• Jan 2004

Type outside the [QUOTE] boxes dude.

Pretty stupid (and ugly) for a man.

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      That may have scarred me ... I just puked.
      How was Ally to know you were eating pastrami?

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        No shit, huh?

And all this time I thought Ally was on our side....

I'm seriously considering jabbing my fucking eyeballs with an icepick.....

I may need to hit the underground just to cleanse my pallet.

You live in the subway system and sleep on a pallet? I thought you were kidding when you said you played music "under the bridge."

You are not getting sick again are you? I mean geez, once the fluid runs out of the eyes you're blind forever.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

You wish skank.

You'll never draw more than flies.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Look at all the support you have here.

I have a call into JOY FM, the person in charge wasn't in today, but they'll return my call tomorrow.

You'll be taking their name of your site very ... very soon.

The I work on stealing the name back for this site.

This is the rotharmy.

Read the address bar.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
              You live in the subway system and sleep on a pallet? I thought you were kidding when you said you played music "under the bridge."

Lounge is Flea in the RHCP..didn't you know this?
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ALinChainz
                Type outside the
                boxes dude.

Ok dudette.

I bet all of you are sitting at the computer, with a dazed look on your face, whiskers grown out, scratching and drinking. Psoriasis from not bathing.

Ally's hair all greasy because she couldn't get in the bathroom and shower. Her little brother was in there. Hair under her arms and legs starting to curl.

Me on the other hand, I take a leisurly bath and shampoo and condition my hair every day. Shave under my arms and my legs every couple of days. Iron my clothes, and put on everything clean every day.

I'm 59 and loving it. I always wished that I would reach the day when I could be contented, and could slow down and just enjoy life like my mom. I think I've finally gotten there.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That's what living off the government and not working for years does for you bitch.

Ally is a teacher, she showers everyday, don't be stupid. She works.

I shower twice a day sometimes, have a bathrrom right off my office.

Too bad it does nothing for you because even after you scrape up a bath, you are still uglier than a horse's ass.

Condition your hair? What hair Butch?

Fuck you. Government hypocritical sponge.

Die.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Bet your son is sitting there, drinking with the one arm that works, beating off in between beers.

Bet you talk him into taking that bath with you to conserve water and he can't wash himself anyway.

Afterall, he is your PEDO-butt.

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Lounge is Flea in the RHCP..didn't you know this?

Do tell. I guess I don't get around much.

Perhaps he fantacies that he is.

You are very astute for a highschool kid.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Better make sure I have your info right for JOY FM ... the zip where you live ... doesn't it start with a 2?

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

That's what living off the government and not working for years does for you bitch.

Ally is a teacher, she showers everyday, don't be stupid. She works.

I shower twice a day sometimes, have a bathrrom right off my office.

Too bad it does nothing for you because even after you scrape up a bath, you are still uglier than a horse's ass.

Condition your hair? What hair Butch?

Fuck you. Government hypocritical sponge.

Die.
                          Wait till you are my age horses ass. When your fingers hurt until you want to cry when you get up in the morning. Your neck and back hurts so bad you can't sleep on your back. You toss and turn until your muscle relaxer and tranquilizer kicks in. When you stand up from sitting and can't straighten your back up without it hurting. Your knees pop when you walk up and down the stairs. When they tell you that you have degernerative disc disease and bone spurs and curvature in your spine. You can't lift anything heavy without horrible pain for hours.

I guess you are afraid of losing your wife who is 10 years younger, you better be a good sugar daddy and bath and put the paper bag over your head. And gag yourself so you won't be belching beer and talking.

I worked years after I was hardly able to, because I had no choice.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wait till you are my age horses ass. When your fingers hurt until you want to cry when you get up in the morning. Your neck and back hurts so bad you can't sleep on your back. You toss and turn until your muscle relaxer and tranquilizer kicks in. When you stand up from sitting and can't straighten your back up without it hurting. Your knees pop when you walk up and down the stairs. When they tell you that you have degernerative disc disease and bone spurs and curvature in your spine. You can't lift anything heavy without horrible pain for hours.

I guess you are afraid of losing your wife who is 10 years younger, you better be a good sugar daddy and bath and put the paper bag over your head. And gag yourself so you won't be belching beer and talking.

I worked years after I was hardly able to, because I had no choice.
                            This post made my day.

Katy, I'll buy you a KISS coffin if you off yourself...

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

Better make sure I have your info right for JOY FM ... the zip where you live ... doesn't it start with a 2?
                              If you want to do something donate money for Bibles to send to people in other countries. Ask how to get in touch with Scott Thunder and the Bible League.

JOY FM don't care what I do as long as I renew my pledge every year as I have for quite a few years now.

Which reminds me...I need to post my goodnight prayers.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you want to do something donate money for Bibles to send to people in other countries....
                                What are they going to do with those?

Comment

Working...