X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
    Ohh God, my cover is blown! why are you such a dick? I asked you a question, without calling you a name, right? or are you too stuck up to address me because I don't have 10,000 posts?
    No. I just think you're an obvious agenda asshole of troll, and I don't have to answer to you, fuckwit.

And yes, when you haven't posted on a board you've apparently just joined and start big threads out of ignorance, obviously you're the stupid dick...

But hey, if you really want to stump on behalf of a guy that admits he fucks 14-year olds (which probably means he goes younger, or would like too), what can I say?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-11-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

The topics you start are mostly pointless and unuseful, yet you keep posting them. And speaking on being infantile that doesn't say much coming from you, especially when you don't have the basic intelligence to understand what 10 year olds could see about the conflicts. You post on the front line, sure. But then you close, move topics that aren't in line with your silly agendas all the time. Very democratic.

Consensual: You know shit what you're talking about and your only exposure to the subject is from typical liberal scare mongering sources who have driven and reinforced those ideas and the very same language you spout. What the selective sources you go through doesn't tell you is of the people that have had consensual sex at a young age (as I have) and have not only come out of it "unscarred" but spoke of it positively. There is extensive evidence of idiotic "do gooders" like you taking them, shaking them around and asking "How bad was it, omg what did they do to you?!" In other words, people with a prudish, misguided sense of moral goodness, choosing to represent people who have experiences that they lack themselves. I know it might not register but I am talking about liberal types in general, because this sickness is in everything they do.

Most 14 year olds do look young, but there are developed ones too that look a lot older. Even if they don't that doesn't mean the biological attraction isn't there. It's simple really, what was ok a few short decades and existed for thousands of years priorly hasn't magically disappeared. Certainly not when there are countries that have set 14 for age of consent. The difference is in the culture, where not only are people less prudish but also one where they recognize that kids have people rights too including sexual rights.
      Last edited by Dolemite!; 08-11-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• standin
        Veteran
        • Apr 2009

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Ban this fucking kiddie diddler!

Originally posted by Dolemite!
          I'm not an admitted anything. I have stated my range of age that I personally I care for, which is around 14 and up, up being what I mostly focus on. I have also said that I don't believe in an age of consent ...
          If my daughter was 14 and you so much as looked at her twice I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!!! You fucking diddling piece of SHIT!!!

The Army has no place for like you.

Someone ban this Pedophile Asspipe fer fuck sakes!!!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
            The topics you start are mostly pointless and unuseful, yet you keep posting them. And speaking on being infantile that doesn't say much coming from you, especially when you don't have the basic intelligence to understand what 10 year olds could see about the conflicts. You post on the front line, sure. But then you close, move topics that aren't in line with your silly agendas all the time. Very democratic.

Consensual: You know shit what you're talking about and your only exposure to the subject is from typical liberal scare mongering sources who have driven and reinforced those ideas and the very same language you spout. What the selective sources you go through doesn't tell you is of the people that have had consensual sex at a young age (as I have) and have not only come out of it "unscarred" but spoke of it positively. There is extensive evidence of idiotic "do gooders" like you taking them, shaking them around and asking "How bad was it, omg what did they do to you?!" In other words, people with a prudish, misguided sense of moral goodness, choosing to represent people who have experiences that they lack themselves. I know it might not register but I am talking about liberal types in general, because this sickness is in everything they do.

Most 14 year olds do look young, but there are developed ones too that look a lot older. Even if they don't that doesn't mean the biological attraction isn't there. It's simple really, what was ok a few short decades and existed for thousands of years priorly hasn't magically disappeared. Certainly not when there are countries that have set 14 for age of consent. The difference is in the culture, where not only are people less prudish but also one where they recognize that kids have people rights too including sexual rights.
            The Pedopoints®, but Trolimite...

So, if you wanted to fuck a seven year old, you would think it okay as long as she didn't say no and you were attracted too her?
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-11-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

A video interview is used as insurance, as the preisthood leadership can claim anything and force a returned child to claim abuse at the hands of the rescuers. C.C. was my first semi successful runaway. My partners had a lousy camera, but at age 15 with a 6th grade education this girl was way to young to marry. We believe she had been groomed to marry Warren himself!
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Dolemite!
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                If my daughter was 14 and you so much as looked at her twice I WOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!!! You fucking diddling piece of SHIT!!!

The Army has no place for like you.

Thanks, Bubba.

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

It should be noted that JW's has changed their policies and now they do report abuse.
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Mushroom
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      No. I just think you're an obvious agenda asshole of troll, and I don't have to answer to you, fuckwit.

And yes, when you haven't posted on a board you've apparently just joined and start big threads out of ignorance, obviously you're the stupid dick...
                      I'm glad you're proud of what you have accomplished in cyberspace

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                        I'm glad you're proud of what you have accomplished in cyberspace
                        Well, I hope you're less of a fail in real life...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          He will just come back as an alias. The guy posts from an internet proxy, most likely because he has been repeatedly banned elsewhere. He obviously has no life and feeds off whatever attention he can get.

The only thing that *might* work is to ignore him. But what fun is that, eh?
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It takes a lot less time to ban than to open a new account.

Someone should ban these 2 aliases and then take it from there...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It takes a lot less time to ban than to open a new account.
                              You've been around more than enough time to know that the opposite is true here...
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                He will just come back as an alias. The guy posts from an internet proxy, most likely because he has been repeatedly banned elsewhere. He obviously has no life and feeds off whatever attention he can get.

The only thing that *might* work is to ignore him. But what fun is that, eh?

But for all that I'm the one who manages to get attention from people following me around the board, I don't ever go looking for attention. The things I say have a slight bit of originality and I know how to make a point, which is bound to attract attention. The only way you look for attention is when you get on the bandwagon and get a couple of pats on the back from other bandwagon attention seekers. Speak of having no life.

Comment

Working...