• Show
Clear All
  • standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by GAR
    Cool! See you boys in the modroom..
    GSG,
    And with comments like this, one would reason, Gar has unauthorized access to the Mod room. There are a couple ways to achieve unauthorized access, false pretenses, a mole, or a hack on one of the Mods computers.
    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

You all realize with all this fussing, you're feeding these assholes in the exact way they want. Dunno about anybody else, but taking a breather from all this high school bullshit would be fine with me until the morons get bored with us and move on to the next neat and fun challenge. Don't think it will cost Sarge anything if the site slows down to a crawl over the holidays.

Oh dear.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        Cool! See you boys in the airport men's room..

Tap tap tappin with Larry Craig
        aye aye aye aye yeah.......
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Hey Sarge, Free Speech.

If Gar is allowed to act like an idiot, we should be allowed to play "Pin The Tail On The Moron".

But then, you are the Chief Wazoo around here, so whatever you think's best!

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
            You all realize with all this fussing, you're feeding these assholes in the exact way they want. Dunno about anybody else, but taking a breather from all this high school bullshit would be fine with me until the morons get bored with us and move on to the next neat and fun challenge. Don't think it will cost Sarge anything if the site slows down to a crawl over the holidays.
            Good point...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

While the Army was down, my penis became sore from excessive masturbation...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                While the Army was down, my penis became sore from excessive masturbation...
                Here's a solution, from another poster...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                  taking a breather from all this high school bullshit would be fine with me
                  Sounds sensible. But I like POJO's wording of a two week rectal cleaning better.
                  Since it seems most talk out their arse, that may not be such a bad idea.

I just noticed the site hit the millionth post for the third time at least. Anything constructive posted since the six-digit figure?
                  sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki

I just noticed the site hit the millionth post for the third time at least. Anything constructive posted since the six-digit figure?
                    Yes, the 300th STFU STEVE

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                      Sounds sensible. But I like POJO's wording of a two week rectal cleaning better.
                      Since it seems most talk out their arse, that may not be such a bad idea.

How are you holding up since losing your groan button?

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Yes, the 300th STFU STEVE

Shut the fuck up Steve, you festering pustule on the head of a sheeps coch.

If I was a mod I would come burry you up to your chin and have an unbathed 400lb beast of a chick sit on your face till you died from the smell and lack of air. Wait, I don't need to be a mod to do that. Gonna need an address folks.
                        Last edited by VanHalener; 12-01-2009, 12:41 AM.
                        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

dup post
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Are you sure it is a dupe post? I mean, telling him to STFU multiple times counts as a single post, doesn't it?

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                              GSG,
                              And with comments like this, one would reason, Gar has unauthorized access to the Mod room. There are a couple ways to achieve unauthorized access, false pretenses, a mole, or a hack on one of the Mods computers.
                              I get in anywhere: for example that last email to your Dad.. classic!

Comment

• standin
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2009

Whatever, Gar.
                                God, courts, family, friends, associates - in that order.
                                Is who I answer to

Post it if you got it.

125% return: you do not have an email between my father and I.
                                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...