take advantage of you any chance he gets.

6. You refuse to listen when EVERYONE here tells you what an ignorant slut you are, and that you should GO AWAY BITCH!

Hallucinations

1. You somehow think we want to hear more of your mindless goddamned bullshit.

2. You somehow think your own family cares about you, when they wish that you would drop dead.

3. You somehow are so fucking retarded that you have to make arrogant statements like:

And everyone God has sent me for an assignment has bettered themselves drastially.
                                By the way, LOSER, what the fuck is a "drastially"???

THERE IS NO SUCH WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

But I digress.

God hates your guts as much as anyone else. As a matter of fact, Satan and Jesus do too!

Every living or dead thing which creepeth, oozeth, flappeth, or haunteth this Earth wishes you would die and go rot in Hell!!

You also make delusional statements like:

(George Clooney, from ER to movies, and then producing movies, Charlie Sheen, spending a fortune on prostitutes, and overdosing. I sent him the prayer of St. Fransis, then the girl he married came to work with him on the feast day of St. Fransis. Then in Spin City, staying busy every day.
                                What in the hell do these actors have to do with you? Whatever happens in their lives is NOT the result of anything your sorry ass did!

You are just another delusional fan, watching them on TV while ass-fucking yourself with your daughter's legbone.

Then he went to 2 and 1/2 men.
                                Who??? Charlie Sheen?

So you are saying he is a homo like both your sons?

So fucking what? They never heard your "prayers of encouragement", and would not want to hear any of your crap anyway!

You worship Satan, so who in the fuck would want you praying to Satan for him to 'help' anyone.

You give retarded people a bad name.

The best possible result of a North Carolina Clean Up Your Neighborhood program would be to tar and feather you, then ride you out of town on a rail with your daughter's legbone crammed up your ass so far you choke.

Then Randolf Arriola, my deceased daughter brought him to me in a dream.
                                And he said to your daughter "I can see why you wanted to die. If I had this delusional fucking necropheliac for a mother, I would want to die too!"

He had overdosed on mushrooms. He was pretty bad for awhile. Now he has married and has a son. His music is in commercials all over the world. He is a producer and photographer, etc.

And how would you know this? You are a STALKER.

You are a danger to Randolph Arriola.

What if he knew you were talking shit about him on a messageboard? Think he would like that, bitch?

Now this stupid trollop thinks she is solely responsible for Van Halen getting back together.

You can scoff all you want.
                                Scoff isn't the word.

LEAVE THIS SITE YOU SATANIC BITCH!

But I think there are probably a lot of closet Christians in this site. They go in and read, it soothes their souls, then they leave their little animal droppings and rebellion.

Animal Droppings? Talking about your favorite bedtime snack again, eh, Katy?

But some positivity has sunken in. Some light pierced their addled hethen brains for a time.

'hethen'? There is no such word in the English language, you flatulent fucktard!

Why are you taking your meds? The only reason your 'theapist' (whatever delusional creature that is) tells you to take medicine is because he is taking payments from the pharmaceutical companies.

You really are better off without them.

You need to do what SATAN tells you.

He is wise, and knows more than you can possibly understand.

You can be really close to him, you know. Just keep stealing money from that asshole who lives with you.

What is his name? Dustbin?

If he knew you were stealing his money he would beat the living shit out of you, eh?

Unless you sucked his cock really hard for a long time!

Oh, and if you let him crap in your mouth he might forgive you and only break your legs....

If you don't use your gifts God takes them away.
                                WHERER IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT?
                                Chapter and verse, Kunt.

Come on. You are so fucking religious, and know so fucking much about everything!

Tell the whole world where that exact statement exists in the Bible. Demonstrate to everyone out of your decades of expert study of the Bible that such a verse exists.

You can't can you.

Just like all this fucking stupid shit as well:

You have to learn to turn negatives into positives.
                                Katybitch the All-Knowing.

If you use your gifts, God gives you more.
                                Again, it says that NOWHERE In the Bible.

You do not know what you are talking about.
                                Retard.

No. Nobody needs to worry about how or when or where they spend there money.

What they do with their money has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not they get into Heaven.

You cannot BUY your way into Heaven.

Jim Bakker, Jerry Falwell, Jerry Swaggart, and your personal farting hero Robert Tilton are all living (or dead and gone to Hell like Jerry Falwell) proof of that.

Tired old bitch.

Go spread your lies on a Catholic website. At least there you might find some pedophiles to share tips on baby-raping your own daughter.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-27-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...