Why don't mods do anything about blatant spamming?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

A few sandwiches short of a picni. How colloquial and amusing. As for delusions of grandeur, I'm afraid you couldn't be more wrong. Well, you could. You have actually been more wrong when trying to pass yourself as something worth looking at. Or how you trtry to impress upon us that you actually did "own", if you'll pardon the use of such a term, someone.

In fact, it appaers to em that you're quite delusional in that last post of yours, where you state that you "slay a few hypocrites".

Pray tell, where and when did such a thing happened outside the confines of your fevered mind?

Also, you'll excuse me for a few moments, but I do require some sustenance, and will have to, therefore, to withdraw my presence from these message boards.

I'm merely stating such a frivolous event lest your highly imaginative mind acquire the perception that you have "slain me as a hypocrite", or that you "own me" merely for absence of my timely replies to your feverish accusations.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

You don't get any sort of points for masturbating the way you do.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

This close to being a closed thread....

Changed my mind, closing now, 2 threads is enough...
        Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 08-04-2009, 01:32 PM.
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...