X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Originally posted by naturochem
    Hey, you chicks that dig chicks are okay by me, but I honestly believe you could all benefit from the occasional schlonging...

Quote of the month. No question.

I actually cannot stop laughing at that
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• katie
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by naturochem
      Hey, you chicks that dig chicks are okay by me, but I honestly believe you could all benefit from the occasional schlonging...

Give Mr. Icon a shot... the gf doesn't have to know, & you just may end up enjoying yourself!!
      naturochem, I like your style.

I also have a few strap-on's if you feel the need to experience something a little different.

Wanna ride?

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        Bob's sigs are becoming legendary.
        What do you mean "becoming"?

I'm already fucking there!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Ok... I'm going with the assumption that Katie doesn't have a penis....

But... now follow me here.... completely HYPOTHETICAL©, but... if she DID have a PENIS© and still looked like she does in her avatar, would it still be wrong? After all, ASS IS THE OTHER VAGINA© uh huh uh huh huh uhuh.... Hey, I'm cool with whatever folks want to do, besides, it was Pojo who wanted me to get clarification... I'm just the messenger...

Not to give away my real life profession, but I do a good bit of worldwide travel, Katie, and I'll be in London in February to whip my sales team into shape.... speaking of whip...

Let's HOOK UP©... bring the STRAP-ON©, HANDCUFFS©, CHOKER©, LEASH©, NYLONS©, HEELS©, and a variety of FLOGS©, WHIPS©, and clamping devices.. ahhh yessssss...

Oh, and just to be clear, we're good with LATEX© and WATER-BASED PERSONAL LUBRICANTS© right? No allergies? uh huh uh huh uh huh...

Carry on.

Icon.

P.S. xoxoxxx for Katie and her devices.
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

P.P.S...

Bueno, who is the tit girl in your sig, I think it's one of my top three favorite sigs.. also, Binnie, who are the two chicks kissing, CELEBS©?

Icon.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Goddam... another update.... I just looked at Bueno's sig again and I SWEAR more nipple and titties are showing than YESTERDAY©!!! uh huh uh huh... I'm fakking losing it, methinks (to quote Panamark who thinks he's fakking Shakespeare, methinks).

That is all.

Icon,

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by conmee
                also, Binnie, who are the two chicks kissing, CELEBS©?

Icon.
                Not celebs. I just did a search for "girls kissing" and found all sorts of shit!

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

This Fiking thread used to be about something ....like this site......... now......... it is just a memory of ......bogus bullsh!t.

Girls kissing wow !!!that is amazings ZZZZZZowwie!!!!... my peepee is all stiffie ........and then........... it was sticky ,"What does it mean, I'm Scared!!!"

Flappos gear is along the line

The rest posted in respons.... is fag assed duochery......open your own Goddam thread and play lookie nipplie ..

Aren't there already some threads for pussy tits and ass?

How about a thread about BULLSHIT responses, just to see your think stank!

Grey THE GREYS!!!! ...............area............ has taken over again!!!!

Taken over once again and muddied the BADASS thread -I STARTED- about Hyman and his third grade shop skills and how proud he is of his new found ability to tattoo test scribbles on real womens skin....

Hey Fat Bitch gimmie more test area for my new apprenticeship inkie needle you can't rub off!!

CUT AN PASTE YOU HALF TONED HACK!!!!!!!!

The third graders rolled in and pissed in my pool.

Pussies rollled in and fukked the RA to smitheriennes.

GONE.............BALLS >......................SWEAT>.............Enter the

Elementarygon!

Bruce Hyman Lee and the Choppie third grade chop!

Hey! Hot Rod, the Ad agency that is handling Alqaeda latest press, is based in France, they love your stuff.

They want your skills can you lift trash cans ...they need to go to the dump......... inside is the cast off skills.................. of chop kings .

Can you carry it?

All the Pay none of the TALENT ...............you can have it all...

That's what this thread was about the pusssy bitches that run all over this site talking thier faggy Game .........BIG DOG STYLE.

NO TIME IN SERVICE NO TIME IN GRADE!!!!!!!

I am guilty of everything listed above For I Am the Kwisatz Haderach!!!!

Back on subject skill kings...........

Chops Bigger -half assed- Elementarycons .....skills ...Rule The Day!!

I CAN MAKE A BOOGER TALK!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by thome; 11-28-2007, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Hey Thome, that's a great fakkin' post and we all here collectively feel your pain and share your frustration...

I suppose you are correct, can't go through life with a tingly pee=pee that goes all wet all the time... just doesn't seem right....

join us in the Muff Thread for rest and relaxation once your doing pwning or owning or dominanting niggas with your mad skillz...

That is all.

Icon.

P.S. Goddamit, it's time to clean the house and take out the trash... and Mike Powers promises to take out the fakkin' trash!!!!

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Hey Thome, that's a great fakkin' post and we all here collectively feel your pain and share your frustration...

I suppose you are correct, can't go through life with a tingly pee=pee that goes all wet all the time... just doesn't seem right....

join us in the Muff Thread for rest and relaxation once your doing pwning or owning or dominanting niggas with your mad skillz...

That is all.

Icon.

P.S. Goddamit, it's time to clean the house and take out the trash... and Mike Powers promises to take out the fakkin' trash!!!!
                      I can't stop owning these punk Ass fOOLZZZ.

I Got'z to believe You!!!

Comment

• naturochem
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by katie
                        naturochem, I like your style.
                        Well, contrary to popular belief... it appears you DO have some sense of taste after all !!

Originally posted by katie
                        I also have a few strap-on's if you feel the need to experience something a little different.

Wanna ride?
                        um...thanks for the offer, sweets.... but, my posterior is EXIT only... I will, however, refer BALLYJUNKIE, Cadaverfucker, Satan Snatch & Thome to your hypothesized services... these fucks would surely benefit from a good ass-reaming!!! errrr.....when you're finished with Icon, that is...

So ya see Thome, apparently your revered thread won't be a total waste after all!!
                        CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

P.P.S...

Bueno, who is the tit girl in your sig, I think it's one of my top three favorite sigs..
                          Just one of my greatest hits from the Pen's Boob Thread©

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
                            I am guilty of everything listed above For I Am the Kwisatz Haderach!!!!
                            Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic. A process cannot be understood by stopping it. Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.

We have a saying here. "GOD CREATED THE ROTH ARMY TO TEST THE FAITHFUL"...one cannot go against the word of God.

I can kill with a word, and my word carries death eternal for all who oppose justice and righteousness.

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

This thread has wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.

I remember your Gom Jabbar, now you remember mine. I can kill with a word.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Hi de hi
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by thome
                                This Fiking thread used to be about something ....like this site......... now......... it is just a memory of ......bogus bullsh!t.

Girls kissing wow !!!that is amazings ZZZZZZowwie!!!!... my peepee is all stiffie ........and then........... it was sticky ,"What does it mean, I'm Scared!!!"

Hey Thome, I was only responding to a question conmee asked me. I wasn't posting tit pics in this thread (it happens to be in my sig.)

Woudn't dream of ruining a thread by posting random pics in it, even if in my opinion pictures of hot girls can make ANY thread better

Peace out brother.

Comment

Working...