X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by flappo
    I’ll scweam and scweam and scweam until I’ll sick!
    Somewhere in London tonight there is a poor girl who didn't get her dress altered in time so that you could spend all that time going through 3 years of my posts and all you could come up with is a post two and a half years ago where I said I was now uncool because I had bought a Volvo.

An innocent victim of my little experiment in baiting a sad lonely fat troll just to see what would happen…

I feel a little bad about that.

Comment

• Chooch MaGooch
      Groupie
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Hyman Roth

fapfapfapfapfapfap

ooooookay
      Originally posted by Hyman Roth
      Its no secret: I think the Army is pure shit. I can count on one hand the posters over there that I enjoy reading with a few fingers left over. The rest is a bunch of drooling at the mouth fucking idiots. I rarely ever go there. Elvis is a born-again, male-nurse prick that rarely has anything to contribute.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Son of a dressmaker!!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

If Spock get to jungle boogie twisting those disks. I will worry ...he has that -Ponfahr- look in his eye and that space babe is looking, sweaty hot.

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Somewhere in London tonight there is a poor girl who didn't get her dress altered in time so that you could spend all that time going through 3 years of my posts and all you could come up with is a post two and a half years ago where I said I was now uncool because I had bought a Volvo.

An innocent victim of my little experiment in baiting a sad lonely fat troll just to see what would happen…

I feel a little bad about that.
              pathetic , but oh so predictable

i had no need to go through any of your inane posts , bungeye , as i have something called a memory , you know that thing that doesn't degenerate after massive boozing sessions

not that you'd know much about that , as your life , if one can call it that , is one extended lock in with the chance of a broken home and fucked up liver as the reward , you oh so responsible parent you

anything to keep away the harsh reality that is your 'existence'

..and YOU pity ME ?

hahaha , too funny

now toodle off back to your 3rd rate dlr tribute site , wannabee

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

as for the hilarious 'dressmaker' jibes , is it my fault that your only experience with anything even vaguely approcahing fashionable attire is when you and your clan of bung eyed cretins have finished a shop lifting spree in primark , that's when you're not pilfering the leftovers outside your local oxfam

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Who are those people holding WARF?

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This flappo vs. Sesh flame war seems to be flaming out.

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

This thread is Morte', Smote ,Smiteth.... eet iz momore ,layeth it down upon the field of woe slain and speak not .

The valiant begining....... a long forgotten memory....... left for the pickers of flesh dried up bones of foolishness .

Remember the hero who spoke the lines of truth and honor ......seek not the hollow distortion plague of the twists of time .

The great battle that was waged is written down for the ages.

Yea, the yoke is great ............ bear it till the river.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

I can’t adequately describe in words how astonishing the performances were at these two concerts so I will not even try. I will say that I saw two very different shows and each was equally stunning. For the opening night in Charlotte the band was tight as could be and obviously well-rehearsed.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                            Which show did he see and who did he meet from the VH Roth community? If he indeed flew 3 grand of miles, certainly it must've been to meet up with members of the various communities here.

Jus curious, am not knocking Sesh. How he spends his money is his business.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Steve, what color is the sky in your world?
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Doubtful there's even an atmosphere to give the sky color in his world...

Comment

Working...